Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (700153 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ubah1(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2017
paulavon:
Please someone in Texas to help me receive my i-20 and send to Nigeria through courier, I will pay for the services.

Use https://study.eshipglobal.com. create account with them, choose the receive document option and complete the required details. Open a PayPal Nigerian account and make payment within minutes. Your i-20 will be delivered to you within 3days

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Please can anyone give me the name of a US University that can accept a 2.2 for Masters engineering management without GRE/GMAT

This is urgent please...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ubah1(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2017
sexybaby22:
Please can anyone give me the name of a US University that can accept a 2.2 for Masters engineering management without GRE/GMAT

This is urgent please...

U are really joking oo. Wake up from your dreams.

GRE and Engineering are husband and wife.

Better go and prepare for GRE for what you are looking For, is not possible

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Dear Family,

My school resumes in 17th January, 2018 and I scheduled for an interview on the 11th of December, 2017. Hope there is no problem at all with regards dates? I also chose in my visa application form to arrive the US on the 10th of January, 2018.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2017
femi312:
The bold crack me up so much, you are a funny man. Now to your questions, to be honest with you I have little to no idea about any course that is not Engineering. Commenting might be a disservice to you so I will let other people give you better advice.

Hi, please can you advice on any University that will accept a second class lower degree student for masters in engineering management without GRE, or industrial engineering?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nairalandboss: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
zeezahbee:
as long as it is legible enough... colored or black is good
Alright
Thanks Mam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:
Dear Family,

My school resumes in 17th January, 2018 and I scheduled for an interview on the 11th of December, 2017. Hope there is no problem at all with regards dates? I also chose in my visa application form to arrive the US on the 10th of January, 2018.

nothing wrong with these dates just that why wait till 11th dec...if you have your i20 and paid sevis then you can go even 120 days ahead of your i20 start date

that way if you are given then you can buy ticket in advance . The closer you buy ticket to travel date the more expensive

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by decide: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys, I must say that you are doing a wonderful job in this thread. Please i want to know if is possible getting undergraduate scholarship in American Universities. If possible, the schools and their requirements.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ubah1(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2017
decide:
Hi guys, I must say that you are doing a wonderful job in this thread. Please i want to know if is possible getting undergraduate scholarship in American Universities. If possible, the schools and their requirements.

Kindly do your own research on Google. You may not get quick answer here. Most are for graduate studies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2017
sexybaby22:

Hi, please can you advice on any University that will accept a second class lower degree student for masters in engineering management without GRE, or industrial engineering?

If Femi schooled you or make I refer you to Afonjaboston or Twood, no cry sha. People with humanities background are writing GRE; I wonder what the problem is with these Engineering people running for GRE grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Joan011: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Gospelozy:
Hi, how do I get the brabit?? Please I really need it.
Is it for SAT registration
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2017
decide:

Have you written your SAT and TOEFL? Go through College Board site or handbook for opportunities or better still check Google, your best friend grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Joan011: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2017
decide:
Use Google to search for schools when u see the ones you like send them a mail concerning their requirements and available scholarships.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by decide: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Ubah1:

Kindly do your own research on Google. You may not get quick answer here. Most are for graduate studies
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Good morning Lagosismyhome. Frankly speaking I would have preferred November but I couldn't find any available date for November while filling for Lagos. Next date as of last night was 4th December being Monday. I had to choose some days after as I would be free from work then to come for my interview. It pained me sha. I will be frank. The fact that I am going to wait that long. But I trust God all is in control.

LagosismyHome:

nothing wrong with these dates just that why wait till 11th dec...if you have your i20 and paid sevis then you can go even 120 days ahead of your i20 start date

that way if you are given then you can buy ticket in advance . The closer you buy ticket to travel date the more expensive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Tekecoms1(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Sanctus1:
wahala for international studies plenty ....person go use that money do better masters for naija with balance sef...visa fee,application fee,trancript fee, wes fee ,flight fee..... i just weak....school fees no follow oooh
Please how old are you? Do you know the numerous opportunities that comes with studying in USA or any advanced countries?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Alexanderbells2: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Sanctus1:
wahala for international studies plenty ....person go use that money do better masters for naija with balance sef...visa fee,application fee,trancript fee, wes fee ,flight fee..... i just weak....school fees no follow oooh

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Awesome85(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
LagosismyHome:
All the best to incoming part 12 visa applicants

Safe travels to our part 11 family....

smiley cheesy grin
Nice one bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Awesome85:
Nice one bro

This appellation supposed don add to madam moniker o. Bro indeed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by blessurance(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
@walspring, welldone bro. i just pmed you. please reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Awesome85:
Nice one bro female

not sure if you are looking for my trouble grin grin .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:
Good morning Lagosismyhome. Frankly speaking I would have preferred November but I couldn't find any available date for November while filling for Lagos. Next date as of last night was 4th December being Monday. I had to choose some days after as I would be free from work then to come for my interview. It pained me sha. I will be frank. The fact that I am going to wait that long. But I trust God all is in control.

no available date in November

hummmm nobody want stay naija again grin cheesy. it is well o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ifechez: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello Good people.

I want to study environmental systems in master degree program, what are the chances of job opportunities and staying back after graduation? Tanx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Gospelozy(f): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Joan011:
Is it for SAT registration
no for TOEFL and GRE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
ifechez:
Hello Good people.

I want to study environmental systems in master degree program, what are the chances of job opportunities and staying back after graduation? Tanx

Come back home, we need you more. grin grin grin You can be a consultant on environmental issues. We need you baje. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
I dey tell you. The thing shock me enter my bone marrow. However, all things being equal, I must be back to vote in 2019 sha. Nigeria deserves to be better biko.

LagosismyHome:

no available date in November

hummmm nobody want stay naija again grin cheesy. it is well o

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ebonyademi: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
sexybaby22:

This is urgent please...

Try university of central missouri.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Please family,

what is the difference between:
1. Why this course?
2. What will this course do for you?
3. Why (did u choose) this school/ University?
4. So Why now?

And how best can one approach these questions? As in, what are the major things to hit while answering this question so as to appear to be answering intelligently and not just you copied blablabla and installed/ pasted in your brain.

Guys help. These questions dey gimme head magraine and goosebumps same time anytime I recall I am yet to address them properly. I strongly believe that once I can tackle them properly, I will fear no VO. I am an ATM Custodian. Studied Computer Science & pursuing MSc. In Statistics and Maths.

cc: LagosismyHome, mayor, walspring, femi312, zeezahbee, and all the gurus HOME and ABROAD angry angry angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
ebonyademi:

Try university of central missouri.

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by NIGHTFOX: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
kester2017:
Thanks Sir @ femi312
Did you at any point attend NIFES in school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by biikeys(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
kester2017:

Thanks for the advice boss of life
I am considering University of New Mexico, University of Michigan and Albany SUNY.
Hope, they are ok

They are okay. You can always pick 2 or 3 safe universities, in addition to top schools as well. Use US News rankings..you can also check some Indian forums out there to get an idea of what's top and what's safe in your field.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by qonfupanda: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
sexybaby22:

This is urgent please...
check university of detroit mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.