Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex (6533 Views)

Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Doctorfitz: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2017
vicfuntop:

Are you stalking me? Your meme is so unnecessary and insulting

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Doctorfitz post=58208469][/quote]

Poke nosing doesn't suit a guy. You should learn to mind your business. Be a good boy
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Doctorfitz: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
vicfuntop:

Poke nosing doesn't suit a guy. You should learn to mind your business. Be a good boy

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Chibydinho(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
I will watch my Manchester United match sef b4 the sex, if she insists on sucking my cock as I watch my match, then cool!... Op, try and write sth better like continuing the sex after sex...
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Whoa, hold on to your breeches lassie. Stalk is such a negative word. I'm obsessively monitoring everything you do and having macabre fantasies of the things I would do to your face if you were here. Innocent enough right? What's insulting about playing with fingers? Get your panties out of a bunch and let your hair down, life is too short to be grumpy jare wink

Really,
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Doctorfitz post=58208834][/quote]

Oh pls, instead of using pictures, you know you can use your brain to think of good insults
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2017
vicfuntop:
Really,
Sorry ma sad
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by JohnieWalker(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
AlvanT:
Why do I feel ur a hybrid of Chioma Chukwuka and Omotola pakaged in one? Your face though!
Stop deceiving her....omotola ko Motorola ni
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by AlvanT(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Stop deceiving her....omotola ko Motorola ni
Why did you go to check? Why are you nosy? NLs and checking girl's profile *where's that Zuma photo?* lol

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by AlvanT(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2017
vicfuntop:

Actually I don't find looking like someone a compliment. They are humans, only that they are celebrities. So, sorry I didn't "reply" well. Maybe if you said "you are fine"? I would say something nice
You are fine.

Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2017
AlvanT:
You are fine.

grin Thanks
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by AlvanT(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2017
vicfuntop:

grin Thanks
Case closed!!!...
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by lhawarl1(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2017
gabinogem:
OP u mean we should spend 1hr or 2hrs gazing at our partner's face after sex!? undecided
hehehehehehheehehehe see this one oo
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Tosinjoy: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thanks all guys
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Tosinjoy: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tosinjoy:

grin. Why did you quote this
Re: Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex by toofit007: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sunexy:
What of things we shud do during sex? undecided
immediately your through as a man, take a full glass of water

This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / Check Out A Nairalander After An Intensive Bodybuilding (photos) / HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband