Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,381 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) (5228 Views)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by hmonaco(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
An evergreen story of a 47-year-old mother in Malawi who damned condemnation and reproach from her people to marry her biological 30-year-old son has been revealed.

The story about the woman’s controversial love for her son caused serious outrage on social media.

In a publication in one of the Malawian newspapers some years ago, the woman, Memory Njemani revealed that she married her son because she has invested a lot in his education.

In her opinion, it’s her investment so another woman cannot reap where she did not sow.

“I invested a lot of money in the education of my son. Why should another woman be married to him and enjoy my hard work I invested in him? That will not happen. I’m marrying my son so that we don’t empower other women who have been aborting ” she lamented.

However, social media users have accused the mother of bewitching her son into marrying her because no man in his right senses will make such a move.

Wedding Video Here http://ambajay.com/2020/03/09/story-of-forty-s…-see-photo-video/

Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
bad market
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by harkandey(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Noting person no go see from that side
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by NextD18: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
He spent a lot on his education?

Smh! Women are naturally selfish!

1 Like

Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by Eagleboney(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
that side of Africa eeh
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by Eagleboney(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
East ,south and central Africa are doing great in immoral acts , Nigeria is no where near them

2 Likes

Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by hmonaco(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin grin
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
"I’m marrying my son so that we don’t empower other women who have been aborting ” she lamented.
grin grin grin
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by LoveFayfay(f): 1:10am On Mar 10, 2020
Inside life o ti ri deeper life
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by mii4u(f): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2020
Sebi she bin marry another man dat was trained by his own parents... I can never attend this kind of cursed marriage.
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by mytime24(f): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2020
Jazz
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by Randy100: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2020
She truly loved the son.
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2020
Eagleboney:
East ,south and central Africa are doing great in immoral acts ,
Nigeria is no where near them

Excuse me? When people get caught with "dried" babies, what do you call that?

2 Likes

Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by Eagleboney(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Dried babies?? never heard of that before ,please enlighten me on that
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2020
she has been his wife since birth,who's breast did he suck?
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by IronGalaxy: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

or severed heads

3 Likes

Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2020
Eagleboney:
Dried babies?? never heard of that before ,please enlighten me on that

The guys who were caught with a load of mummified infants in their possession, to use for juju. Rings a bell?
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2020
IronGalaxy:
or severed heads

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2020
mii4u:
Sebi she bin marry another man dat was trained by his own parents... I can never attend this kind of cursed marriage.

Are you sure
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by mankan2k7(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pukes....iranu abacha
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by hmonaco(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
grin
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by kenzmann: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
oh chim! nothing wey we no go see
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by mii4u(f): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Are you sure??

Sure of wat?
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by PrincessB1(f): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
shocked
Hmmmm!

Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by Eagleboney(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The guys who were caught with a load of mummified infants in their possession, to use for juju. Rings a bell?
Okaay, I got you now

1 Like

Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by hmonaco(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by hmonaco(m): 1:54am On Mar 13, 2020
embarassed cool angry angry
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by eazzzy1(m): 3:23am On Mar 13, 2020
This is what will happen to most of the Nairaland boys forming red pill.
Re: Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) by hmonaco(m): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. / This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband / A Young Guy Just Committed Suicide Because Of Loan App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.