Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) (8266 Views)

I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook / How To Use Ginger, Honey And Onion To Improve Performance In Bed (A Must Read) / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by jakandeola(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
is very easy to get any girl dont let any girl say shes not redy for sex. is a fact dat girls like sex more dan guys. u can get a girl in ur bed afta seeing her 5 times.
1. wen u meet her for first time be nice at her. smile at her it easier if is at a party an u wear suit. most wedding I go I hate native I wear suit cos. it make u luk matured and classy if u joke with her smile at her try to make her laff but dont disturbed her much oazzr try to dance wit her it will make u luk likeba womanizer. once d party will close get her numba
2. invite her to eatry tell her dat u wish to see her pretty face again u must hav chat her up in internet. she will gree. den u meet up make sure is on ur way frm work so wen u see she meet u so tired in d eatry.dont spend too much she will pity u u spend just for food and drink.she see u as hardworking peson.
3. meet her in eatry again dis time in a weekend wear a nice cloth wit parfume. u luk fresh and it mean u hav shw her anoda side u u tell her swit tins joke wit her make her laff. she will feel excited dat u made her weeekend.dat same day take her to beach. if she said yes dats cool,if not it done mean a thing escourt her to her area b4 u go back home. never call her again for 2 week she be worried if she do dont pick den like 5days later u tell her u fell sick
4. tell her u are sick dat u wish she come check u dat she buy fruit and cook for u u will see she will pity u and cuk come. dats afta 2 weeks. wen she comes at quite. she will worry. den wear a boxer wia ur blocus part dey show like it a mistake but she sees it.she will shock but still like it. but dont do anytin wit her.
5. tell her to visit again dat u feel beta.apologies for last time b4 she come dat dat not how u act. wen she come welcome her with a smile. make sure u are watchnauthy film on ur laptop as she come run out dat u want to get her drink go out. make sure she has access to d laptop. why u are out she will see wat playing and watch it too. by d time u come back u meet her in mood. ask her if she touch ur laptop. ignore her reply and continue watch it in her present. if she didnt comot face den move close to her. den start action
A

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by jakandeola(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
adewumiopeyemi jacksparrow127 frankraj ifakiland ayamconfidence realhaute nwaiamaikpe paiikush biafrabushboy vizkiz itsjude airforceone lefulefu ikombe ikp120 prettyboi1989
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by professorfal: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Uh?

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by jakandeola(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
kinginvagina sinz tosyne2much lsofdk
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by tosyne2much(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
This one na serious case oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by gbegemaster(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
This is totally mental.

1 Like

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by CplusJason: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
With this English?

I can only recommend this thread to some confused gays. cool

6 Likes

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Op, This your rubbish post just revealed the level of people you roll with and it is not very high

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Inna ehn
This chairman sha grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by feelgoodInc: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
na waaaaaoooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by feelgoodInc: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Op, This your rubbish post just revealed the level of people you roll with and it is not very high
hey don't insult the OP just read and pass. you understand,

4 Likes

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Slimzjoe(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Most insanely dumb article I ever read and I feel like I wasted 2 minutes of my Life cry

4 Likes

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
I will read and pass but say the truth. *Walks away*
feelgoodInc:

hey don't insult the OP just read and pass. you understand,
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by jakandeola(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
funmisticqueen:
na gala and coke dem take dey sex u I say dis blog is guy alone mind ur bizness
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by jakandeola(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Slimzjoe:
Most insanely dumb article I ever read and I feel like I wasted 2 minutes of my Life cry
ur life sef no b wrste grow up abeh
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
jakandeola:
victornezzar come how see how to bed a girl from this chairman blog cheesy
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Dipsandy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
If i tag u#jobless#nah,u go vex.if u really had something 2 get busy with,u wldnt come here giving irrelevant advice on how to straff a lady.no worry,u go soon straff nwammiri.kwantinue!jobless he.goat.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
After you've given the babe brain tumor with your grammar why wont she sleep with you

3 Likes

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy
jakandeola:
adewumiopeyemi jacksparrow127 frankraj ifakiland ayamconfidence realhaute nwaiamaikpe paiikush biafrabushboy vizkiz itsjude airforceone lefulefu ikombe ikp120 prettyboi1989

1 Like

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Victornezzar: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
victornezzar come how see how to bed a girl from this chairman blog cheesy
jakandeola said I should stop commenting on his so kald blog grin
btw d post is d same tin as Lawma
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

jakandeola said I should stop commenting on his so kald blog grin
btw d post is d same tin as Lawma
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
This op must be related to Mr Gentry... Lol
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Generous900(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omo na mental craze

1 Like

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice blog

$2 has been deposited into your adsense account. wink
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Buy the gala and coke and try it na. Impotent imp.
jakandeola:
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
jakandeola:

Never in your wildest dream spam my moniker again!!

Are you okay??

1 Like

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
tagging people to your foolishness ...
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Never in your wildest dream spam my moniker again!!
Are you okay??
see who we have here..

where have you been
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
sekxy:
see who we have here..

where have you been
Hi dear,
I have been good. Work stuff tho.
Also, I have been more of a literature fan tho.
How you doing?
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by ikombe: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
jakandeola:
I thought this dude said he is old enough to be my father, yet the level of his stupidity is way beyond my understanding.

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by abuyazid22(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed ..... who did this to this guy am sure his drunk b4 he posted this
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hi dear,
I have been good. Work stuff tho.
Also, I have been more of a literature fan tho.
How you doing?
ok dear..I'm cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FREE EBOOK: The Ultimate Guide To Dating & Bedding Beautiful Women / Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState / Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.