Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) (8278 Views)

I Need A Man That Can Rough Handle Me Very Well In Bed-a Lady Says On Facebook / How To Use Ginger, Honey And Onion To Improve Performance In Bed (A Must Read) / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by jakandeola(m): 1:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Sparkles003:

What are you waiting for
smh u ar a kid
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by debspauly(f): 2:13am On Jan 06, 2018
wink I know you're high on something. but you know what it's ok.
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by jakandeola(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
jakandeola:
is very easy to get any girl dont let any girl say shes not redy for sex. is a fact dat girls like sex more dan guys. u can get a girl in ur bed afta seeing her 5 times.
1. wen u meet her for first time be nice at her. smile at her it easier if is at a party an u wear suit. most wedding I go I hate native I wear suit cos. it make u luk matured and classy if u joke with her smile at her try to make her laff but dont disturbed her much oazzr try to dance wit her it will make u luk likeba womanizer. once d party will close get her numba
2. invite her to eatry tell her dat u wish to see her pretty face again u must hav chat her up in internet. she will gree. den u meet up make sure is on ur way frm work so wen u see she meet u so tired in d eatry.dont spend too much she will pity u u spend just for food and drink.she see u as hardworking peson.
3. meet her in eatry again dis time in a weekend wear a nice cloth wit parfume. u luk fresh and it mean u hav shw her anoda side u u tell her swit tins joke wit her make her laff. she will feel excited dat u made her weeekend.dat same day take her to beach. if she said yes dats cool,if not it done mean a thing escourt her to her area b4 u go back home. never call her again for 2 week she be worried if she do dont pick den like 5days later u tell her u fell sick
4. tell her u are sick dat u wish she come check u dat she buy fruit and cook for u u will see she will pity u and cuk come. dats afta 2 weeks. wen she comes at quite. she will worry. den wear a boxer wia ur blocus part dey show like it a mistake but she sees it.she will shock but still like it. but dont do anytin wit her.
5. tell her to visit again dat u feel beta.apologies for last time b4 she come dat dat not how u act. wen she come welcome her with a smile. make sure u are watchnauthy film on ur laptop as she come run out dat u want to get her drink go out. make sure she has access to d laptop. why u are out she will see wat playing and watch it too. by d time u come back u meet her in mood. ask her if she touch ur laptop. ignore her reply and continue watch it in her present. if she didnt comot face den move close to her. den start action
A
owenn115 read no 5 u learn from it
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by BlackSaints: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
loz
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Owenn115: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
BlackSaints:
loz
[/quote] I tried that wit a girl I just met onetime ago, she said she was coming to my place that same day in the night so I tot she wanted sex, I tried but she resisted now I think she hates me smileyOK [quote author=jakandeola post=75288740] owenn115 read no 5 u learn from it
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by jakandeola(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Owenn115:
I tried that wit a girl I just met onetime ago, she said she was coming to my place that same day in the night so I tot she wanted sex, I tried but she resisted now I think she hates me smileyOK
I think u try to rush her wich is wrong
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by yungz: 4:01am On Feb 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by catalan15(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Op, This your rubbish post just revealed the level of people you roll with and it is not very high
yeah....
Re: How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) by Onoriode5221: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
5 ways to really get your dream girl
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mvgnQ6sfw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S / Given The Chance, Will You Get Back With Your Most Recent Ex? / Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.