Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. (51009 Views)

Scary Photos Show Coronavirus Patients Lying On The Floor Of A Hospital In Spain / Transformation Of Mother And Daughter With Facial Tumors (Photos) / Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. by joey150(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Freddonance:

Those are risk factors. The cause of cancer is not yet known.
these are likely triggers.
Re: Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. by Cindy08: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2017
If na for nija, na Oyo be ur case grin
Re: Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. by optional1(f): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2017
transient123:

Double tragedy to have such in this world and commit suicide again. That won't me mine and yours!

Suicide is never a way out of a challenge, never contemplate it at all.

Amen!!
Re: Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. by gabi98(m): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2017
BABA GOD,I THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT GOOD HEALTH. HEALTH IS WEALTH INDEED
Re: Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. by GeneralOjukwu: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2017
TheDirectorate:

[s]Twisted hypocrite. Can you ever lift up your putrefying head from the gutter to thank Allah or Nature or whatever evil force you are tied to that controls your mind?[/s]

Keep it up, i might eventually buy you an official car for stalking me around as an obsessed fan.

Go and meet Bobrisky, your BF grin
Re: Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. by Gbade60: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Phi001:
Graphic photos!!!

How come in some pictures, it's the left part that is disgusting while in others, it's the right part...

The picture was mirrored.
Re: Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. by blezynetym(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
All I have to say is thank you Lord......
Re: Scary Photos Of Man With Half Face After Cancerous Tumors. by Oluwasinayomi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Phi001:
Graphic photos!!!

How come in some pictures, it's the left part that is disgusting while in others, it's the right part...

Phi001:
Graphic photos!!!

Phi001:
Graphic photos!!!

The right part You See is the mirror of the left part... Like standing before a mirror. #Lateral inversion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts / Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.