Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend (48904 Views)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
9. If you donate your kidney to your girlfriend and you guys quarrel and she says "what have you done for me gan sef that your mates have not done before ?"

This one just weak me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Jenny1010(f): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
VargasVee:

We can try, can't we? grin
you want to hurt yourself
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by VargasVee(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jenny1010:

you want to hurt yourself

LMAO. You ever seen where a rock is crying in pain
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Leriebloom(f): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Number 5 got me cracking up grin but for number 8 sha....not all girls like handsome and Mr smooth na grin
They rather go for the beast that is easier to keep grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Ghosttt(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
8. When you're very handsome and you lose your girlfriend to someone as ugly as this
Where do u place obasanjo??
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Leriebloom:
Number 5 got me cracking up grin but for number 8 sha....not all girls like handsome and Mr smooth na grin
At least, for the sake of their children, they need a man that is averagely good looking so that they won't end up breeding Adams Oshiomole cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ghosttt:

Where do u place obasanjo??
I don't want to talk about him so that he will not send thugs to keep looking for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Leriebloom(f): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
At least, for the sake of their children, they need a man that is averagely good looking so that they won't end up breeding Adams Oshiomole cheesy

Lolz grin If the wife is fine, they don't have much to worry about grin Her beauty would cover for the kids with praying and fasting that none of the kids looks like the husbby grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by yarimo(m): 12:50am On Jul 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
8. When you're very handsome and you lose your girlfriend to someone as ugly as this
this is my former governor TALBAN MINNA , next time use another picture or undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Omoluabi16(m): 1:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Leriebloom:
This fella says hi valerie..

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by odinga1of: 4:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Boss Tosyne2much you are too funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you are funny like dis offline ooo.
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Lalas247(f): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:

Lalas247
thornapple
come and see sumptin grin
U wey villiage people done table ur matter ... oya confess how many don waka go grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by kuuljay(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
When they find out you dating the most cheerful olosho in the hood

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Leriebloom(f): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
This fella says hi valerie..

That fella is scAry shocked
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by teesmarth(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2017
optional1:

Tosyne u not organized today why?

D for d!ck

SMH
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Baddest69(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
9. If you donate your kidney to your girlfriend and you guys quarrel and she says "what have you done for me gan sef that your mates have not done before ?"
this one killed me
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Omoluabi16(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Leriebloom:

That fella is scAry shocked
lol. He's a beast you can keep.he'll give some good good lovin' grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by teesmarth(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

U wey villiage people done table ur matter ... oya confess how many don waka go grin

Hey bumbae.....Na your real face be this undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Baddest69:
this one killed me
Na serious case be that ooo bro cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2017
odinga1of:

Boss Tosyne2much you are too funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you are funny like dis offline ooo.
That's the same way I am offline bro cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by ClayT(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2017
loool
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

cheesy....

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Leriebloom(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. He's a beast you can keep.he'll give some good good lovin' grin

Lol, I don't want ooo Omoluabi
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Omoluabi16(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol, I don't want ooo Omoluabi
You must want ooo leriebloom. He won't cheat na
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
lost to who?cheesycheesy

Anybody, even to friends including those wey just waka go.
Talk true o. grin cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Lalas247(f): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy....
grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Lalas247(f): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
teesmarth:

Hey bumbae.....Na your real face be this undecided
Hey teesmarth Na ur real face be that undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by teesmarth(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Hey teesmarth Na ur real face be that undecided
Lol. I no go tell you my other moniker. Am faceless there and you won't believe its me grin cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

grin
i no go talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
thornapple:

Anybody, even to friends including those wey just waka go.
Talk true o. grin cheesy
.. cheesy

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Lalas247(f): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
teesmarth:

Lol. I no go tell you my other moniker. Am faceless there and you won't believe its me grin cheesy
Tell me embarassed
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by teesmarth(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Tell me embarassed

That one is confidential grin grin grin grin
Let me send you a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos) / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.