Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend (48902 Views)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by optional1(f): 4:21am On Jul 09, 2017
crunchyg:

I can't believe you wrote this rubbish, I used to think you are a good girl before

lolz
you used to think i'm a good girl before?
Lolz

now i am a bad girl, as a good girl before what contribution did you add to my good girl or did you add money to my akant as i was a good girl...

What i type here is non of anyone business sir.

Happy Sunday
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by optional1(f): 4:23am On Jul 09, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

but my teacher said P is for pot..
aunty what is the meaning of this Pussy you just taught me now, I think I prefer it to pot sef..

P is for pampers behind your meme.
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by crunchyg: 5:47am On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

lolz
you used to think i'm a good girl before?
Lolz

now i am a bad girl, as a good girl before what contribution did you add to my good girl or did you add money to my akant as i was a good girl...

What i type here is non of anyone business sir.

Happy Sunday
I am concerned about what you type here because you are my sister
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by toprealman: 6:06am On Jul 09, 2017
Sunshyne200:
Finally I got to the FTC, lol
Space booking is awesome.

Lala Oya credit credit the account.

AccessBank

Modified:
Thats not my account number, it's just the time and date I modified this post..
Your loss, whoever owns that account number is already smiling. We must keep sending money there.
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2017
NLProblemChild:
always on every thread..
Always sharing my posts,why?
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Sunshyne200(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2017
toprealman:
Your loss, whoever owns that account number is already smiling. We must keep sending money there.

Wait oh, true true money dey for that thing?
Please oo, remember I can modify my post as many times as I want.

I need confirmation to this, as I have about 5 accounts that needs to be credited...
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2017
lefulefu:
ok this is d tosyne i know grin grin grin
Onto say I no dey disappoint shey? cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by holluphemydavid(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
9. If you donate your kidney to your girlfriend and you guys quarrel and she says "what have you done for me gan sef that your mates have not done before ?"
Chai u had said it all
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Chai u had said it all
Person go for faint for that kind thing ooo cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by NLProblemChild(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I thought I told u and gave you reasons to change your username
bro is this why u quote me
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by NLProblemChild(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:
Always sharing my posts,why?
how u take no?
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2017
NLProblemChild:
how u take no?
Why you dey like share my posts?
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Blackhawk03(f): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:

That's how she wee nor go to church oooo lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Blackhawk03:

That's how she wee nor go to church oooo lipsrsealed undecided
You no know say i be the first daughter of Jesus.And my father is right next to me,wetin i dey find go church?tongue
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Blackhawk03(f): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:
You no know say i be the first daughter of Jesus.And my father is right next to me,wetin i dey find go church?tongue

Ssmhfy undecided angry

Omo pastor to n wo bumshort tongue
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Ssmhfy undecided angry
Omo pastor to n wo bumshort tongue
shocked shocked Kilenwa ni club?
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Blackhawk03(f): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:
shocked shocked Kilenwa ni club?

Wa fe joku ni o
Wa fe, wa fe
Joku ni o tongue tongue

Happy Sunday babez kiss
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Wa fe joku ni o Wa fe, wa fe Joku ni o tongue tongue
Happy Sunday babez kiss
Skiborobo skiboo.Skiborobo skiboo. Oshey baddest. Bamii loke,e darijinmi ke. Awon nlders yii o fe je ki n lo si church.sad
Same to you,Rola 1 of Nl.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by NaijaOrNothing: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
9. If you donate your kidney to your girlfriend and you guys quarrel and she says "what have you done for me gan sef that your mates have not done before ?"

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2017
NaijaOrNothing:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Why you dey laugh nah? cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by jameso88(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2017
guy u really made my morning. its gud once in a while, to humour gees not constantly boring with Evans dis, melaye dt. lolz
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Blackhawk03(f): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:
Skiborobo skiboo.Skiborobo skiboo.
Oshey baddest.
Bamii loke,e darijinmi ke.
Awon nlders yii o fe je ki n lo si church.sad

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You and Maky's craze just dey increase, I give up. tonguecheesy cool

Oshey! Tara eyan Oyindidi Maami. kiss
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by NLProblemChild(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:
ho.e
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2017
jameso88:
guy u really made my morning. its gud once in a while, to humour gees not constantly boring with Evans dis, melaye dt. lolz
Thank you bros cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Blonchilli(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
3. If you open a thread to profess your love to a lady and she calls the attention of the moderators to close down the thread
My nairaland crush get ready o! cheesy cheesy I'm opening a thread to confess my love for you Mskrisx kiss kiss kiss

Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by teesmarth(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
illuminated93:
Hope you know she's a runs girl. Don't go discussing hi hi,just ask what it takes to have her over .

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And have you been there before
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Blonchilli:

My nairaland crush get ready o! cheesy cheesy I'm opening a thread to confess my love for you Mskrisx kiss kiss kiss
What if Mskrisx calls Lalasticlalaa to close down the thread? tongue
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Blonchilli(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
What if Mskrisx calls Lalasticlalaa to close down the thread? tongue
My village people nor get my number grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by teesmarth(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:
Skiborobo skiboo.Skiborobo skiboo.
Oshey baddest.
Bamii loke,e darijinmi ke.
Awon nlders yii o fe je ki n lo si church.sad

Omo igboro leleyi
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Blonchilli:

My village people nor get my number grin grin grin
Dem fit get you for their Facebook make you no know nah cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Some are so on point ,but funny ?? I did not find any funny .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos) / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.