Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted (5254 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Asking For Referendum Is Just A Pretext, It's Agenda Is To Kill Nig / Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
How can an Abia man, tell an Anambra man what to do.

Nonsense. He should first claim his local hamlet. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by nonsobaba: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is an idiot for adding Anambra state to that list. Didn't he read the report of the APA officially announcing the breakaway of Anambra from Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Yyeske(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Anambra is out of that stupid Biafra, others can continue with the nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by es144000: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
collinsfhk:

Dear OP, lies kills. I listened to the interview and nothing like claiming was mentioned. He was asked which state will make up his dream Biafra and he mentioned them. He also said referendum should be granted let the pple of the states he mentioned decide for themselves.

This won't benefit in any way -

Jeremiah 50:36 A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed.
so which states did he mention?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Since wen we begin love uneghe? Dreamer!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by iwattpro(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

bia kpachara anya gi o
mkpo usop...... iwan nte afo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Basic123: 1:28am On Jul 08, 2017
conductor7:
grin grin. They're emulating Awolowlo the ewedu-gobbling hanimal grin grin
you are now using emotions not brains.

Everyone knows that you photoshopped that.
Me and you know that,you guys actually worship nmamdi kanu your lord and saviour.

ONE DELUDED AKPU AND FAECES-LOOKING OHA EATER EVEN CLAIMED NNAMDI KANU HEALED HER BY TOUCHING HER.
your god has really caged your brains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:31am On Jul 08, 2017
See the Nigger Area citizens, talking about Anambra state should not be this and that.

That is exactly what Nigeria did, divided and confused folks that forgot who they are, and now answering Imo State, Delta State, Pounded Yam State and nonsense.

But of course maybe the below person is just Afonja pretending as usual.

TheCabal:
How can an Abia man, tell an Anambra man what to do.

Nonsense. He should first claim his local hamlet. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Dedetwo(m): 3:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Anambra is out of that stupid Biafra, others can continue with the nonsense

I am quite sure you are not from Anambra State. If you are from Anambra State, I can bet you do not worth more than ant. The people of Anambra State, not even the governor, will decide the nature of the referendum. However in the absence of referendum, which I insist is a waste of time, there is a war which will sweep your type off the road in a hurry.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by oz4real83(m): 4:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Who supplying hard drugs to this guy? The person needs immediate arrest and prosecution!! Even Reno Omokri is tired of his lunacy!!! Any person claiming Niger-delta territory is a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by LionDeLeo: 4:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Basic123:

Even the few intelligent Biafran jews will be so deluded to know that this their God is a lunatic.

"You said its not for wike to decide but the people but you've already decided for them. Abi is he the "people" he was referring to?

@ the emboldened, I swear you get correct brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by Kingsley1000(m): 5:21am On Jul 08, 2017
without south south biafra will be very small
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by jumper524(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2017
conductor7:
grin grin. They're emulating Awolowlo the ewedu-gobbling hanimal grin grin
u no jst get sense. The guy drop reasonable point there for debate bt the only thing when fit come your flat brain na ewedu. Is like you like am pass them abi?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by farouk0403(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Kanu is a dreamer deceive by his gullible followers,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted by jconsulting(f): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Will Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Orji usor Kalu, Aig subscribe to this nonscience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News / What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny / Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.