Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Imagine A Nigeria Where 90% Of All The Graduates Are 2:1 And 10% Are 1st Class - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Imagine A Nigeria Where 90% Of All The Graduates Are 2:1 And 10% Are 1st Class (933 Views)

"Foreign Trained Graduates Are Not Necessarily Better" - Nimi Akinkugbe / Graduates Are Looking For Jobs While Illiterates Are Billionaires And Employing / Nigerian Graduates Are Employable Only After Polishing- CEO, Accenture Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A Nigeria Where 90% Of All The Graduates Are 2:1 And 10% Are 1st Class by ehie007(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2007
Guys imagine this:
Imagine a Nigeria where 90% of all the graduates are 2:1/upper credit and 10% are 1st Class/distinction

what do u think the senario would look like.

me i have no idea. but it would be hilarious.
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Imagine A Nigeria Where 90% Of All The Graduates Are 2:1 And 10% Are 1st Class by udohzone(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2007
God Forbid, !!

Men, you should not mention it again cos I am wonderng what would happen to guys like us with 2.2. We would need to re-organize ourslves and stage a rally at Tinubu Square, or no work, job for us until the day Nigeria and world cease to exist,

Aha, abeg no talk am again o!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help / I Need Info On Ican / Pls Can I Study For Linux And Oracle Exams On My Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.