Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) (38138 Views)

Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by cytell56: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Angelanest:
Congratulations are in order for Yusuf, the son of president Muhammadu Buhari who recently bagged a Master's degree from a University in the United Kingdom. Yusuf Buhari along with his sister Zahra Buhari, graduated from the University of Surrey, Guildford, England last year in a well publicized celebration.

Anas Mu'azu who shared the photo on Facebook wrote in Hausa;

Muna taya Dan Shugaban kasa Yusuf Muhammad Buhari murnar kammala karatun Digir-gir (Masters Degree) dinsa.Allah ya sanya Alheri.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/yusuf-buhari-bags-masters-degree-from-uk-university.html

What is about bubu and Uk?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
you decided to runaway from the harsh economy too? then mind your business wherever you are.

Which still speaks volumes of how unintelligent you are.

"You have never stepped out of Nigeria", are these not your words?

It is now about running away from Nigeria economy.

Now, again, fyi, I'm missing my country and I'm only here for an assignment, on completion, I will go back to my country, no place like home.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by ultraprime(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

And how much do you think it will cost a former head of states, retired general to foot the bills of his children to school in UK? How much do you think he earns even on pension alone, not to talk of his farm?
Yawn. I guess that's why he lied then. All hail St bubu lord of the buffoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by peacemara54(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Pls check my signature
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
complete dumbtard! Very eccentric human being. This is my last reply to you.

E really enter am.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Tellemall:

That guy is stup-id.

Just look at his posts. I shudder to imagine somebody voluntarily reasons in such convoluted circles.
it baffles me. Just posting gibberish. It might even be a 19 year old kid with his mum's phone, who knows?
Disadvantages of online discussions.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Tellemall:

Look at you. You're the hallmark of raging stupidity on this thread.

Look at how you singlehandedly are making a massive fool of yourself in here.

Every single post of yours has been attacked due to its lack of sensible and credible facts. You are not only devastatingly unintelligent but a putrid mass of buhari fanaticism.

Kindly get lost.

Apart from tantrums, what else portrays intelligence in this poo?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Chommieblaq(f): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2017
Defenders of the brethren!
This is the worst government ever, wether we agree or we don't. The deceit is just too much and to think that I supported them makes it even more painful to me.
Gone are the days of breakfast with sachet milo

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Tellemall: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
it baffles me. Just posting gibberish. It might even be a 19 year old kid with his mum's phone, who knows?
Disadvantages of online discussions.

You're right.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Ulomoney:

Not dry heads; smart heads.
Gosh! How stupid can you be?

I mean absolutely dry heads will be expecting a whole retired head of states to be soaking garri simply because he is poor in comparison to thieves who had held lesser offices.

Point at any reasonable asset owned by this one-time head of states in comparison to even state governors if you aren't one of those referred to in the post you just quoted.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by mattsejuro(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2017
The truth of the matter is that...

I dnt trust any politician again..nt even in future..
dey will always come in sheep's clothing to deceive gullible Nigerians...and at the end do wats in dia evil agenda..

my people my people... I see alot of party being formed by d younger generations...Let's watch out for dem and vote out dese old cargoes.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2017
Makes no difference! The resident evil of asorock doesnt have one.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by DelGardo: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2017
Tellemall:

You are a dense fog of stupidity.

How much are you paid per arse licking senseless post you deliver?

Heavens forbid you actually make such posts on your own.

Disgusting.

The personal attack is unnecessary. Make your point and allow others to make theirs.
You hate Buhari, others love him. You probably love Jonathan, Nigerians voted him out.
No amount of unwarranted attacks on Buhari, his family or his supporters will bring back the ineffectual one.

So let us congratulate young Yusuf Buhari for not letting the money his parents spent on his education to be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by rusher14: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2017
googlepikins:
thunder fire you and that Constitution

Tell your representative to expunge it.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Tellemall: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2017
DelGardo:

The personal attack is unnecessary. Make your point and allow others to make theirs.
You hate Buhari, others love him. You probably love Jonathan, Nigerians voted him out.
No amount of unwarranted attacks on Buhari, his family or his supporters will bring back the ineffectual one.

So let us congratulate young Yusuf Buhari for not letting the money his parents spent on his education to be in vain.

I don't know what you're on about. I don't care for politicians. But let people call spades spades.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2017
DelGardo:

Insults is what they trade in but call it intelligence. Annoyingly, if I clap back accordingly, that is when moderators will remember rules.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Tellemall: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2017
DelGardo:

I don't know what you're on about. I don't care for politicians. But let people call spades spades. Not all this silly support.

As for his "clap back" , nothing has held him back from posting "insulting" images devoid of sense. Those weren't personal attacks, right?

If you're the guys supporter, fine.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by mayordj4real: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
The fact that we are not happy with his performance doesn't mean one should wish someone death. Remember your life is not in your hands to. Be careful the way u wish people death,
your wishes may backfire and people won't know you asked for it.
[Qquote author=Karlovich post=58236558]congratulations, if only your l*te father was aliv* to witness it. embarassedcongratulations, if only your l*te father was aliv* to witness it. [/quote]
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
kabrud:
[s][/s]
He is obviously refering to your types.

I don't talk with northerners so park well jare

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Ijaya123: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2017
And some gullible fools keep shouting on nairaland, "Buhari why?"
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2017
edo3:
My brother i tire o,,I campaign for this buhari,,but am so disappointed.. So all these his shout about having just 1.5million in his acct na scam. Walahi if this man had not been a soldier,,he would av better off as a yahoo man. Old scammer. What even made me to to seriously campaigned for him was what i heard about him of price control,,that during his rule as head of state,there was uniformity in price of commodities.
so you been dey among the mumu wey been dey call us Tanoids for nairaland abi.Please go receive sense and sin no more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi, Pete Edochie, Aki & Others Celebrate Easter With Children (Photos) / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Live On Channels Tv Politics Today / Presidential Campaign: See How Parked Trailers Vanished From Bridges In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.