Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) (38145 Views)

Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I don't talk with northerners so park well jare

Lol..guy u no go kill person

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by fuck419: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Only a great fool would trust Nigerian Politicians, they destroy our local universities and send their children abroad to study. The same fools who sponsor BokoHaram, send their children to the best schools. I think the kind of poverty that is affecting Nigerians is becoming a virus attack on their brains that they cant think straight any more.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by sheDD(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
the aboki fresh ooo
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by sheDD(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2017
the aboki fresh ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by DelGardo: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Tellemall:

I don't know what you're on about. I don't care for politicians. But let people call spades spades.

Fair enough.
But you will be wrong in assuming that anyone that calls a spade a garden implement instead is an enemy. You called the guy a paid ass-licker!
Live and let live... that's what i am on about.

The fact that Buhari owns 150 eternal cows (as most people are happy to conclude) and also asked for contributions to buy nomination form does not mean that he cannot train his children with his own funds.
He will be an irresponsible father, in my view, if he funds political pursuits to the detriment of his children's education.

Why cant we all get along?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2017
grin shocked grin

Congratulations Yusuf!

But, your father has damaged our country.
If you see him, let him know he has only one way to remedy his failures.

If he is still on life support abeg help us unplug him so that him go just die.

Accept my condolence in advance. Your papa na epitome of failure!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by condomuser: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2017
I thought western education was forbidden undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by donjj2004: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations Bro!!! Our Leaders are very heartless, quote me for saying so, they are only interested in their family affairs and not the populace which is very bad and annoying. How on earth will the leaders of now not pay salaries to workers then their children and wards will be schooling in organized Nations of the Earth, after they will be against any group that emerges because of how they are treated. One good day, i will pour my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by donjj2004: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2017
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Congratulations Yusuf!

But, your father has damaged our country.
If you see him, let him know he has only one way to remedy his failures.

If he is still on life support abeg help us unplug him so that him go just die.

Accept my condolence in advance. Your papa na epitome of failure!

Just passing
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So because he borrowed to buy election form suggests he can't even feed himself again?
someone who sends his kids 2d UK 2 school has 2 borrow or better put take a loan from a bank 2 buy election form. so hope he has paid back d loan with his meager incorruptible salary&pension while still having enough 2 send his kids 2 school in d UK?

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by ephi123(f): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
condomuser:
I thought western education was forbidden undecided

Besides, this boy's UK fees is enough to buy food and provide an education for a good number of alma jiri children begging all over the streets, not to mention the IDPs too. The Northern elites have really finished their people. Perpetuating poverty from generation to generation. What a mess.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by nmama(f): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations to him, but why snap pics with anoda person, wey de mama, she stil dey London?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Jerrypolo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
xstry:
congratulations Yusuf .
ipods right now;
Everything IPOB. The sense that will fall on you is still doing masters abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I dont have time for chicken..
Quote me again and see how cement will fall on you
Yeye dey smell:::::::::

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by JandyJ(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
greatgod2012:
Congratulations to him!

PMB deceiving Nigerians since time immemorial!
All his children are studying and studied abroad!

He's always receiving treatment abroad!

Yet, he's shouting that we must patronize home made goods and services! Is it a crime to lead by example as a leader as as a man of his words

PMB is a fraudulent liar!

If The Country Is Really Gud As They Claim Then Why Didnt His Children Skul In One Of These Nigerian Universities? Nigerians Are Being Deceived Cos Of Ignorance. If U Watch It, Politicians Children Dont Skul In Nigeria, Infact They All Lives Abroad Enjoying Life While Nigerians Are Suffering. God Judgement Will Fall On Them.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by dakeskese(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
and d vegetable couldn't even make it there.. lugubrious!

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Charity ,they say begins at home,congratulations young man, a leader should lead by example,,

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by udomoh(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT MENSTRUATION? http://www.nimedhealth.com.ng
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by redsun(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
The so-called patriot never seems to patronise his "beloved" country in anything. He should practice what he preaches by facing up to the challenges of country squarely,not sucking up to whiteman for personal gains while the masses languish in misery.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Your pikin d busy d bag masters degree while our children no fit go school because of school fee

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tellemall:

You are a dense fog of stupidity.

How much are you paid per arse licking senseless post you deliver?

Heavens forbid you actually make such posts on your own.

Disgusting.

...He is a northern moslem...No surprises there.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Defenders of the brethren!
This is the worst government ever, wether we agree or we don't. The deceit is just too much and to think that I supported them makes it even more painful to me.
Gone are the days of breakfast with sachet milo

..I remember the noise apc zombie supporters made because of this picture of milo satchet the crook in London hospital used to deceive his iddiotic supporters..

..They deceived themselves with tales of how buhari had only mud houses in daura,150cows and no money to buy APC forms...buhari had barely won the election before the truth came out..Aisha's expensive life-styles,buhari's properties all over the place even in Port-Harcourt,kids schooling abroad e.t.c all came to fore

..Apc members and supporters are far bigger crooks than pdp ten times over..trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I remember the noise apc zombie supporters made because of this picture of milo satchet the crook in London hospital used to deceive his iddiotic supporters..

..They deceived themselves with tales of how buhari had only mud houses in daura,150cows and no money to buy APC forms...buhari had barely won the election before the truth came out..Aisha's expensive life-styles,buhari's properties all over the place even in Port-Harcourt,kids schooling abroad e.t.c all came to fore

..Apc members and supporters are far bigger crooks than pdp ten times over..trust me.
Lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Juliette05(f): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
His followers are encouraged to attend local schools that are non functional, while his family has the Best of life abroad, funny thing is that his children will still come back to Nigeria to head one corporation, with his cow dung filled supporters as security guards
The youths are everything wrong with this country

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
where is his daddy
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
undecided
CplusJason:
Congratulations to Yusuf and a big congratulations to Buhari who recently bagged a master degree of incompetence, and foolishness at the prestigious London teaching hospital.
But why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari / Dr Saraki On A Visit To Governor Okorocha (Photos) / Seyi Makinde: Former Governor, His Wife, Others Shared Contract Money In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.