Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum (72290 Views)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / I Am A Good Citizen IPOB Member Denounce Biafra After Arrest / Biafra: After Pulling Massive Crowd In Imo, Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
Do you know there are indigenous Igbos in delta state? of which I am proudly one, and proudly supports Biafra too

please get informed and cure your ignorance

So because of "Igbos" like you in Delta, ALL of Delta should be drafted okwaya? Why couldn't he simply say "the Igbo speaking part of Delta" and save us this stress?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hehehehe, go and ask kanu,that is if he is truthful enough
Lol... I busted your lies, so you had no answers
The day any person or group of persons attempts to harass any SS igbos over their ancestral land is the day people like you will realize that even a madman has a family.
Touch not our brothers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by BigBrother9ja: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:

Its there by default cheesy
The confused pig (Nnamdi kanu) forgot to add his own state grin evidence that he is suffering from dementia grin
Bloody osu-alusi pig.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Kiakia(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2017
In his dream!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Stanbeto: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2017
God help us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you are the idiots looking to drag other people to your tribe just like the fool is including delta ,you and kanu are idiots, he is using barren anoicha to look for oil ,thieves
mischievous and ignorant oaf.

Anioma is barren, yet he is looking for oil there, according to you.

just see how confused and foolish you are

compound idiotttt

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by samijay8(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2017
feezy:
when all he thinks of is the oil... what do u expect... snitching on their self since 1901... greedy bitches
Lol. he's shouting buafra maybe he wants hold the nnpc of biafra when they get it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Noccerino(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

So because of "Igbos" like you in Delta, ALL of Delta should be drafted okwaya? Why couldn't he simply say "the Igbo speaking part of Delta" and save us this stress?
You are a lone voice in the wilderness
All you can do is create anti Biafran threads.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
good,i am sure you won't be shocked when some so called indigenous igbos turn out to be land grabbers

Very soon it will be clear to hopeless and worthless Afonjas that the Igbos are indigenous in those places.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

Didn't Henshaw deny that comment ascribed to her.?

Wont people like Asaris and Briggs voices be heard through a referendum

The truth is that, uncivilized people are always against referendum

Respect the voice of those in support of a referendum.

As if you didn't see that I indicated that the identity of Henshaw was contested there? Did I write Kate?

Besides, as an Urhobo man, what is my relationship with Asari or Briggs? Do they speak on my behalf.?

I only listen to UPU and we have come out many times to say NO! We don't want Biafra and we don't want referendum. If we do, IGBOS won't be the ones to ask of it on our behalf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sunshineace(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
UbChapter:
He must be dreaming. Remove Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers states from that list.
olodo, wht happens to d Igbo tribe in Rivers, eg Etche, Oyibo, Egbema, ogba, ikwerres, opobo, u tink we r all ijaws. u need change of brain

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Ayodeji2k14: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
kanu is a fool.no state in SS will join Biafra becos of the evil the igbos did to them during the civil war.The Igbos are on their own .Biafra is only for igbos!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Because you can't speak for the entire Urhobo just as the Ohaneze and IPOB can't speak for the entire Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by CzarChris(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2017
I am Igbo and I have lived and worked in the niger delta for at least 10 years, from rivers to bayelsa and I am currently resident in Warri Delta State.

Nnamdi Kanu should just remove the niger delta from that map, because the niger deltans have made it abundantly clear since the civil war days that they want no part in biafra, even the delta igbos tell you point blank that they are not igbos. Why can't my Igbo brothers get it into their heads and focus on holding our south-eastern politicians responsible for the perceived marginalisation and "lack of federal presence" in East.

Crucify me all you want but all these agitations for biafra is a classic case of mob mentality. I was in Owerri last week when IPOB held their rally, what I saw was a cross-section of young people whose parents where even too young to have fought in that civil war.

Okay we get biafra today, what next? Yes we have massive untapped crude oil reserves in the East and its on record that Imo and Anambra States has one of the largest gas reserves in Africa, but we are f....ing landlocked for crying out loud.

Ihe nkà ọ wu dị gịnị sef? All these agitations should just stop, enough of all these insults on hardworking Igbos across the country. angry angry angry

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Ayodeji2k14:
kanu is a fool.no state in SS will join Biafra becos of the evil the igbos did to them during the civil war.The Igbos are on their own .Biafra is only for igbos!

Eyaaa

They can't forget how Afonjas and their masters sabotaged Jonathan's government.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

why don't you also ask those who open their mouths go shout 'Delta state will never join of biafra' why they fail to acknowledge there are igbos in delta before shouting like lunatics? no be so

ditto for rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

As if you didn't see identity contested there?

Besides, as an Urhobo man, what is my relationship with Asari or Briggs? Do they speak on my behalf.?

I only listen to UPU and we have come out many times to say NO! We don't want Biafra and we don't want referendum. If we do, IGBOS won't be the ones to ask of it on our behalf!

Just as IPOB and Ohaneze can't speak for the Igbos, so also all other groups can't speak for their ethnic groups

Only Referendum can.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Warship: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
why don't you also ask those who open their mouths go shout 'Delta state will never join of biafra' why they fail to acknowledge there are igbos in delta before shouting like lunatics? no be so

Don't mind the hypocrite who thinks his hopeless view counts

Just as IPOB and Ohaneze can't speak for the Igbos, so also all other groups can't speak for their ethnic groups

Only Referendum can.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by mondaypaul77(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2017
This guy called kanu ko kunu must be suffering from some sorts of hallucinations

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by andyanders: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2017
If he wants to lay his life for the actualization for BIAFRA, he might just lay his life down now and not to wait.

What this country needs is peace because no one is an Island.Let him go to Rwanda and see what their life is today as they have not known peace. Kalu have not seen anything about war and shouldn't pray for war as he wouldn't stay back when it gets started. He has British passport with members of his immediate families.
If he had wanted to be truthful to himself about what his preaches about laying his life for the people he claims to love, he should have accepted to leave the prison without those that were locked up with him.

He should told the court that he cannot leave the prison yard until his fellow friends that were kept in prison with were allowed to come out with him.

Those who ferment trouble do not stay and fight but rather will arrange the gullible ones to come out and fight to die and when they sense danger, they will run away.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Noccerino:

You are a lone voice in the wilderness
All you can do is create anti Biafran threads.

I have never created a thread on Urhobo's denial of Biafra which were in my words. I only echo what my LEADERS say!

Look at this thread. How many Urhobos have said they want Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by eunisam: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
Am laughing in swahili, dis fraudster should better change his career to become a comedian, because he's joking, we must put hands together and move this nation forward

You and who put hand together?

about 56 years your hand has been together why haven't your nation excel?

your comment is more comic than the comedian you mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Sagay212: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
xcolanto:
When I see the amount of hate, insults, opposition and energy being put to oppose Biafra it gives me joy because nothing good comes easy! It tell me that KANU is doing something great and he is on the right path. If he wasn't then he would have been ignored. What these haters don't know is that, they are the fuel to the fire, the wind to the flames! The more you keep opposing the more Biafra expands!
We need you haters to succeeded
Without your hate we won't be here today.
Keep them coming
The world is watching closely
grin grin grin grin

Stop deceiving yourself. The hate you are getting is what you have been giving to others. That hate will ruin many of soon. Ya'll keep consoling yourselves with the world is watching. The world watch as ya'll will be wasted if you don't come back to your senses.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by akandi4u(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2017
We the SS will create our own republic when its time!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

Very soon it will be clear to hopeless and worthless Afonjas that the Igbos are indigenous in those places.
hehehh,your tribal sentiment has made you assume like fools do, I am not Yoruba, sense fall on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Warship:

Because you can't speak for the entire Urhobo just as the Ohaneze and IPOB can't speak for the entire Igbos

Oya start counting how many Urhobos have spoken.

Tell me if you need more. I also await to see a comment or comments by Urhobos saying they actively want to be in Biafra. I DARE you to find such.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2017
ExAngel007:
dreamer!!!
somebody is awake and on the move everyday facing reality and you are on your tattered bunk bed in osun state spewing hogwash

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2017
belzabull:
mischievous and ignorant oaf.

Anioma is barren, yet he is looking for oil there, according to you.

just see how confused and foolish you are

compound idiotttt
your comprehension level is very low , I said hiding under ,seems you are too stupid to know what hidding under means ,dumb fellow, ok ,let me pity your stupidity and explain, I meant he is using barren anoicha as an excuse to include other oil producing areas of delta ,when infact aniocha are traders from across the river niger that migrated and settled there. I hope you can understand now ,and sense has fallen on you after this explanation

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by belzabull(f): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2017
CzarChris:
I am Igbo and I have lived and worked in the niger delta for at least 10 years, from rivers to bayelsa and I am currently resident in Warri Delta State.

Nnamdi Kanu should just remove the niger delta from that map, because the niger deltans have made it abundantly clear since the civil war days that they want no part in biafra, even the delta igbos tell you point blank that they are not igbos. Why can't my Igbo brothers get it into their heads and focus on holding our south-eastern politicians responsible for the perceived marginalisation and "lack of federal presence" in East.

Crucify me all you want but all these agitations for biafra is a classic case of mob mentality. I was in Owerri last week when IPOB held their rally, what I saw was a cross-section of young people whose parents where even too young to have fought in that civil war.

Okay we get biafra today, what next? Yes we have massive untapped crude oil reserves in the East and its on record that Imo and Anambra States has one of the largest gas reserves in Africa, but we are f....ing landlocked for crying out loud.

Ihe nkà ọ wu dị gịnị sef? All these agitations should just stop, enough of all these insults on hardworking Igbos across the country. angry angry angry
See you, land locked indeed!

We take from the positives okay? . Switzerland is landlocked but is one of the MOST developed countries of the world.

Sleep over that FACT!
Take that to the bank too, for free!

...and while at it, stop buying into falsehoods and misinformation peddled by mischief mischief makers. The nonsense propaganda about being landlocked is stale already and can't fly.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by fratermathy(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
CzarChris:

You are wise.

In Urhobo language, I'll say "Oghene bruphiyo wo kevwe"! (God will uplift you)!

I'm glad there are those who see through this charade of an agitation.

I render my apologies to all Igbos like yourself who have been denigrated and insulted by both Ipob and minority people like us who often times mistake Igbo silence in this madness to mean Igbo approval.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum by I888(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
Am laughing in swahili, dis fraudster should better change his career to become a comedian, because he's joking, we must put hands together and move this nation forward
They said they do not want to put hand with you to move the county forward. Is it by force?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! / Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.