Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships (22360 Views)

How Does one Handle Evil And Diabolism In Work Environments? / The Biggest Mistakes We Make In Life / 4 Financial Mistakes You’re Probably Making… And Don’t Even Know It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by Iloveafrica: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2017
LoveJesus87:
God forbid! That disgrace
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by Gbade60: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Surefixed2:
Yes we made it. yesterday's VIP Game went as planned glory be to God Almighty for his goodness as am here with my sure odds for today to subscribe or get our games call or Whatsapp me view the image below for more details note no free no after only meant for serious minded people only don't miss this great opportunity

This guy is a scam. Guys beware. His name is Nelson and he has been creating new accounts on NL once people detect him. He would collect your money and not send any game to you. You all have been warned.. Infact supermods please block/delete this account of his again
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by kheart(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2017
K
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by Ameeria: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2017
I especially agree with point one. Work relationship is very good for people interested in rapid career growth. I know of four people whose careers grew tremendously in the shortest time possible as they were always pulling one another through jobs.
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by Gkay1(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
see gobe
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by kingrt2(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Srewing in the office with the door not locked

Observe signature
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:

the only mistake you are making is by not being your own boss

by not being the CEO

be your own boss and you wont need this rubbish thread
Well you still need it to relate well with your staff and clients
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by maisauki: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE IS NOT BEING A FARMER...
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by toprealman: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Ameeria:
I especially agree with point one. Work relationship is very good for people interested in rapid career growth. I know of four people whose careers grew tremendously in the shortest time possible as they were always pulling one another through jobs.
Hi, can't access my email. What's the msg
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by Ameeria: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2017
toprealman:
Hi, can't access my email. What's the msg

Its about the PhD. Pls mail directly or drop your email. Thanks.
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by toprealman: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Ameeria:

Its about the PhD. Pls mail directly or drop your email. Thanks.
Which PhD?
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by Ameeria: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2017
toprealman:
Which PhD?

NDDC's . I know you threatened not to share. I won't take much of your time. But if you don't feel so inclined, no probs.
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by toprealman: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2017
Ameeria:

NDDC's . I know you threatened not to share. I won't take much of your time. But if you don't feel so inclined, no probs.
Sorry dear, I have no clue what you are on about. Send the link of the threat were I made the comment please. NDDC, PhD.....
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by Ameeria: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2017
toprealman:
Sorry dear, I have no clue what you are on about. Send the link of the threat were I made the comment please. NDDC, PhD.....

https://www.nairaland.com/2144702/

Please never mind about the info. Got what I needed now. Thanks.
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by toprealman: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2017
Ameeria:

https://www.nairaland.com/2144702/

Please never mind about the info. Got what I needed now. Thanks.
Next time please open up.....your case can always be different!
Happy Sunday...... waiting for my chicken and rice
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by Ameeria: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2017
toprealman:
Next time please open up.....your case can always be different!
Happy Sunday...... waiting for my chicken and rice

Lol..... Coming up. Have a lovely week.
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by toprealman: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2017
cool
Ameeria:

Don't keep me waiting bae..... e be like say u go said cook the THING... cool
Ameeria:

Don't keep me waiting bae..... e be like say u go said cook the THING...
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by Ameeria: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2017
toprealman:
coolDon't keep me waiting bae..... e be like say u go said cook the THING... coolDon't keep me waiting bae..... e be like say u go said cook the THING...

Statute of limitations has passed. You missed it. I might have sent you a hamper if you had rushed to my aid instead of grilling me like a suspected bandit before. Next time, remember hunger bad o. There you go tongue
Re: 5 Biggest Mistakes You’re Making In Work Relationships by toprealman: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ameeria:

Statute of limitations has passed. You missed it. I might have sent you a hamper if you had rushed to my aid instead of grilling me like a suspected bandit before. Next time, remember hunger bad o. There you go tongue
Hunger ain't bad one bit. It awakens the beast in you.....and differentiate between friends and foes.
Despite the allegation, please take a second and read my post to understand the circumstances surrounding that comment.
As for your e-hamper, today na Sunday....I am blessed. Share the love bae.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Officer Who Broke 20 Year Old Record At Armed Forces Command College / Learning To Drive From Someone Or Going To A Driving School? / Is Studying Engineering Now A Scam In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.