Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! (10962 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Eniqurl(f): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Emodeee:

how you dey?
Am fine, you?
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Fmartin(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Romerocollins:

But when you will have to attend to an issue, what will you do?
same thing nw
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Emodeee: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Eniqurl:
Am fine, you?

i'm good. just wanted to say hicheesy.

enjoy your day.
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Jadoskii(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
And who is this cretinous, dim witted, cross eyed twàt quoting me? Wash my brain with hypo because I don't know about dîcks? You should get your brain replaced because it's obvious there's something wrong with the one you have.
not cross eyed..that pix didn't do my eyes any justice..not dim witted too...sorry I didn't knw I was quoting a dickspert....make I jux humble..no time to waste time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Oyindidi(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

Excuse maa
am a brokelyn nd I do av erections
Face front, I know you don't
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Oyindidi(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin Hahahaha!!! Na them go lie pass for this thread.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Victornezzar: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Face front, I know you don't
u know i don't do wat
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
No brokey will comment heregrin
They don't experience it
wat of dat quotecheesycheesy
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by mayweather145: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
men so embarrassing , especially with my babe. it will just get up nd I cant stop it
d most embarrassing part, is she keep looking at it, nd it happens every time.

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by kennykendo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
that is when you know the brain can be a HD plasma TV, I'd begin to play some sci-fi movies in my head, while am on my way to the toilet to pee..

but if I can't pee, I simply fake a tummy ache and play the same movies and gradually I get myself...

but guy....e hard oooooo.. my erection is... something else...

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jadoskii:
ode leleyi sha..precum imediately after erection...go an wash Ur brain with hypo.
I just tire for that lady ooooo, who tell her say pre-cum comes immediately a guy have an erection, she is a woman and she does not know how man body work and there she is opening her mouth so wide and talk, she think man penis be like toto!
A man can touch his penis and still pick something and eat but Women can not.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
mayweather145:
men so embarrassing , especially with my babe. it will just get up nd I cant stop it
d most embarrassing part, is she keep looking at it, nd it happens every time.
Hahahahahahahah so funny!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
kennykendo:
that is when you know the brain can be a HD plasma TV, I'd begin to play some sci-fi movies in my head, while am on my way to the toilet to pee..

but if I can't pee, I simply fake a tummy ache and playtge same movies and gradually I get myself...

but guy....e hard oooooo.. my erection is... something else...
But what do you in a public when such occur?
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by tosyne2much(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Romerocollins:

I just tire for that lady ooooo, who tell her say pre-cum comes immediately a guy have an erection, she is a woman and she does not know how man body work and there she is opening her mouth so wide and talk, she think man penis be like toto!

Una no go kill person for this Nairaland cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't have unnecessary erections.

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
start with morning erections grin grin
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Kayswat(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Romerocollins:

that's really thick grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Kayswat(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
These comments are killing me grin
That's how my John Thomas stood erect infront of my cousin while we were playing
I swear it was not funny that day

2 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by kkash: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just fink abt WET KOALA....i promise it works instantly

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Jman06(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Anytime i place my bag in front of my pubic region while walking, then know i am trying to control a strong errectionn.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
That shiit never happened to me! I don't look n get aroused....prolly why my niggas call me ALIEN!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kayswat:
These comments are killing me grin
That's how my John Thomas stood erect infront of my cousin while we were playing
I swear it was not funny that day

Watttt!!!!! That is serious, no wonder they say John Thomas don't know who is who!
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Yoshy: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Well, he still touched his privates and I'm guessing he would have made contact with stale urine, dirt and other organisms that have made that place their abode.

Guys are not as dirty as some girls down there. Ours is pretty simple and easy to clean.
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by DrayZee: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Hope you washed your hands afterwards. That's the same pre-cum stained hands you'll use to package the items bought by innocent customers and hand out money to them.
Na wa oh. That's not how dicks work.
And I don't think he touched it directly.
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Yoshy: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
I have learnt to freestyle am o, if your eyes go there, na your business.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by nattyjay(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
luminouz:
That shiit never happened to me! I don't look n get aroused....prolly why my niggas call me ALIEN!! grin

Go check yahself
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by nattyjay(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
And who is this cretinous, dim witted, cross eyed twàt quoting me? Wash my brain with hypo because I don't know about dîcks? You should get your brain replaced because it's obvious there's something wrong with the one you have.

Easy babe, Last time I checked u are female
Nd I don't think u experience such

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by luminouz(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
nattyjay:

Go check yahself
No bro....U check ursef!
Why on earth would I see a complete stranger n get a hard on?? It means she is a sexual object n not a person....I need to know her a little before my diick starts nodding!!!!
BTW...am a booty fan yet I have rejected women with booty but bad attitudes...... So wtf bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Chongaiman: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
In the event of an unwanted boner, simply stiffen the muscles in other parts of your body such as the arms and legs. The brain will give 'priority' of blood flow to those muscles thereby easing your embarrassing boner.

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Mavelshee(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
+ I divide 765 by 57 in my head
+ count my teeth with my tongue

helps me last longer in bed too

1 Like

Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by Romerocollins: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Check your self well!
Re: Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience! by CrownStarPro(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Thats not how penis works. Silly you. wink wink

I never knew that Joy stick has Modus of Operandi na wa oh[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship / SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.