Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him (1156 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by ebusfav: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol, Boyfriends who can't clear tables, this is for you. According to a Nigerian lady, @Tolaluffspurple, her friend who visited his girlfriend's family got the shocker of his life, after his girlfriend told him that she can't continue with the relationship because her parents weren't pleased with his inability to clear the table after eating.

Tola went further to disclose that the story sounded funny to her, because the guy in question doesn't know his way to the kitchen.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-lady-breaks-boyfriend-parent-werent-pleased-inability-clear-table.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by McBrooklyn(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
So make the Nigga dey clear table for his supposed girlfriend in her papa house?? grin

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by McBrooklyn(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Girlfriend: My parent don't want me to marry a man that can't clear the table by himself

Boyfriend:
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by ikombe: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ho my God. Warris is this. I thought it was meant to be the other way around

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Like I said on the other thread. Dude should do thanksgiving she ended his relationship with her for that reason. She and her parents are bunch of ignorant people who lack basic etiquette.

Why should your guest clear his table?...it doesn't happen anywhere.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by dingbang(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sinaj don't worry when u invite me come ya papa house, I go even wash ya papa motor join sef. Even sweep the entire house so that them go know say I be husband material
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
What a necessary sacrifice though painful but believe me you did the right thing. Besides there won't be any story that touches in the future.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
This story get k-leg ooo
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by alukstea(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
From the on set they had other plans , If he'd cleared the table sef she still would have broken up on the basics that he was too forward and wasn't a gentle man too ... The guy had better move on ooh lol they'd understand what it means to "Let Love Live" prolly when she's in her 30's....

we should discuss pressing issues ooh like why the head of the fish is missing in....
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by emakoji(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
That was JAMB 101 grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by Splinz(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
...She and her parents are ignoramus who don't know how a guest should be treated.

Hmm. I wouldn't say they're ignoramuses but the egoistic. Yes, it's clearly the trait of an emperor who sits mightily on his throne, demanding and commanding that servants should serve him & his household.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by chigoizie7(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
That guy should be sharing 1k airtime on nairaland and twitter, at least to appreciate Gods good work in his life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Splinz:

Hmm. I wouldn't say they're ignoramuses but the egoistic. Yes, it's clearly the trait of an emperor who sits mightily in his throne, demanding and commanding that servants should serve him & his household.
They've really lost it!.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by mofeoluwadassah: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
guy.....thank your star for dis freedom
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by sinaj(f): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
Sinaj don't worry when u invite me come ya papa house, I go even wash ya papa motor join sef. Even sweep the entire house so that them go know say I be husband material
if u do all these things finish nd u no get tati billion for ya akant no way o! grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by dingbang(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
if u do all these things finish nd u no get tati billion for ya akant no way o! grin
ur papa get 30billion for him akant? undecided
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by sinaj(f): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
ur papa get 30billion for him akant? undecided
him no get na why him want soninlaw wey get
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by dingbang(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
him no get na why him want soninlaw wey get
tell am say him gotta get 30billion before I marry him daughter...
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by sinaj(f): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
tell am say him gotta get 30billion before I marry him daughter...
haba u want my goods to expire for house
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
make dem jus say dem no like d guy cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by sirjakez(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
nawa ooo... wetin man no go hear and see

I can't stop laughing sha
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by sirjakez(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
nawa ooo... wetin man no go hear and see

I can't stop laughing sha
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by dingbang(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
haba u want my goods to expire for house
I no hold u o... Na person wey wan buy something dey choose wetin he like..
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by sinaj(f): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
I no hold u o... Na person wey wan buy something dey choose wetin he like..
na to sell give Arab man o!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by dingbang(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
na to sell give Arab man o!
Arab man go treat you like house girl o
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by joseo: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
na slave dey want make the girl marry......not a MAN
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because Her Parents Weren't Pleased With Him by joseo: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
na slave dey want make the girl marry......no be MAN

(1) (Reply)

How Long Have You Been In Your Present Relationship / A New Queen Has Been Picked For Ooni Of Ife She Will Be Unveiled In Few Weeks / After A Year My Ex Came back Claiming She Had A Child For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.