Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady (65561 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Blackhawk03(f): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
embarassed you are dating ibo guy sad

Past tense cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
no jare
I don't know who is watching but seriously I hate romance from my child hood
Okay,i understand you are naturally cold-hearted.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Past tense cheesy kiss kiss

kk make them take you to Biafra oo wink
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Okay,i understand you are naturally cold-hearted.
yes to some extent wink
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nifeola: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cool
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by YelloweWest: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Papiikush:
Can't wait to find the right lady cry

She must be beautiful, caring, rich, intelligent, very good in bed and kitchen. Anne

What do u have to offer wanting all these qualities?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by teeoo1: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Reason y we n b divided
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
The guy would eat good food from now on...

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by marooh: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
I hope say na court marriage because naintermarriage grin
Oduduwa united state Vs biafra
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
over to the NCANs... food is ready, start your work.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Papiikush:
Can't wait to find the right lady cry

She must be beautiful, caring, rich, intelligent, very good in bed and kitchen. Anne
Get clay bro....n mould her ursef lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by GeneralOjukwu: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yoruba Demon! angry...it's time for Biafrans to revenge angry

1bkayee & GeneralOjukwu...

9 months after....

You remember this, babe? Coming closer.... kiss Na magun i go use chase all your Nairaland toasters angry

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by CaptainGOOD: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
kk make them take you to Biafra oo wink

The person u are chattin with a ur fellow guy ... are u gay?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by luminouz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Keneking:
The guy would eat good food from now on...
GBE enu oshi sohun.....onisokuso!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Alariwo2: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Once an Igbo girl lands in the west, forget it. They must hook one omoluabi to produce superior offsprings.

They look cute together anywaiz.. Happy married life

10 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by otitokoroleti: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Menh:
While the e-warriors on nairaland are busy shouting Afonja and IPOB 'up an dan' like miscreants these handsome Yoruba man and his beautiful Igbo wife tied the knot today.

The marriage between Yorubas' and Igbos' is one of the highest inter-ethnic marriages in Nigeria.
you are right, my wife is Igbo & I'm very happy to have her as a wife. she has everything a responsible woman needs to make a good wife!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Alariwo2: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Yoruba Demon! angry

you can say that again.. sorry it's Yoruba angel

we rock!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by otitokoroleti: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
luminouz:
Get clay bro....n mould her ursef lipsrsealed
EPIC! grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by datigbogirl: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Menh:
While the e-warriors on nairaland are busy shouting Afonja and IPOB 'up an dan' like miscreants these handsome Yoruba man and his beautiful Igbo wife tied the knot today.

The marriage between Yorubas' and Igbos' is one of the highest inter-ethnic marriages in Nigeria.

why is it that Igbo ladies marry only rich Yoruba men but will never marry a broke one...they prefer to endure with fellow broke Igbo or Hausa men to broke Afonjas.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by HARDDON: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ofe manu vs ewedu!

Wora magnum combo!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Laple0541(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yoruba's will always be their husband.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by CaptainGOOD: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
datigbogirl:

why is it that Igbo ladies marry only rich Yoruba men but will never marry a broke one...they prefer to endure with fellow broke Igbo or Hausa men to broke Afonjas.

Exactly... lol.
Marry a broke afonja na double whala be dat

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Edu3Again: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Menh:

No mind the yeye 2 tribes.
Bunch of id1ots both of them.

vivypretty:
beautiful
inter tribal

Yes.

vivypretty:
wow(one nigeria)
congrats
Never

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Tobium1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hey OP, point of correction,

these Yoruba demon and his beautiful Igbo wife tied the knot today.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
nnem u choose darkness over light... don't blame anybody for ur woes when he try to sleep with all ur female friends.... Tonto dike will tell u more

8 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by SmartchoicesNG: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My sisters are not confused,
My sisters are not desperate,
They are patriots.
And miscreants.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Alariwo2: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
datigbogirl:

Igbos and love for money are like 5 & 6..

Dating them alone is taking big risk not to talk of marriage.. Stop making money and watch your life slide into depression

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nofuckgiven: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
When will an Igbo guy marry a yoruba woman? Seems only Igbo women make good wives last last cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by burkingx(f): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by CaptainGOOD: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Alariwo2:
Once an Igbo girl lands in the west, forget it. They must hook one omoluabi to produce superior offsprings.

They look cute together anywaiz.. Happy married life

I dont know why u guys cheast beat over marrying igbo lady... i dnt understand why. undecided

Igbo men marry yoruba and dont take it as a big deal

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Klington: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lili wonder Afo njas don't want igbo to separate from them, so they can be Envansing our gals..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.