Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady (65596 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by FX(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
otitokoroleti:
because of what?
Unless you are ready to live the kind of life Yoruba people live. They don't mind if their spouse is cheating. Ibo women are conservative in their marriage. 99% of Yoruba men cheat on their wives and their wives don't care . So if you are an Ibo lady and you marry a Yoruba guy, SORRY will be your surname.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by AbrahamIsrael: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
But have you observed that the yorubas and northerners(esp the muslim northerners) will never allow their daughters to get married to Igbo men? And in order to dispirit their daughters from marrying Igbo men, they spread the false claim that Igbo men don't like to marry ladies from other tribes (lies from the pit of hell). And these are people begging for one Nigeria but they can't show it in their characters.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by otitokoroleti: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Stolen:

I gave u two example, their are plenty more where dat came from.

Is Monalisa also irresponsible?

Did u have to impregnate her?

grin bro, jealousy na bad thing. I dont know much about Monalisa Chinda marital problem so I wont make any comment on that. I have more Igbo Business Partner & Clients than Yorubas. Let me tell you the fact, large percentage of Igbo men/women loved to be associated with Yorubas in one way or the other.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Smooyis(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
My sisters are not confused,
My sisters are not desperate,
My sisters respect our culture and traditions,
They are patriots.

Ezigbote nwa-afo Igbo agaghi alu onye ofe nmanu.

Stop being clannish. The world has passed that stage. Or are you a village man grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by CaptainGOOD: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
AbrahamIsrael:
But have you observed that the yorubas and northerners(esp the muslim northerners) will never allow their daughters to get married to Igbo men? And in order to dispirit their daughters from marrying Igbo men, they spread the false claim that Igbo men don't like to marry ladies from other tribes (lies from the pit of hell). And these are people begging for one Nigeria but they can't show it in their characters.

Exactly my brother.....
Obu ndi umunwayi igbo iberibe na alu ha kam na ata uta
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by pterson(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
They will have racemic kids with no tribe to call theirs.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by otitokoroleti: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
FX:
Unless you are ready to live the kind of life Yoruba people live. They don't mind if their spouse is cheating. Ibo women are conservative in their marriage. 99% of Yoruba men cheat on their wives and their wives don't care . So if you are an Ibo lady and you marry a Yoruba guy, SORRY will be your surname.
bro, its a BIG FAT LIE
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Opiletool(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Stolen:

They still end up with their Yoruba woman later.

If he will cheat, 99% of the time, it is still with the same Yoruba women they call Ugly.

This people are not mentally balanced.

I am talking from wat i have seen with my eyes on ground.

Little wonder ur life is negative, because u keep on seeing negative things

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Stolen: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
AbrahamIsrael:

The world over, women marry men with good financial standing irrespective of ethnicity.

However, most men and women strive to marry from within their ethnicity to preserve their culture.

Then again, women have age barrier and so do men but the distinguishing factor is the Biological clock.

At this point she will marry just about anybody that is 'ok'.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by gozie112(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
They are patriots.

u make brain today, congrat

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Alajiki(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
They are patriots.

What is the meaning of the gibberish you wrote at the bottom? Are you trying to deny the fact that the Afonja demons have been phucking your women from time immemorial? Starting witha the post-civil war when we enslaved them and phucked them for pleasure. That was when we annihilated your fathers and Ojukwu ran away, tail between legs.

Just reminding you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Stolen: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Alajiki:

What is the meaning of the gibberish you wrote at the bottom? Are you trying to deny the fact that the Afonja demons hae been phucking your women from time immemorial? Stating withave the post-civil war when we enslaved them and phucked them for pleasure. That was when we annihilated your fathers and Ojukwu ran away, tail between legs.

Just reminding you.

igbo women shame on u.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by CaptainGOOD: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Stolen:

The world over, women marry men with good financial standing irrespective of ethnicity.
However, most men and women strive to marry from within their ethnicity to preserve their culture.
Then again, women have age barrier and so do men but the distinguishing factor is the Biological clock.
At this point she will marry just about anybody that is 'ok'.

Its not always true expecially yorubas
They ar very trabalistic.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by IkpuMmadu: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
The issue is that ....I noticed that yoruba men feel elated when they marry outside their tribes.

There must be something nasty and obnoxious about Yoruba women that even their men detest them

Look at Ooni of Ife...Had Yoruba wife...Crowned and he dumped Yoruba wife for another tribe women

Well, i have seen the Yoruba women in Lagos

Who really wants to date these oily cooking ,pepper eatikg bleached women that relish in putting eye lashes daily ?

Who

Even George men run

Where is mayoroflagos and onila
Alajiki:

What is the meaning of the gibberish you wrote at the bottom? Are you trying to deny the fact that the Afonja demons hae been phucking your women from time immemorial? Stating withave the post-civil war when we enslaved them and phucked them for pleasure. That was when we annihilated your fathers and Ojukwu ran away, tail between legs.

Just reminding you.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by otitokoroleti: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Stolen:

U have changed the topic.

U sound mentally sick.

Here is an award under this writing, u made heaven, u married Igbo.
my submission on the post that you quote is to let you know that Yoruba men dont cheat as you paint us a cheat.
I knw that quite good numbers of your gals dont accept your proposal which makes you attack us unjustly but heres the solution:

1. Work hard & make good money

2. Attend anger management class to learn how to relate with people. Igbo gals doesnt like hot tempered men.

3. Eat good foods & look fresh because Igbo gals love handsome dudes.

goodluck

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by FX(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
otitokoroleti:
bro, its a BIG FAT LIE
I know what I'm saying. I'm yet to meet a Yoruba man that don't cheat on his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Prettyenit18(f): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Only you
Papiikush:
Can't wait to find the right lady cry

She must be beautiful, caring, rich, intelligent, very good in bed and kitchen. Anne
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by darediamond(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
They are patriots.

Ebere, remember say men no they enter menopause. Time is going ooo...
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by IkpuMmadu: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Your totally correct

They don't see having children outside wedlock as a big thing....As it stands now majority of kids in Lagos are born outside wedlock

What some will call bastards
Stolen:

They still end up with their Yoruba woman later.

If he will cheat, 99% of the time, it is still with the same Yoruba women they call Ugly.

This people are not mentally balanced.

I am talking from wat i have seen with my eyes on ground.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by IkpuMmadu: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
They are patriots.

Eziokwu Ka ikwuru

That girl must be what we call

Oto na aka nne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Tecno66: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
They are patriots.

your sisters are not confused neither are they desperate but they surely know how to do business and make profit. And when they see a handsome man that has quid come by to ask their hand in marriage, like most women they dont remember to ask where he comes from until probably after the marriage.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Amoto94(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love interethnic marriages and God willing I will marry outside my ethnicity. Omenka and seunmsg oya come to the rescue.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by IkpuMmadu: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
A case of

When the desirable isn't affordable
The affordable becomes the desirable

With the way Yoruba are going....They will lose out...Because 50% of their kids especially the ruchbines will be half Yoruba half other tribes....We have seen it in Akure...The wife is an Igbo lady and she must take care of her Igbo siblings using the Yoruba commonwealth as they ignorantly tag it

Well, we can Atleast have 50% of their culture apart from economy....Very soon the Ooni will be half Igbo

We are making progress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by otitokoroleti: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
FX:
I know what I'm saying. I'm yet to meet a Yoruba man that don't cheat on his wife.
Heres one right here
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nwakaumu(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Me,Igbo,marry a yoruba?God forbid.i wld rather marry an hausa,at least i will be comfortable going to bed at night knowing that i would wake up in the morning with my SKULL intact.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Guffaz: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
World class event decoration on offer

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Stolen: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Me,Igbo,marry a yoruba?God forbid.i wld rather marry an hausa,at least i will be comfortable going to bed at night knowing that i would wake up in the morning with my SKULL intact.

Na lie, u too like Nwanyi Onye Ocha. If not Igbo, it is Onye-Ocha. grin grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by madridguy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Where is my igbo pride too. I must marry Igbo girl so help me God.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by VickyRotex(f): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cute cute cute kiss HML! cool
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Ademoore07(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
They are patriots.

I'm waiting for the day when your brain will be upgraded.........
But, how can a Pentium 1 processor be upgraded to the recent technology? It's impossible. Hence, farewell dullard
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nwakaumu(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Stolen:

Na lie, u too like Nwanyi Onye Ocha. If not Igbo, it is Onye-Ocha. grin grin
Igbos are equally fair-skinned.infact,you can easily mistake my younger sis for halfcast.but as for afonja,dont just go there to provoke me.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by iamrealdeji(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
this is beautiful . my afonja brother looks great in his igbo attire. i like how the dress Yoruba and dress Igbo. the man is a fine guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.