Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady (65532 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by mercyland93(m): 5:34am On Jul 09, 2017
This is lovely, Happy married life.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by seniorkachion(m): 5:42am On Jul 09, 2017
otitokoroleti:
grin bro, jealousy na bad thing. I dont know much about Monalisa Chinda marital problem so I wont make any comment on that. I have more Igbo Business Partner & Clients than Yorubas. Let me tell you the fact, large percentage of Igbo men/women loved to be associated with Yorubas in one way or the other.

You have more Igbo biz partners and you are married to an Igbo lady and you interpret this to mean that Igbo love to be around Yoruba. You don't realize your behavior makes it the other way -yoruba love to be associated with Igbo. That's why you seek them out and surrounded by them.
You appreciate their biz acumen and their responsible and hard working women.
You would prefer to be an Igbo man if you had your way.

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by sylvar02(m): 5:44am On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She can't be my sister. My sisters are not confused, My sisters are not desperate, My sisters respect our culture and traditions, They are patriots.

Ezigbote nwa-afo Igbo agaghi alu onye ofe nmanu.
Tribalism fall on u cheesy/
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by seniorkachion(m): 5:56am On Jul 09, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Heres one right here

Keep up with it. A shining light. I don't doubt you.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Mbediogu(m): 6:14am On Jul 09, 2017
The rate at which igbo and Yoruba are inter marrying now is commendable. My cousin just came back from Ibadan after over 20 years with an Ekiti beauty and six beautiful kids. Abiodun is as homely as any igbo wife can be. We love her.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by seniorkachion(m): 6:17am On Jul 09, 2017
cumbak60:

Shatap. You guys rush after our ladies with the bid of altering your gene to get beautiful and intelligent babies. Check the ratio of your men running after our women, and compare with that of our men. Nonsense. sad

Na wao. Yoruba and edo men trooping to Igboland to marry wives is like an epidemic. For every 100 Igbo lady married to yoruba it will be 1 yoruba lady married to Igbo. Igbo ladies are preferd by all. I wonder the fate of yoruba ladies considering the rate their men are absconding.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by otitokoroleti: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2017
seniorkachion:

You have more Igbo biz partners and you are married to an Igbo lady and you interpret this to mean that Igbo love to be around Yoruba. You don't realize your behavior makes it the other way -yoruba love to be associated with Igbo. That's why you seek them out and surrounded by them.
You appreciate their biz acumen and their responsible and hard working women.
You would prefer to be an Igbo man if you had your way.
why should I be one? I'm proud to be a Yoruba man & my post is to let you know that we don't have anything against Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by otitokoroleti: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2017
seniorkachion:

Do you and your fellow yoruba announce their ethnicity when they meet an Igbo.
we always made it known that we are Yoruba & they are always happy with it.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by otitokoroleti: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Mbediogu:
The rate at which igbo and Yoruba are inter marrying now is commendable. My cousin just came back from Ibadan after over 20 years with an Ekiti beauty and six beautiful kids. Abiodun is as homely as any igbo wife can be. We love her.
Chukwu gozie gi.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by otitokoroleti: 6:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Wristler:
I envy you egbon. Seriously I do.

You have the time, patience and goodwill to discuss with these kids. They'll only argue illogically with you.

I stop arguing with anyone of them here ..... They never match up. It's like doing moonwalk on an escalator angry

If there's any need for discussion, do it in real life with their elders who know and understand who a Yoruba man is and worths
You are on point Sir, good morning
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by oodua1stson: 6:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Laple0541:
Yoruba's will always be their husband.
lol
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by nathdim: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Menh:
While the e-warriors on nairaland are busy shouting Afonja and IPOB 'up an dan' like miscreants these handsome Yoruba man and his beautiful Igbo wife tied the knot today.

The marriage between Yorubas' and Igbos' is one of the highest inter-ethnic marriages in Nigeria.
its Yoruba men marrying our girl's not Igbo men marrying Yoruba ladies lie lie av never seen it work
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Xfemt(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
My sisters are not confused,
My sisters are not desperate,
My sisters respect our culture and traditions,
They are patriots.

abeg short up. U nd a racist re like rice nd stew

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by seniorkachion(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2017
otitokoroleti:
why should I be one? I'm proud to be a Yoruba man & my post is to let you know that we don't have anything against Igbo.

Same as myself, I got nothing against yoruba. The pic I took with the lady yoruba lady that did her youth service in my office in Abia while I was still a bachelor is still in my album. By the way would an in law have anything against his wives people.
My bosom friend's younger brother will be marrying from Oyo and both trad and white wedding will be staged at Ibadan. I have requested for a seat in the bus if possible. I will report to nairaland if I make it.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Claessique1(f): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Just give me an igbo guy, I'm okay.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2017
Nov6:

Tahrah ours is next in line...
I'm taken.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by mark2sunny(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow cute couple HML to them,AFonja and Ipob in NL should start confessing their love for each other,let the clash of Titan end.

My love
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Alajiki(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
The issue is that ....I noticed that yoruba men feel elated when they marry outside their tribes.

There must be something nasty and obnoxious about Yoruba women that even their men detest them

Look at Ooni of Ife...Had Yoruba wife...Crowned and he dumped Yoruba wife for another tribe women

Well, i have seen the Yoruba women in Lagos

Who really wants to date these oily cooking ,pepper eatikg bleached women that relish in putting eye lashes daily ?

Who

Even George men run

Where is mayoroflagos and onila

Ibo women are natural sex slaves. Period!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by sparklingwealth(f): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2017
Wow! Gorgeous union, may it yeild good fruit
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nov6(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:
I'm taken.
#NOTED
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nov6(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Alajiki:

Ibo women are natural sex slaves. Period!
i stand to disagree
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Evablizin(f): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2017
mark2sunny:

My love
my heart Good morning
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Evablizin(f): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2017
mark2sunny:

My love
my heart Good morning
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nov6(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Claessique1:
Just give me an igbo guy, I'm okay.
may i present myself, Miss?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nov6(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2017
Xfemt:
abeg short up. U nd a racist re like rice nd stew

#Supported
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nov6(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2017
sparklingwealth:
Wow! Gorgeous union, may it yeild good fruit

Amen...........................................................................................................................................
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Aderojuabiodunl: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2017
sylvar02:
Tribalism fall on u cheesy/

That's why Na dey enter 35-40 before sein someone to carry them put for one room.... You better change your thinking..... Old things has passed away
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nov6(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2017
otitokoroleti:
You are on point Sir, good morning
well said......
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Aderojuabiodunl: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
They are patriots.

That's why Na dey enter 35-40 before sein someone to carry them put for one room.... You better change your thinking..... Old things has passed away
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Antoeni(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2017
@Nickymezor ,the mans family will never accept that IPOB girl as a really daughter in law even d children, the parents of the man will prefer,accept and love the Yoruba girl dat their son has impregnated outside ,and will be so filled with joy they will direct all attention love and care to d girl, even if their son decide no shoulder any responsibilities of the girl and child ,this parents and siblings will, because they prefer an Afenifere girlfriend to an IPOB legitimate wife

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by freshinko: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
They are patriots.

Lolss..NwaAmaikpe i put it to you that you really needs urgent deliverance, and subsequent anointing.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by OlafenwaMoses(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Papiikush:
Can't wait to find the right lady cry

She must be beautiful, caring, rich, intelligent, very good in bed and kitchen. Anne

You fail to realize the inverse proportionality of Good in Kitchen VS Rich Woman,
Beautiful, Caring and Intelligent VS Good in Bed.... You better go to Hollywood... They can find you a character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.