Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) (3628 Views)

Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by fynestpotato: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
yaqq:
the Op must be thinking we re kids with his head like satellite's dish
Do you know:Apes and baboons don't look alike Cause while an Ape looks like a gorrilla a baboon looks just like you.

3 Likes

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by SirMichael1: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nma27:
I doubt that. Go download Chips.. The movie should make u laugh. Gimme a feedback when you've seen d movie

Hope it isn't a Nigerian movie cos I distaste anything Nollywood? And BTW, are you this boring or it happens on occasions?
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

Hope it isn't a Nigerian movie cos I distaste anything Nollywood? And BTW, are you this boring or it happens on occasions?
Hollywood movie. Well, I'm definitely not a boring somebody. tongue
Don't u have a gf to liven your existence??
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Homeboiy: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:
And they fucking said today was going to be super boring,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cool cool

even though i have a feeling most people wouldnt participate i'll still start fixing me equipments here...

And errmm lemme help call the few savagers i know (hopefully they'll pick up the call cheesy cheesy

Cc:
itsjude
makydebbie
aderola15
greyboy5000
mcbrooklyn
mrcork
tahrah
nma27
homeboiy
luminous
dacovajnr
martinO / martin0
etc..............

Thanks fynest potato for da mention wink wink

baba I dey oo

let me look how things dey be ist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by kozmicity: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Savagefinder...com carry chair siddon oo,match don start!!! grin
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by RegalD(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by RegalD(m): 1:00am On Jul 09, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Guess this is what folks do with their time these days
since they're awaiting post utme or whatever

time you wanna use for SOS could be well spent on GST
The best thing you could have done is to post your ADMISSION LETTER so as for every nairalnder will know you spend your time well studying GST....(Bloody fresher)
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:
Those guys are just bantering joor.

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2017
Kids everywhere grin *yawns*this rain no go allow person enter church angry
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by yaqq: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2017
fynestpotato:

Do you know:Apes and baboons don't look alike Cause while an Ape looks like a gorrilla a baboon looks just like you.
ur head just the flat like satellite dish!
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by SirMichael1: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nma27:
Hollywood movie. Well, I'm definitely not a boring somebody. tongue
Don't u have a gf to liven your existence??

I will check it out.

You're boring and there's no arguing that. Just read through your post and tell me if it cracks you up? wink

Gf?! After all the stuffs I read here about ladies and how disloyal they are? Nah, I don't. Wouldn't want one even when offered on a platter, atleast not now, maybe when I'm ready to get married. Although I tried getting one until she 'friendzoned', I tell you, it was really a bad experience that I wouldn't want to recall embarassed But you ladies are tricky sha
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by offishialpablo: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
VargasVee:
Take a look at what APC caused undecided

SMH undecided
your fathers death
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:
Old papa youngie.
but seriously I am not that old oooo smiley
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by pterson(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
fynestpotato:
A thread was created few days ago,proclaiming that nairaland has the most set of savages in nigeria.
Based on this information we can all but wonder who is the real King/Queen of savagery.This is why the School of savagery(SOS)has decided to host a competition to know those who really deserve to be crowned as savages.The rule of this contest is simple,simply mention a nairalander and try to diss him/her in the most savage way possible.An example can be seen below.
Igborubausa the only difference between you and a crate of rotten eggs,is the crate.
Other rules guiding this contest are as follow.
1)Try to limit your diss to the moniker you've mentioned.Insulting someone's family,tribe or religion is not allowed.
2)Savaging the OP(which is me)is not allowed.Doing this will lead to your disqualification from the contest.
3)Mentioning of mods is strictly prohibited,we do not want this thread on front page.
4)Please i take god beg you,take note of rule no3 as that may lead to this thread been closed or worse(me getting banned.)
5)This thread is strictly for fun so let's keep it that way.No bad blood please.

Judges will be chosen to determine who the best savages are.
The judges have been chosen based on the fact that they do not have savagery in their blood.
Lefulefu(bro pls come with all your obama pix and chose the best savages)
Thepussyhunter.(come with all the news crew.)
Zarzar.

Victornezzar(this guy should be among the judges but he recently showed that he has huge savagery in his blood.)

Those that have been chosen to be true savages will be awarded with a certificate of savagery from the School of Savagery(SOS)
Now let the Savage Contest begin.
You didn't mention the NL Armed Forces or the NCAN Eagle soldiers!
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by igborubausa: 2:15am On Jul 10, 2017
am I whywhyogun ?
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 10, 2017
SirMichael1:

I will check it out.

You're boring and there's no arguing that. Just read through your post and tell me if it cracks you up? wink

Gf?! After all the stuffs I read here about ladies and how disloyal they are? Nah, I don't. Wouldn't want one even when offered on a platter, atleast not now, maybe when I'm ready to get married. Although I tried getting one until she 'friendzoned', I tell you, it was really a bad experience that I wouldn't want to recall embarassed But you ladies are tricky sha
Both sexes are tricky
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by barallanee(f): 5:08am On Jul 10, 2017
fynestpotato:

grin grin grin cheesy....joy u hav none
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by fynestpotato: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2017
igborubausa:
am I whywhyogun ?
Shut the fvck up,no one cares.
Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by fynestpotato: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2017
barallanee:
grin grin grin cheesy....joy u hav none
cheesy I'm a gentle somebody,na the guy push my buttons.

1 Like

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
RegalD:

The best thing you could have done is to post your ADMISSION LETTER so as for every nairalnder will know you spend your time well studying GST....(Bloody fresher)

Re: Savagery Contest(romanceland Edition) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
greyboy5000:
come and insult msmagee for not allowing you sex chat with her biko grin grin
hahacheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Cooking Skill A Major Importance In Marriage / Want To See How Sex Dolls Work? Check Out This Video / 6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.