Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60266 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
testimony1089:
My 1 nd only heart break was funny and very painful one. I used to feel like no good girl will ever leave me cos i blivd there ws no gud reason not knowing I was in for a long thing. Things were perfect btw us bt God used her to proved dat notin on earth is perfect. I used to bliv notin will break my hrt bt she did and i cried like a baby which my bro was lik: big bro ar u really crying because of a gal nd I replied, I'm nt crying but he said: with these river benue and river niger on ur face dat turn ur chin to their own Lokoja!!!! Just like magic I started lafin and dat was how i stopd crying bt nt d pain. If u know u ar too big for heart break, pls dont love oh!!!

Hahahahaha. I feel ur pain. I'm too big for a heartbreak really and i dont cry, my heart na stone. but wen it was my turn to be in that situation eh, i wrote epistle evry nyt to my love. She go read throway face. Na lyk say na limbo i dey, my one and only love, the love is indescribable (even till today). I went tru my days empty, food turn nothing, i dint feel a thing again, only her "yes we're good" i wanted but she don bar me totally. Even her family sef no put mouth dem jus dey look us because no be today we dey fyt, our fyt na evrytym but we dey settle am, little did dey know dis one pass grade 1. Finally sha i press our mumu button which i dint wanto use but only as a last resort but even at that it took her over 1month to even shout at me "what do u want from me" on fone.
Bro, i had to run to south-south from south-west to show say i serious oo based on d conditions she laid down. She came to the pack to pick me, saw me n was all smiles and i was lyk "nigga, u don suffer, ontop woman?" but d angel in me told d devil "shutup dia, infact gerrarahiamen shiiit, dis arena is not for u to scatter, dats his wife! His foreva half! cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Hahahahaha. I feel ur pain. I'm too big for a heartbreak really and i dont cry, my heart na stone. but wen it was my turn to be in that situation eh, i wrote epistle evry nyt to my love. She go read throway face. Na lyk say na limbo i dey, my one and only love, the love is indescribable (even till today). I went tru my days empty, food turn nothing, i dint feel a thing again, only her "yes we're good" i wanted but she don bar me totally. Even her family sef no put mouth dem jus dey look us because no be today we dey fyt, our fyt na evrytym but we dey settle am, little did dey know dis one pass grade 1. Finally sha i press our mumu button which i dint wanto use but only as a last resort but even at that it took her over 1month to even shout at me "what do u want from me" on fone.
Bro, i had to run to south-south from south-west to show say i serious oo based on d conditions she laid down. She came to the pack to pick me, saw me n was all smiles and i was lyk "nigga, u don suffer, ontop woman?" but d angel in me told d devil "shutup dia, infact gerrarahiamen shiiit, dis arena is not for u to scatter, dats his wife! His foreva half! cheesy grin cheesy

E be like saw u smoke Kwale igbo com drink Vino tinto when yu finish shey
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

Common, I don't have low self esteem. I said that because the guy said I look like Mrs Ojo, his admin officer and I believe she should be in her 40s or 50s. That's why I said that. smiley

But fyn geh, y u sef go use pix wey make u look lyk Mrs oke na grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Odunharry(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
jakandeola:
guy am a young boss money is not my problm but she waste my time took me as a fool make me quarell wit my mum and big bros dey neva like her but i fight for her, witiut me she will be a drop out. i neva sex her.
Guy u fuvk up o. but its good you have learnt a lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:

E be like saw u smoke Kwale igbo com drink Vino tinto when yu finish shey

Nope. Its my true life story bro. I dnt do dat lie shiit
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

But fyn geh, y u sef go use pix wey make u look lyk Mrs oke na grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Nope. Its my true life story bro. I dnt do dat lie shiit

Sorry o.. i apologise for toying with your... I wish you 100% recovery
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:

Sorry o.. i apologise for toying with your... I wish you 100% recovery

Recovery? Bro my heart no break na. We dey togeda foreva. My 1st and only
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Oluwapresley(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:

My sister, you have a valid reason, but do you consider that even God respects marriage, well you're not married but some times God understands..no one can compare with your God and i feel you're too harsh o..Val is an expensive day to miss out on to many people..if you wanted to prove a point that it wasn't about trust or mistrust, couldn't you have invited him over so it'll be you , God and him and then build your relationship, rather than break it? All we men all have flaws, and ending a relationship without strong reasons doesn't mean you'll meet the next guy and he'll be perfect.. Like i tell people, i'm not advising you oh..I'm your younger brother here, but i just feel like chipping my own two cents...so as your younger brother, i'll tell you what i tell many chicks i've met considering breaking up. I simply tell them, if you leave your guy because he has 2 demons, do you know it the next one has like 7 billion? I don't intend to confuse you, prove you're wrong or win an argument, but please take it easy on the next guy, biko nu...

bro, u av spoken well jare. if there was an argument and I was the judge, u have also won too. Whenever an individual decides to go into a relationship, if the relationship should ever be productive, communication is key! Val's day is the official day for love and I don't see anything wrong in inviting ur spouse for a program if that's how u feel u wanna spend ur day.. But leave them, let them be arguing I know all..lol
again, brother, you av spoken well..
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Recovery? Bro my heart no break na. We dey togeda foreva. My 1st and only

Oh you both alter got back.. Nice... amazing to hear this.. she's your first woman ? and only.. this sounds cool
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oluwapresley:

bro, u av spoken well jare. if there was an argument and I was the judge, u have also won too. Whenever an individual decides to go into a relationship, if the relationship should ever be productive, communication is key! Val's day is the official day for love and I don't see anything wrong in inviting ur spouse for a program if that's how u feel u wanna spend ur day.. But leave them, let them be arguing I know all..lol
again, brother, you av spoken well..

To cap your comment bro, if the situation was turned around, she go say the guy go sleep with anoda bae.. oh i just remembered my relationship, she finally asked me to come over to her end val day after convincing her for a long time.. Bros... like play like play, someone i cared about was sick that day oh... I couldn't go, i tried and tried, it didn't work...I didn't bother, it wasn't an heart break, i marched out like a man.. later lost the person, but was happy i didn't go anyway and stayed till the end... make we all take all this heart break thing easy jare...

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
refiner:

grin
Do av a fun filled day..
U too dear!!!
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Odunharry(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
mimee9:
He said he wants to move closer to God,that he doesn't want to be in any relationship,and that I should wait for him,till when he is ready for marriage he will come for me.... I still dey Wait o angry
Move on if there's no sign he's coming back.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Odunharry(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
BiafranYouths:
I met this sweet damsel way back 2014, our relationship was sort of perfect towards the end of 2014 I found out she was a virgin @23 I was perplexed. I was reassured I've found my better half, she was everything a man would want in a life partner. She loved me dearly,.... I helped her build her Events, Decor, Catering and Ushering firm financially and other wise as per my future wife.
Late December 2015 I had a massive contract to execute outside the State, I was to marry her immediately after the project, I didn't tell her though bought engagement ring.
I spent close to 9 Months without setting eyes on her though we've been communicating via calls and social media
Our reunion was awesome, we kissed smooch I didn't push further because I know the cooky will be mine in less than a month.
But unlike her that always reminded me of our promise to help her keep the cooky till the right time, she kept pushing, doing things we've not done before
For my mind I was like oh! So this girl missed me like this, I decided to play along to see where it leads to after reminding her of our promise.
We had Sex for the first time since I met and sadly my virgin fiance was de flowered by another!
After the deed I asked her what just happened? She started with the tears narrating how I left her I was not there for her physically that I should forgive her, I forgave and started making plans for the engagement party.
This fascinating day I was using her tablet to help her market her new design so in the process of uploading the product pictures I saw her photos @ golf course with this dude feeling all loved up, the inquisitive me looked further.
I later had a heart to heart discussion with her, asking why she got de flowered by another while I patiently kept my emotions and Dick on check...

Layer found out that the guy that ripped her puuussy apart was a Malaysian based Guy that pressed her mumu button and slept with her, upon seeing she was a virgin proposed there and then, and she said yes!
Heart broke nearly killed me for the first time in my life I cried in a ladies present and begged her, telling her even if she was to be pregnant for the guy I'll claim the baby just to be with her but she said no. I took I'll for a couple of weeks
The girl was too good.
Beauty, respect, intelligence, struggling type in fact she'll be a blessing to a Man that marries her.
Am still heart broken
I used the wedding money to put up a decent structure and move
Ima Ima mmi thanks for showing me that true love exist, I'll continue loving you and I pray the good Lord provide me with a girl just like you
God will not give u a lady that will later cheat on you o

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Odunharry(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

Honestly, Women are getting more intelligent while the Men are getting more foolish, especially all these "internet boys" of nowadays! angry angry angry

Just imagine what that other one wrote as well, even thanking the lady that used him like tissue paper and flushed him down the drain! shocked shocked grin grin
imagine. he evn said God should give him a lady like that.

Truly we guys dey sleep oo.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by justino57(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi postf=58347471:
O boy! Your English get as e be for my eyes. Where you school abeg no vex
for ya village ......i no come here come form
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Oyindidi(f): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
justino57:
for ya village ......i no come here come form
I know, you for make am readable
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
hustleranthem:
draw soup,y u go let woman break ur heart..lol u fall my hand o
bros that's was then oo.. Was just in my teens and early twenties... But now It's impossible for such to happen, because heart is now with an iron protector

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by guru03(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
acc001:

Rily,are u also AS?

Yes my Dear,
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Odunharry(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
blessingenyo:
we broke up since late last year n he still very fresh in my hrt, it was a very bad one he had issue of trust am a sincere person wen its comes to relationship, but he refused to note that. If I make call with any guy am in trouble there was a day he even slapped me for receiving call from a client. We lasted for a year n broke up twice already he is here again for reconciliation please some one should help me out with a reasonable advice.
You are still in love with him.. He will still do the same thing over and over except of course he is a truly change person.

The decision lies with you but left to me, i won't advice you go back.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Doubleagent008(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alhkerimu:
My own be like a movie up till this moment....
Me and my girlfriend we both live in peace, our love is mutual i love her and she love me back. I care for her and she also care for me we are all living fine...
We hav never one day quarel nor fight throughout in our relationship......But suddenly she develop an unpredicted character towards me.
She came to my house one sunday morning and said she want to tell me something an i said what is that "honey "
I quote her saying,

" The reason why i'm here this morning is to let you know that i'm no more interested in this relationship. "
And ask her why but she only gave me a comic reason why she want to quit.
(1) She want to be alone
(2)She want to be closer to God.
And i said is that all she said yess and i respect her opinion an gave gap immediately because to love someone is not by force....

To my greatest surprise, a week latter she came i offer her chair to seat but she decline.
She started a conversation with me by saying,
I only tested you to know if you truely love me but you had fail my test already and this shows me that you did not love me rather you are pretending to love me, because how wish i love her i would have beg her not to quit the relationship, but since i did not beg her to come back show i did not love her.
This is how we take break up..
Happy sunday to all my wonderful people in nairaland
I swear she dey mad
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Oluwasolayimika(f): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by justino57(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
I know, you for make am readable
dear dnt worry next time u gone read it well .....that experience can make a man type robbish .....
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Oyindidi(f): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
justino57:
dear dnt worry next time u gone read it well .....that experience can make a man type robbish .....
Abi o, sorry about that bro
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Alhkerimu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Doubleagent008:
I swear she dey mad
My brother no be small things fear lady oooo they are not trust worthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:

Oh you both alter got back.. Nice... amazing to hear this.. she's your first woman ? and only.. this sounds cool

Only.... hmmmm kinda. Had one quick "hold body" side runs tho durin dat tym of d fyt wink but electroplated platinum cant be compared to real diamond walahi grin grin grin grin

But she IS and WILL BE my one and only, eventho dis thing called marriage is a suicide mission cheesy
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
@Benita27 holla I need to speak with you
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:
@Ben.ita27 holla I need to speak with you
Good day, hope I'm safe?.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Benita27:
Good day, hope I'm safe?.

Yes, your safe, I don't know your address...you may not know me, we're enemies, I know you...but for this purpose I just wanted to ask you something, that your friend, the dry cleaner lady, she still dey single baah ?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
@Nkemdi89.. Na wa oh Nkem.... All this thread juicy reach, you no talk..yu just dey keep your knowledge abi.. God sabi your house address.. Hope you're preparing oh, cause me and my family are coming with palm wine... wink
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by nkemdi89(f): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:
@Nkemdi89.. Na wa oh Nkem.... All this thread juicy reach, you no talk..yu just dey keep your knowledge abi.. God sabi your house address.. Hope you're preparing oh, cause me and my family are coming with palm wine... wink
Lol.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Samzzy94(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
hmmn....reading all the posts so far makes me wanna share my own experience. I broke up wit my gf of almost two years today, it was a hard experience but I had to do it. And I must add dat d relationship became a long distance one the moment she got admission to school early this year. Two months ago, I started noticing some strange attitudes from her, we quarrelled a lot over it....but at the end of it all we always settled our differences. D whole ish became worse when she called me one day and told me dat she is sorry, dat there is someone else she has been dating for a while, she said the guy was too persistent that she couldn't resist him. This is coming from a girl I would av sworn wit my life that she wouldn't do such a tin.....she begged and begged that she doesn't want to lose me as well....dat it was because she misses me.blah blah blah...To cut d long story short , I accepted her back, cos I still loved her and I wouldn't also want to lose her. Yesterday I couldn't take it any longer, she came to my place and while going tru her phone , I saw messages and pictures she took with d guy, iimmediately I felt extremely jealous, and asked her if she loved the guy, after hesitating for some moment she said YES!!!!.....I felt like killing at that moment....but in order not to have my name in news headlines for the wrong reason I left my room for her without saying anything......since then my phone has been busy with calls and messages from her..... She even promised she would break up wit d guy for my sake....but I won't have any of that....Today I called her and broke up with her amidst tears....it wasn't easy but I just had to do it...I jst hope I did the right thing

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.