Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60061 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2017
Let's use this thread to share our break-up experience so that others can learn.

You can help as many people as possible by sharing your experience.

Looking forward to reading about the experience of others...I have started writing mine.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2017
Share your own first

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Share your own first
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2017
When we broke up I broke down cheesy cheesy

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sinaj(f): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Came to read lies sha

13 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2017
grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
Came to read lies sha
share your TRUTH cool

31 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2017

249 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
Came to read lies sha

All men are not the same...it's not all of us that lie

15 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
Came to read lies sha

2 Likes

sinaj:
Came to read lies sha

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by SmellingAnus(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]
sinaj:
Came to read lies sha
I know that no one has broken your heart before right? tongue
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ochobaba(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Igbo related issues she be yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by SmellingAnus(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Heart break is a terrible experience, but op next time share yours first cool

5 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sinaj(f): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I know that no one as broken your heart before right? tongue
They dnt have the power tongue
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sinaj(f): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
olayiwola4u:

is dat why u had to spam my mention?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by tosyne2much(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Danfo driver abeg park me here. I say park me here!

Oyah keep it coming guys cool

12 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm currently breaking up with my girl right now. We are still chatting sha and I'm bringing it out little by little before evening it will be over. She suddenly started disrespecting me and I ain't taking the shit

97 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
lilbest4:
I'm currently breaking up with my girl right now. We are still chatting sha and I'm bringing it out little by little before evening it will be over. She suddenly started disrespecting me and I ain't taking the shit
See this badt guy.

You wicked gaan oo

Lol

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Fernandowski(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
she was like ' Shaq, though I love you so so much but I can't trust you .... you attract literally errone with your looks and height and Errthing...... cheating on me will be so so easy for you ' ........

I tried my best to assure her I ain't gonna cheat..... cut all ties with my female friends , spent more time with her, called her like trice Errday and sent numerous text just to assure her I ain't gonna leave her for someone else but she won't still stop being insecure.....

I had to call of the relationship by myself...... It wasn't easy that night....... we kissed and kissed till my lips hurt....... tasted her tears in my mouth..... it was hard to let go but with time, it healed.....

dating someone that doesn't trust you is a very stupid thing to do...... love Dey sweet shaaaaa

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Emmyblaqie: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
angryLove dey sweet indeed undecided. Dunno y mine z dffrnt...i aint even gat tym 4 dah poo. No break up experience yet...bt planning on having 1 sooner or later.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by kushercain: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
She was too narrow minded
When she found out I smoke weed she saw me as the devil.
She ended it but truth be told if I was left with a choice I'd choose MaryJane over her

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
is dat why u had to spam my mention?
Sinaj, I didn't
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
lilbest4:

Just think it through before you do it. Heart break is never and can never be a good experience.

Tell her your mind...I believe she will take to correction. If not, you may go ahead with your decision.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fernandowski:
she was like ' Shaq, though I love you so so much but I can't trust you .... you attract literally errone with your looks and height and Errthing...... cheating on me will be so so easy for you ' ........

I tried my best to assure her I ain't gonna cheat..... cut all ties with my female friends , spent more time with her, called her like trice Errday and sent numerous text just to assure her I ain't gonna leave her for someone else but she won't still stop being insecure.....

I had to call of the relationship by myself...... It wasn't easy that night....... we kissed and kissed till my lips hurt....... tasted her tears in my mouth..... it was hard to let go but with time, it healed.....

dating someone that doesn't trust you is a very stupid thing to do...... love Dey sweet shaaaaa

You are courageous.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Alhkerimu(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
My own be like a movie up till this moment....
Me and my girlfriend we both live in peace, our love is mutual i love her and she love me back. I care for her and she also care for me we are all living fine...
We hav never one day quarel nor fight throughout in our relationship......But suddenly she develop an unpredicted character towards me.
She came to my house one sunday morning and said she want to tell me something an i said what is that "honey "
I quote her saying,

" The reason why i'm here this morning is to let you know that i'm no more interested in this relationship. "
And ask her why but she only gave me a comic reason why she want to quit.
(1) She want to be alone
(2)She want to be closer to God.
And i said is that all she said yess and i respect her opinion an gave gap immediately because to love someone is not by force....

To my greatest surprise, a week latter she came i offer her chair to seat but she decline.
She started a conversation with me by saying,
I only tested you to know if you truely love me but you had fail my test already and this shows me that you did not love me rather you are pretending to love me, because how wish i love her i would have beg her not to quit the relationship, but since i did not beg her to come back show i did not love her.
This is how we take break up..
Happy sunday to all my wonderful people in nairaland

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Emmyblaqie:
angryLove dey sweet indeed undecided. Dunno y mine z dffrnt...i aint even gat tym 4 dah poo. No break up experience yet...bt planning on having 1 sooner or later.

Why would you be looking up to such a terrible experience.

I bet you will change your mind when you meet a lady that you love with the whole of your life.

it is not good to be on the GIVING SIDE AND RECEIVING END.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by fatymore(f): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
He left me for another lady.. Though He said she was his client until I saw them smooching each other.. It was 5yrs ago but am friends with him and his wife...moved on to a better person

28 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
kushercain:
She was too narrow minded
When she found out I smoke weed she saw me as the devil.
She ended it but truth be told if I was left with a choice I'd choose MaryJane over her

LOL...that means you never love her in the first place for making that statement and SHE, TOO, NEVER LOVE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If she loved you, she would have made you to stop taking it.

WOMAN ARE EASILY INFLUENCED, BUT YOU DARE NOT TRY IT WHEN A WOMAN INFLUENCES ONE...it surpasses the power of charm

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by tosyne2much(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
lilbest4:
It's better that way. You know a loyal woman when you have nothing.

When a woman is disrespectful to a man when he has nothing, the man unleashes vengeance on her the moment he becomes rich.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.