Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60169 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by SmellingAnus(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
They dnt have the power tongue
hahahha nice one
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Heart break is a terrible experience, but op next time share yours first cool

sorry for that bro
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
They dnt have the power tongue

OOOOOOOH, the only day you know is the day you say YES; you can never know the day your HEART will be broken.

SO, don't be too smart...always hope for the best.

Knowledge and power have nothing to do with break-up.

IT IS THE MATTER OF THE HEART, NOT A MATTER OF THE BRAIN AND MUSCLE.

17 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sinaj(f): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Sina.j, I didn't
I guess ur ntwk did tho coz u mentioned me about 4 times typing the same thing.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sinaj(f): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
olayiwola4u:

OOOOOOOH, the only day you know is the day you say YES; you can never know the day your HEART will be broken.

SO, don't be too smart...always hope for the best.

Knowledge and power have nothing to do with break-up.

IT IS THE MATTER OF THE HEART, NOT A MATTER OF THE BRAIN AND MUSCLE.
Haba! This long epistle for me on top joke I just joke

I no kuku get power to read am sef

8 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's better that way. You know a loyal woman when you have nothing.

When a woman is disrespectful, the man unleashes vengeance on her the moment he becomes rich.

hmmmmmnnnn

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
I guess ur ntwk did tho coz u mentioned me about 4 times typing the same thing.

so sorry, it wasn't intentional...that's why I stopped using my phone, I have switched to my laptop.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
Haba! This long epistle for me on top joke I just joke

I no kuku get power to read am sef

ok, no problem Sinaj
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by sinaj(f): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
olayiwola4u:

so sorry, it wasn't intentional...that's why I stopped using my phone, I have switched to my laptop.
it's fine

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by tosyne2much(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
olayiwola4u:

hmmmmmnnnn
What do you think bro? Or do you have any contrary opinion to what I said?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
What do you think bro? Or do you have any contrary opinion to what I said?

you've got a good point there...

just pondering over it.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ayaoba1997(f): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
He fell in love with someone else but still wanted me to stay. He used her as his dp, uploaded pictures of them together and still claimed to love me. At first, I felt despite everything I couldn't afford breaking up, scared of the pains of heartbreak but I have and I'm moving on.

23 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by aragonchuks(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
kushercain:
She was too narrow minded
When she found out I smoke weed she saw me as the devil.
She ended it but truth be told if I was left with a choice I'd choose MaryJane over her

Real stoner ..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tears rolling down my eyes... I have had a hand full of breakups.. embarassed

Pain in d heart cry
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
ayaoba1997:
He fell in love with someone else but still wanted me to stay. He used her as his dp, uploaded pictures of them together and still claimed to love me. At first, I felt despite everything I couldn't afford breaking up, scared of the pains of heartbreak but I have and I'm moving on.

hmmmmnnn... so sorry to hear that

5 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2017

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Erums(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
fatymore:
He left me for another lady.. Though He said she was his client until I saw them smooching each other.. It was 5yrs ago but am friends with him and his wife...moved on to a better person

Are u fat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Uziehot(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
One morning I was heading home from farm, i got a call from a friend telling me that he saw my gf with my best friend at about 2 am strolling, he asked if I was aware, I told him no. I went str8 to the guy and asked him if Wat I was told is true, he said yes. He went further to say that I have not been taking care of the girl. I left him and went to the my gf to comfirm the joke, she clearly told me to my face that she has moved on with my friend. I allowed them despite the pain. Some days she will ask other friends to know whr I was just to pass by and see my face... After 5 months, she came back to apologized. I accepted her Dat night, run through her vains to ease the stress for the day and the next day, I drove her out of my house. I am not a bad guy, but I don't want to be seen with her again.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Erums:

Are u fat?
Erums, for me...it does not matter.
Did he close his eyes when he toasted her?
Let's stop committing people to what we are not ready to stay put with.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alhkerimu:
My own be like a movie up till this moment....
Me and my girlfriend we both live in peace, our love is mutual i love her and she love me back. I care for her and she also care for me we are all living fine...
We hav never one day quarel nor fight throughout in our relationship......But suddenly she develop an unpredicted character towards me.
She came to my house one sunday morning and said she want to tell me something an i said what is that "honey "
I quote her saying,

" The reason why i'm here this morning is to let you know that i'm no more interested in this relationship. "
And ask her why but she only gave me a comic reason why she want to quit.
(1) She want to be alone
(2)She want to be closer to God.
And i said is that all she said yess and i respect her opinion an gave gap immediately because to love someone is not by force....

To my greatest surprise, a week latter she came i offer her chair to seat but she decline.
She started a conversation with me by saying,
I only tested you to know if you truely love me but you had fail my test already and this shows me that you did not love me rather you are pretending to love me, because how wish i love her i would have beg her not to quit the relationship, but since i did not beg her to come back show i did not love her.
This is how we take break up..
Happy sunday to all my wonderful people in nairaland
Lmaooooo!!!
Bro its like u n me are twins on this one o....
One of my exes said d same exact shiit n came back saying ' if a girl says no to u...she most times doesn't mean it..its ur job as a man to convince her'.... I just said weyrey dey affect ur weyrey o....I am God to know u dey joke abi? Oya comot here hia.....iberibe OMO!!!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Uziehot:
One morning I was heading home from farm, i got a call from a friend telling me that he saw my gf with my best friend at about 2 am strolling, he asked if I was aware, I told him no. I went str8 to the guy and asked him if Wat I was told is true, he said yes. He went further to say that I have not been taking care of the girl. I left him and went to the my gf to comfirm the joke, she clearly told me to my face that she has moved on with my friend. I allowed them despite the pain. Some days she will ask other friends to know whr I was just to pass by and see my face... After 5 months, she came back to apologized. I accepted her Dat night, run through her vains to ease the stress for the day and the next day, I drove her out of my house. I am not a bad guy, but I don't want to be seen with her again.

Though it is not good to retaliate...there are some people who don't know how it feels to be heart broken, until they find themselves in it.

Brother, I LOVE WHAT YOU DID...atleast it would have sent some messages to her brain for a simple interpretation in her body as nothing else but PAIN

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
My last ex was an eyeful!!! Beautiful,tall n big ASSed..just d way I like em......but she was a LIAR....
Stupid coot told me she was a V n she doesn't wanna break it coz God told her not to.....n I said no pressure.
On a fateful day...she acted up n said she needed time alone that I am blocking her spiritual sense...she needed to feel God.I said no problem. 2 weeks later I was at a supermart close to her house n decided on a hunch to see her...I walked in on my ex using a big aladura candle on her pussay.....I just smiled n asked her if d candle has been baptised for holey penetration.....I took off my clothes n spent 1 rounds on her.....d Vjay wasn't tight at all.....I decided to collect tithe n offering n did 3 more rounds.......she was oh! Lumi ur such a great fvcker.....
I.smiled at her n said 'I do what I can for d lord's sisters', donned my clothes,walked outta d room n outta d relationship n outta her life...
MI o Raye oshi!!!!
Since then....I have been morafucking single!!!
Please dont ask me y women lie.....I fvcking have no idea!!! undecided

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Xfemt(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
Came to read lies sha
women too lie, maka!! Why!!
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
luminouz:
My last ex was an eyeful!!! Beautiful,tall n big ASSed..just d way I like em......but she was a LIAR....
Stupid coot told me she was a V n she doesn't wanna break it coz God told her not to.....n I said no pressure.
On a fateful day...she acted up n said she needed time alone that I am blocking her spiritual sense...she needed to feel God.I said no problem. 2 weeks later I was at a supermart close to her house n decided on a hunch to see her...I walked in on my ex using a big aladura candle on her pussay.....I just smiled n asked her if d candle has been baptised for holey penetration.....I took off my clothes n spent 1 rounds on her.....d Vjay wasn't tight at all.....I decided to collect tithe n offering n did 3 more rounds.......she was oh! Lumi ur such a great fvcker.....
I.smiled at her n said 'I do what I can for d lord's sisters', donned my clothes,walked outta d room n outta d relationship n outta her life...
MI o Raye oshi!!!!
Since then....I have been morafucking single!!!
Please dont ask me y women lie.....I fvcking have no idea!!! undecided

Hmmmmnnn...that's serious
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by fatymore(f): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Erums:

Are u fat?
no..forget the moniker.. Slim and tiny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by farouk0403(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mine was not breakup but i chose to give her space, she pissed me off and i decided to snub her, she keep on calling me and texting but i want her to learn to her mistake first.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by pinkp: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
As for me o, I don't have any big deal break up experience. No one ever broke up wit me b4... I hav always bin d one to do d break up may b through fb, whatsapp, text, bbm or face to face. When I dont want someone anymore, I don't just like dat ....

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by motherfucker: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
lilbest4:
I'm currently breaking up with my girl right now. We are still chatting sha and I'm bringing it out little by little before evening it will be over. She suddenly started disrespecting me and I ain't taking the shit
how far? It's night sef. Have u broken up.?

8 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by motherfucker: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
fatymore:
no..forget the moniker.. Slim and tiny
lol. You chose the moniker cos you hope and nurse the idea that u would be fat lol.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by fatymore(f): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
motherfucker:
lol. You chose the moniker cos you hope and nurse the idea that u would be fat lol.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by motherfucker: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
fatymore:
thats my name... Fateemah
okay sweetheart
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
olayiwola4u:

I don't why people just break up with someone without thinking twice of the PAIN the other person will go through.

...that is why I don't blame people who double date out of fear of unknown.

My brother my experiences are bad... The second to the last one I almost died, God saved me...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.