Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes (1317 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by mykel25(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2017
As it stand now a married guy got his ex pregnant and d ex is not ready to abort.....so this issue made me raise the urgent topic.... Pls your view is needed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by mykel25(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2017
My view loading
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by cuedish: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2017
They aren't contented.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2017
Because most of them are ipob supporters
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by MobilityExpress: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
cuedish:
They aren't contempted.

"Contented" smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by tosyne2much(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
It's something beyond my comprehension too
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by mykel25(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:

Wetin your IPOB do u na
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by MissRaine69(f): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
It takes two...the ex can always say no change numbers and cut the man off. Most choose not to because they want a wedding .....a big one at any cost even if it means breaking up a home.

On the other hand some men marry the woman who was around when their families where making noise about getting married. 3-4 months down the line he realises he has made a mistake fix your mistake first They know they married the wrong woman but lack the decency or backbone to fix the mistake.

If she entertains his advances she hopes to be the new Mrs. This is the problem with most women these days,they do not care its all about getting married not about establishing a relationship.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by kozmicity: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:
Borrow sense grin

Nothing dey here oo grin
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
kozmicity:

Borrow sense grin

Nothing dey here oo grin
enemy of state happy Sunday
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by kozmicity: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:

enemy of state happy Sunday

wristbangle...help,this is anarchy
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
kozmicity:

ipob wailer
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by wristbangle: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
kozmicity:

I can't help his state bro. It's beyond repair cool
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by pocohantas(f): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
The answer to that is quite obvious, most people don't marry out of love these days...but due to societal pressure.

When we keep telling women about biological clock, she has been this guy for years, and she thinks about the biological clock stuff. She decides to move on to the available guy who is ready to put a ring on it.

The guy himself codedly 'snatched' someone else's babe.
He ends up marrying a lady whose heart is somewhere else.

Years or months down the line, her mind is still somewhere else.

Some men marry ladies just because they got her pregnant.

How do expect them not to disturb their exes?

I think we should put a stop to the societal pressure on people to get married. Lets allow people fall in love, know each other and take the walk down the aisle when it's convenient for them.

As long as their expectations from a partner are not unrealistic, they must all find that one person.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Am going through the same issue now.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
mykel25:
As it stand now a married guy got his ex pregnant and d ex is not ready to abort.....so this issue made me raise the urgent topic.... Pls your view is needed
Your topic should be why do most married men and women disturb their exes not the other way round. You make it look as if all married men and women does that. To answer your question boils down to the personality. Such person that does that still have weak spot for their ex so it's something they that ought have worked upon before marriage but he or she didn't. Abortion isn't an option so such a guy should deal with the consequence because wen he dey sweet he non know say belle go show.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by cuedish: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
MobilityExpress:

"Contented" smiley

Thanks you.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by mykel25(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Your topic should be why do most married men and women disturb their exes not the other way round. You make it look as if all married men and women does that. To answer your question boils down to the personality. Such person that does that still have weak spot for their ex so it's something they that ought have worked upon before marriage but he or she didn't. Abortion isn't an option so such a guy should deal with the consequence because wen he dey sweet he non know say belle go show.

Bro I didn't say all, some or most..... A sane mind ll know I can't be referring to all... Anyway your point is noted
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
mykel25:

Bro I didn't say all, some or most..... A sane mind ll know I can't be referring to all... Anyway your point is noted
A sane mind will know but the topic is a give away. Don't forget headings matters at times
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by odusberry(f): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cos we love our ex,same way I love mykel25
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by mykel25(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
odusberry:
Cos we love our ex,same way I love mykel25

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Take Wedding Loan? / Fading Star - A Story Of Love, Betrayal And Deceit / How Can I Get Over Heart Brake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.