Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio (93015 Views)

The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Lolsd: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2017
sophia if u want to live long forgive ur sis but don't ever trust her. its not easy for a chameleon to change...! , with barbie everything is calculation.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Auric(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Lolsd:
sophia if u want to live long forgive ur sis but don't ever trust her. its not easy for a chameleon to change...! , with barbie everything is calculation.

words of wisdom. be like u don experience am oo.. Eyaaa sorry oo
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by ElajRita(f): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2017
I hope you finished this one too. Because I have never read any of your finished work
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by MichaelBlake40: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Just like i predicted Lekan barged in n saved Soph.
Barbie iz a heartless soul but i can see signs of repentance,i hope she ain't faking it.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
ElajRita:
I hope you finished this one too. Because I have never read any of your finished work
Really?
Do your research
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Ekemeze: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Lolsd: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
@ ekemeze I just hope ur prediction is wrong.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by yewande1234(f): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ekemeze:
I knew so well Oscar won't succeed in raping Sophia..
I can as well predict the end of this epic story... Barbie and Sophia will open their business together .. Sophia may end up with Oscar. I won't be surprise if that happens
neva sophia would get engaged to lekan on Christmas day which is also d same day she is opening her restaurant

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by ElajRita(f): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2017
Angelsss:

Really?
Do your research

Yes, In love with her pastor, the photographer etc.. U always put them up for sale when the stories gets more interesting
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by bimberry1307(f): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2017
ElajRita:

Yes, In love with her pastor, the photographer etc.. U always put them up for sale when the stories gets more interesting
worry not. she promised to finish it. Actually, there are some of her stories that are completed. And putting them for sale is because of all these nonsense people copying other people's work without seeking the writer's permission.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by ElajRita(f): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2017
bimberry1307:

worry not. she promised to finish it. Actually, there are some of her stories that are completed. And putting them for sale is because of all these nonsense people copying other people's work without seeking the writer's permission.

Oh, i get it now, so which of her story is complete let me read, I love the Way she writes.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by MichaelBlake40: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
I'm loving the tori,i hope the spice of the story ain't dying
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
ElajRita:

You are funny...
I have completed about six stories here...
So...
you always come late!
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Aii people! stay tuned...We are ending this tonight...Go like my page....@Rose Akpabio's beautiful stories

3 Likes

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by abefe99: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
done dat already tanq dear u are a genius
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Harmonyemerald(f): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Angelsss:
Aii people! stay tuned...We are ending this tonight...Go like my page....@Rose Akpabio's beautiful stories

If you are talking about Facebook , there is no story there. Just captions
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
‘She’s never going to forgive me Kachi, I wished those men had killed me, I feel so horrible’ Barbie cried as she realized Sophia had cut the call on her.

‘What men’? Kachi pitied her.
‘After leaving the house for some days, I had decided to return and confess to Barbie, some men robbed me and stole everything I had including my car’ she narrated her experience.

‘Sorry about that Barbs’ Kachi replied.

‘I feel so terrible, look how I treated her, the only sister I ever had’ regret wouldn’t let her be.

‘Save your strength, you just woke up Barbara, you could talk to your sister when you’re healed, if you’re truly sorry, Sophia would forgive you, she has a good heart’ Kachi’s words gave her hope.

‘Really? You think so’? Her eyes glazed with hope.

‘I know so, Sophia can do no wrong, she’s an angel’ Kachi replied confidently.

‘Lord please touch her heart’ Barbie prayed having realized her mistakes.

‘Hey it’s okay’ Lekan comforted her.

‘No it’s never going to be okay, how am I ever going to forget what she did to me? It isn’t okay Lekan’ Sophia sobbed.

‘You would have to, not forgiving someone could cause you a lot of things. You can forgive her, that doesn’t mean you’ll want to be close to her again’ Lekan explained.

‘But she is my sister’ Sophia replied.

‘Come, let me show you something’ he led her to the studio.

The raw smell of the paints slapped her nostrils, the room was filled with artworks.

‘She even went through your profile, told me you loved the arts’ Sophia said as she walked towards a carving.

‘Oh’ Lekan was stunned at Barbie’s nature, how could someone be so beautiful yet so evil?

‘This is beautiful’ she ran her fingers across the carving.

‘I didn’t do that, bought it on my way to Osun some time back, I do drawings and paintings’ he loved how happy she looked.

‘Wow, you’re very talented, just look at this one, so blissful’ she pointed at the still life painting.

‘I would be submitting an artwork for the national competition, I would love to hear your thoughts about it’ he’d covered the ‘SOPHIA’ painting with a white sheet.

‘Who is this woman? She looks perfect’ she glided her hands on the painting of the woman that was his mother.

‘My mother….’ He hesitated.

‘She’s so beautiful’ Sophia smiled.

‘Yes she was’ Lekan replied quietly.

‘Was, what happened? I’m sorry I asked, show me the painting for the competition’ she felt like she hit a nerve.

‘I’ll tell you everything, just take a look at this’ he unsheathe the painting.

She felt breathless as she saw her twin on the canvas. The painting was magnificent, she hadn’t seen something as beautiful as that, she even became envious of it.

She saw herself, just the way she was, how did he draw her curves? How did he find her edges?

The woman in the painting was nude, she sat on a beach, her long hair flowed to her shoulders and her dark skin glowed. Her eyes were blazing almonds, brown and rich, she wore a neutral expression, her lips were red and plump but she didn’t part them for a smile.
Her breasts were medium moulds of flesh and her wide hips could bring downfall to any man.

‘Lekan….i love you so much’ she was speechless. He drew her?
‘I love you too honey’ he meant every word he spoke to her. He sealed his words with a soft kiss on her head.

‘Very interesting painting’ she stepped closer and noticed the painting wore a necklace, on it was written ‘Poshia’.

‘Yes, I’m happy you like it’ he smiled.

‘What’s Poshia’? she inquired.

‘An alternate spelling of ‘Sophia’ he kissed her neck.

‘How can you do a nude painting of me when you haven’t seen me naked’? she suddenly became shy.

‘I have a very wild imagination’ he winked.

‘I can see that’ she kept looking at the painting, this meant so much for her.

‘You are a very beautiful woman, I wish you could realize that, I love you just the way you are’ he added.

‘Don’t use it’ she said. Something told her his mother meant the world to him, maybe he should use her painting instead of hers.

‘Why? Does the nudity disturb you’? he felt hurt.
‘No, this is art,nudity is allowed. I want you to use your mother’s painting, she seems important to you’ Sophia pointed at the painting.

‘I can’t, you don’t understand Soph, it would bring up so many memories I’m trying to bury’ he sighed and sat on the bare floor, she followed suit.

‘Tell me about your struggle’ she asked.

‘I haven’t spoken to my father for years now, when I was six, a woman came from nowhere with another boy claiming he was my father’s child. My father took them in and married the woman, this drove my mother nuts. She fell very ill after that, but he neglected her, neglected us both for his wife and son, my mother became depressed for a very long time, she started being delusional, one day, I came home and I was told by Mrs Olaitan that she had ran out of the house. My father did nothing to search for her, I was only a kid, every night I would pray for God to send her back to me, but here I am Twenty two years after and I’ve still not found her. It’s what I have carried around, it’s what has given me so much anger and I’m afraid if I don’t stay in control, I may lose myself Soph’ his eyes shone unshed tears.

‘My God….’ She now understood him better.

‘Yeaa, so I get how you feel about Barbie, that same anger, but you’ll have to let it go, you have to forgive her eventually and move on with your life’ he reached for her hands.

‘I know’ she breathed in deeply.

‘Good. But I’ll still use your painting for the competition, I want the world to see how beautiful you are’ his eyes searched hers.

‘Fine. Do what you want, I pray you win sweetheart, I love you baby’ she embraced him.
‘I love you too’ he kissed her back.

‘Why don’t you want to celebrate Christmas’? he asked as he remembered her conversation with Mrs Olaitan.

‘My parents died on Christmas day’ she replied.
‘I’m sorry, but you have to push your past behind you, we all have to let go of the past and build a future together’ he said.

‘Fine, being with you makes me so happy Lekan’ she replied.
‘We’ll celebrate together, you know what I’m thinking’? his lips twitched.

‘What are you thinking’? she fell on him.

‘We should open your restaurant and host a party on Christmas day’ he said.

‘Wow, interesting idea but I still don’t know what to call the restaurant’ she said.

‘Sophia’s kitchen? How does that sound’? he asked

‘Superb, I like that’ she felt excited.

‘Good, I love you very much Soph and I pray nothing tears us apart’ he caressed her cheeks.

She didn’t say a word, she just looked up at him, why was he this good to her? He hadn’t tried anything untoward, a man like Lekan had a vast experience in that sort of thing she imagined. Blood crept to her cheeks as she imagined him making love to her, why couldn’t they do it? They were in love?

His eyes focused on her with rapt attention. He had never felt this possessed by a woman. She had trapped him and he loved it. He wanted to kiss her and make her feel his love.

‘Kiss me Lekan’ she asked.

He didn’t say a word, he bent his face and swallowed her lips in it. They kissed for a minute, the fire was there, the passion was eminent, he decided to make the kiss deeper while his hand roamed her whole body.

‘That feels good’ she smiled as his hand slipped under her dress and found her tits.

‘Are you sure’? his eyes asked a question.

‘Yes’ she nodded, she was ready for him.

‘Take off your clothes’ he ordered and she did that.

‘You’re so beautiful Soph’ he stared at her naked body, curves upon curves.

‘Can you put off the light’? she suddenly felt nervous and shy.

‘No, I want to see your face’ he pulled off his own clothes, they both stood naked in his studio staring at each other.

‘You’re adorable’ she caressed his hard chest.

He kissed her neck slowly, glided his tongue over her collar bone and she moaned .He feasted on her neck for a while then moved to her twin mounds, he sucked their tip hungrily. Pleasure almost tore her apart but she stood still.

Her moans were gentle yet maddening, driving him to the edge, his fed on her tits and slid one hand down her belly, she parted her legs for him and he explored her with his hands.

‘You’re killing me’ Sophia groaned.

He glided his hands inside her, she began to quiver from pure pleasure, he stopped and kissed her for a while, then he parted her legs and plunged himself deeply into her.

‘Ouch’ she yelled in pain as a soft liquid flowed down her laps.

‘Sophia, why didn’t you tell me’? he knew he’d hurt her.

‘I didn’t want to look naïve’ she informed him still writhing in pain.

‘Okay, I’ll take this slowly’ he kissed her and rode her slowly.

The pain ebbed away quickly and was replaced by intense pleasure, she never experienced something so sweet as that.

Her insides cried for released as Lekan increased his pace.
He loved the way she moaned underneath him, he loved where they were going, to the grove of pleasure, a place reserved for only lovers.

‘I love you’ he cried as he released.
The world stopped. The clouds gathered, carols echoed, the breeze climbed into the studio and it rained love.

‘I’m sorry I hurt you’ he smiled down at her.

‘I love you too’ she smiled shyly.

‘Did you like it’? he asked.

‘I’ve never felt that way before, I feel so happy being with you Lekan’ she caressed his cheeks.

‘Yes love’. He replied.
‘You know what? I think I’ll forgive Barbie, there’s no point holding on to anger but I may never be close to her’ Sophia decided.

‘Better’ he kissed her and they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
‘Where is she’? Sophia asked.

‘She ran away, I can’t find her’ Kachi decided to play a prank on her friend.
‘No, she can’t run away, what if something bad happens to her, listen I get she was a bitch and slept with those men but if those men really loved me, if they trusted me, they wouldn’t have fallen for her’ Sophia was a bit annoyed.

‘I’m here Soph’ Barbie stepped out from the bathroom.

‘Come here Barbs’ she opened her arms for her sister.

‘I’m going to cry’ Kachi smiled. Sophia was an angel.

‘I’m so sorry Soph, I’m sorry I hurt you and ruined your relationships’ Barbie sobbed in her sister’s arms.

‘I love you Barbie, that’s what matters’ Sophia replied.

‘I feel ashamed’ Barbie cried harder.

‘I have forgiven you but things wouldn’t go smoothly between us for a while. You broke my trust, you broke my heart and to gain it back, you have to earn it’ Sophia explained.

‘I know, I prepared myself for this, all I needed was your forgiveness. I feel peace right now looking at you’ she nodded.

‘Good’ Sophia smiled.

‘Let me have my bath, I would be back’ Barbie wiped her face and smiled.
‘Run along baby sis’ Sophia shooed her.

‘You look more beautiful and confident, tell me, what does Lekan do to you’? Kachi smiled, she was loving this new version of her friend.

‘He loves me so much, I am so happy Kachi’ she said.

‘I can see that. I wish I found my Mr Right’ Kachi said.

‘You will, you definitely will, and when you do, you would be so happy’ Sophia drew her in for a hug.

‘You’re the best friend anyone could ever ask for’ Kachi hugged her back.

‘Thanks Kachi’ she replied.

‘I’ll be celebrating this Christmas’ Sophia was excited.

‘Why? You hate Christmas’ Kachi was amazed, so many things had changed with Soph.

‘Not anymore. Love happened at Christmas’ Sophia laughed.

‘Why do I have a feeling you’ve lost your virginity’? Kachi narrowed her brows.

‘Hey don’t start, I’m not telling you a thing’ Sophia knew how naughty Kachi could be.
‘Well I guess I can shout it out loud’ Kachi winked.

‘Love happened at Christmas’! they both chorused and fell on each other laughing.

EPILOGUE
‘Welcome to Sophia’s kitchen, we would be doing something special today, apart from dancing, eating and laughing, we want to give everyone the chance to come up here and say something nice to their loved one’ the M.C announced.

‘I’m loving this chocolate cake, taste awesome’ Kachi took a bite and offered some to Barbie who had become her new friend.

‘I hate cakes Kachi’ Barbie declined.

‘Why did you even come for this party? You are a kill joy’ Kachi snorted.

‘Okay let’s play a game, look at those cakes over there, the first to finish a cake would pay the other person fifty thousand naira’ Barbie decided to have some fun.

‘If you’re too shy to tell me you’re broke then I’m sorry friend, I cannot help you’ Kachi teased.

‘You said I’m a kill joy, let’s go have some fun’ she rushed towards the cake and Kachi joined her.
‘We’re going to cause a scene’ Kachi chuckled softly.

‘This is Christmas, sh*t is allowed’ Barbie smiled and devoured her cake.
………………………………….
‘I think my niece is going crazy’ Aunt Davina watched as Barbie and Kachi ate like they’d escaped prison.

‘Ah, you should leave them be, they’re young and wild and free’ Mrs Olaitan replied.

‘Have you seen Sophia’? Aunt Davina asked, she had been more than thrilled to see her niece had gotten herself a fine young man.

‘I haven’t set my eyes on Lekan all morning, those two are always so naughty’ Mrs Olaitan winked.

‘I hope he doesn’t get Sophia pregnant’ Aunt Davina replied.

‘That would be a good thing, I’ve already knitted five baby cardigans’ the older woman said.

‘He has to marry her first, I’m very old fashioned’ Aunt Davina insisted.

‘Surely he will’ Mrs Olaitan danced briefly to the carol that was played.

‘You look like a wounded chicken’ Aunt Davina chuckled.

‘I do not care, I love to dance when it’s Christmas’. The old woman laughed.

………………………………….
‘Lekan, you have to stop, we need to join the others’ she tried to push him away.

‘Are you angry that my painting wasn’t picked’? he winked at her

‘No, that would be shallow, stop being mischievous, you know what you’re trying to do’ she tried to push him away.

‘I can’t get enough of you, I want you Soph’ he caressed her face.

‘Not now Lekan’ she had to escape him somehow.

‘Okay when’? he asked.

‘Soon’ she smiled and stormed out of the room the moment she had the chance.

This made him laugh so hard. She was upset about something he could tell but he couldn’t place his finger on it.
He pulled out the box from his pocket, there was no better time to do this than on Christmas day.

…………….
‘What are you girls doing’? Sophia was amazed .
‘Cake competition’ Barbie replied already feeling nauseous.

‘Someone would land in the hospital I bet you’ Sophia shook her head.

‘Not me’ Kachi coughed and pointed at the stage.

‘There’s your man’

Sophia followed the direction of Kachi’s finger and found Lekan on the stage holding the mic? What did he think he was doing?

‘Attention everybody’ he called. The music came off and everyone turned and faced him.

‘Sophia please join me on stage’ he beckoned to her.

‘He is totally proposing’ Barbie was happy for her sister.

‘He is not, who proposes at a Christmas party’? Kachi differed.

‘Let’s bet’ Barbie suggested.

‘Ten naira’ Kachi winked and Barbie chuckled.
……………………
What was Lekan up to? She wondered.
‘All my life, I have been this bitter and mean person. My world was filled with gloom and defeat. Then one night I stepped out of the supermarket and found out that this beautiful woman here bashed my car’ the crowd laughed.

‘Yes, she bashed my car, I got so angry and I did something unmanly, but she forgave me nevertheless, we became friends and something more. The point is, I found an amazing woman, a mother, a friend, a partner in Sophia. She’s my pillar.’ He kissed her head.

‘I want to marry her’ he fetched the box from his pocket.

‘Lekan’! she was breathless.

‘Will you marry me’? he went on his knees.

‘Say yes’ the crowd jeered.

‘Yes’ she replied and hugged him.

‘I love you Sophia, whatever I did to upset you forgive me’ he whispered.

‘You didn’t upset me. I haven’t seen my period yet.’ She whispered.

‘Good news then’ he kissed her and slipped the ring on her finger.

‘I told you he will marry her’ Mrs Olaitan smiled.

‘You knew about this didn’t you?’ Aunt Davina chuckled.

The Party went on well, they ate, they laughed and made merry.
You’ll agree with me, that Christmas season is the best of them all.

7 Likes

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
If you re interested in reading the wedding scene, visit m page tomorrow!
Meanwhile prepare for another story, Barbie and Kachi's love stories.(This will be for sale). I have other books for sale just contact me, you know my email na(aishayasmina@yahoo.com) or send a message to "Rose Akpabio's beautiful stories).
Goodnight people!

3 Likes

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Queensiju: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Goodnight darling. What a lovely story. Thanks a million.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by amnik34: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nyc write up sis angelss more ink 2 ya pen! wat's d link 2 ur page?
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Shakyroh320(f): 2:01am On Aug 27, 2017
thankx sister,more inspiration by His grace
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by aprilwise(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2017
This wonderful story has come to an end. Thank u very much.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by ElajRita(f): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Angelsss:
You are funny... I have completed about six stories here... So... you always come late!

"crying* please always mention me when you start a new story. Please
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by ritamary01(f): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please mention me we you update the story
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by ritamary01(f): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Please mention me when you update the story
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by kennedith9: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Welldone ma'am,i like a story that preaches about repentence and forgiveness but i'm quite disappointed with Sophia's last act.I despise an holier than thou act,only for you to eventually give it to ''Mr Right'' before wedding night.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Marchborn123: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tnx dr u re d bst.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
The wedding scene is on the page now.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by tomchuks(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
what is the name of the page
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by PreshyG(f): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow! Wonderful work.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Chigold121(f): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow!!! What a happy ending for Sophia. Well done mam Angelsss. U re d best, Love really happened

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / The Wedding Night / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.