Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Love Happened By Rose Akpabio - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio (92076 Views)

The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lolsd:
its as finally happen oooo .oscar as raped sophia thunder will fire dat is dick.
Lol..
He dare not oh.. Lekan will kill him
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kimkardashain:
oh no! pls no rape,i beg u pls.

lekan where re yu
princ007 happy birthday my love
Thank you sis *hugs*
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Noooooo! cry

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Onaopemiplenty(f): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
oh no. Sophia doesn't deserve this naaaa. let Barbie repent ,be a prodigal sister, on them and help her sis

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Onaopemiplenty(f): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
oh no. Sophia doesn't deserve this naaaa. let Barbie repent ,be a prodigal sister, storm on them and help her sis
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by bimberry1307(f): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
oh, Angelsss pls don't break my heart. let someone rescue Sophie plssssss.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by CRaIziee(f): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nnwah! Nnwaahh!! Nnwaaahhh!!!. Peeeee. Pim nwa! pim nwa!! peeeeeee!!! Angelsss Oya o! Sophia hold on m comin... Oscar will start wearin a plastic dick frm nw on. LOVElanders.. Lets go...to the rescue! [quote author=bimberry1307 post=59748374]
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by wizsolzy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
I just weak for u.y you go allow dis kind tin happen to Sophia

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by MichaelBlake40: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chai see as my heart jus dey pound abeg Rosy no let Oscar rape Sophia
In fact let me make a suggestion:as Oscar is about raping Sophia let Lekan barge in and beat him up probably giving into his dark side along the line men wouldn't dat be sweet :Sophia's one and and only knight in shining armour
abeg lemme not get carried away o
Sweet story
Ps:do mind mentioning me when next u update
Clearing out smiley
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by kweenie: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
please please dont let Oscar do dt to Sophia she has gone through a lot already.*crying*
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by DRZAY(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lyk serious, as for me, i don't have anying cause because that Oscar guy is just playing with fire.
What i think is that, either Barbie or Lekan can just show up at anytime. Well even thought Barbie hate her sis., she can't just stand and watch the bastard rape her only sis. and go scort free.
And for Lekan, i can't comment on that because he is going to kill Oscar if he ever catch him. What i really think that will make Lekan to explose is that those people that he so much love with passion get hurt. And seeing Soph as his pillar been hurt can make him do the unthinkable.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by DRZAY(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
kweenie:
please please dont let Oscar do dt to Sophia she has gone through a lot already.*crying*
Bia ntin will happen to her. Trust me on dat. gringringrin
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by DRZAY(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lolsd:
its as finally happen oooo .oscar as raped sophia thunder will fire dat is dick.
Lol ahhh easy dear gringringringringrin
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by lycan2: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
what is happening i cant find the ending of any story i have read todayyyy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by ElajRita(f): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Let him rape her, make a twist
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by yewande1234(f): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
He wont rape her cos lekan would come on time to tell her he saw her sister in a pool of her on blood by d road side
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by degelinglacis: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
ElajRita:

Abi o!!! cool
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by CRaIziee(f): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
degelinglacis:

Abi o!!! cool
No na... Oscar nr even reach person wey suppose smell her bra...nt to mention touchin.. Sophia abeg...this is where ur weight coms to play... Use every crush the small st!ck! grin
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by FortunateB(f): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
ElajRita:

don't say that again please

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Angelsss Dear biko come and update suspense go soon kill me o or should I sing 4 you.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by CRaIziee(f): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2017
yewande1234:
He wont rape her cos lekan would come on time to tell her he saw her sister in a pool of her on blood by d road side
lol...na so u hate the dumbaby... cheesy
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by yewande1234(f): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2017
CRaIziee:
lol...na so u hate the dumbaby... cheesy
av read d story on a blog dat d op is to post her stories on

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
He had promised to pick her up but he’d delayed again and the crowd that gathered at one side of the road would only delay him further.
He couldn’t wait to show her the painting, he prayed she loved it and was comfortable with it, if she wasn’t, he would do another painting for the competition.
He just wanted her to know how beautiful she was and how powerful she was.

‘Oga abeg we fit use your car carry person go hospital’? he slowed as he reached where people had gathered.

‘Why’? he wondered, he had heard of how people got duped through stuff like this.

‘Sir, a young woman has been found unconscious, there are no cabs on this road because there’s a construction work ahead, if you could help us, we would be glad’ a young woman begged.

He wasn’t that heartless to walk away, it would only delay his date with Sophia, but he was willing to try.

The crowd parted for him as he stepped down from the car towards the body. The unconscious young woman was lightskinned and not too tall from his observations, something struck him as he walked closer, wasn’t that Barbie?

‘No, this cannot be’ he bent and inspected her face.What had happened to her? He wondered.

‘E be like say him sabi the person’A voice spoke.

He scooped her up quickly and placed her in the car, he definitely had to see Sophia.
He’d parked the car some distance away from the house, he didn’t want the stress of reversing out from their compound.
He walked briskly towards the house, thankfully, Barbie was still breathing so there was hope.

‘Sophia’ he called silently as he neared the door.

‘Kiss me baby, just kiss me so we get started’ they’d struggled for over fifteen minutes.

‘Oscar please stop’ Sophia cried.

The door opened at that instance and Lekan walked in. How could she betray him like this? But his heart told him she needed saving.

‘Lekan please help, he tried to rape me’ she cried as the man jumped quickly from her.
‘Are you okay’? he rushed towards her and she nodded immediately.

‘Yes I am, he came to assault me’ she pointed her hands at Oscar who tried to wear his clothes and run off as quickly as possible.

‘You’re gonna let me handle this one’ Lekan folded his wrist and served Oscar a blow.

‘I didn’t mean to, I don’t know what came over me’ Oscar’s nose dripped blood.

‘Sophia, get my keys, my car Is outside the compound, I found your sister unconscious along the streets, take the keys and drive her to the nearest hospital, I’ll handle him myself’ he handed her the keys.

‘Barbie? Oh my God, I hope nothing bad has happened to my sister. I could never forgive myself’ she collected the keys and dashed out.

‘Now it’s me and you, you think you can rape my girlfriend’? Lekan smiled mischievously.

‘I already told you it was a mistake’ Oscar begged.

‘I’ll serve you justice first, then I’ll hand you to the police, when you’re done, you’ll never assault a woman’ Lekan replied in calm voice.

He wondered what would’ve happened if he hadn’t arrived at that point in time. Thank his stars he did.

So many thoughts went through her mind as she drove her unconscious sister to the hospital, what if she had died? Why was her day so bad? First Oscar had tried to rape her and now this?

‘Madam wait here. We’ll be back’ the nurses had rushed to her aid as she informed them of Barbie’s unconscious body.

‘No problem, thanks a lot’ Sophia ran her fingers through her hair. One minute she was happy, the next, she was sad.
She couldn’t call Lekan right now, she desperately hoped he would hand the bastard to the Police.

‘Pick up…pick up’ She dialed Kachi’s number, now wasn’t the time to miss calls.

‘Hello bae, where are you’? Kachi bubbled as usual.

‘Please come to St. Luke’s hospital, Barbie is in bad condition’ Sophia requested.

‘Jeez, Barbie? What’s wrong with her’? Kachi panicked suddenly feeling guilty, had she tried to commit suicide or something?

‘Lekan found her on the street unconscious, please come Kachi, I really need you here’ Sophia begged weakly.

‘Sure sure’ Kachi knew it was time to let the cat out of the bag. She knew Sophia would hate her for what she’d done.
That night she’d noticed something different about Barbie, a shadow of remorse but she wasn’t totally convinced, she hoped the idiotic girl hadn’t tried to kill herself.

‘Please be safe Barbs’ tears welled up in her eyes, she contemplated on telling Aunt Davina about the whole issue, but it would only cause the old woman to panic, so she decided to keep it to herself.

Minutes later a nurse walked in with a file and directed her to a doctor’s office.
‘Welcome madam’ the man offered her a seat.

‘Morning doctor, please how is my sister’? she asked eagerly.

‘Relax madam, what really happened to her’? the man asked.

‘She was found unconscious by the roadside so we wouldn’t know’ she answered.

‘Okay, I observed her, she is perfectly fine, no sign of rape ….’ The man paused and pulled open a drawer.

‘Okay…’ Sophia nodded vehemently.

‘We discovered a wound on her skull, like there was pressure on it, she was hit I guess and that has plunged her into a state of unconsciousness. She would be fine in few days, she could even wake today. She lost a lot of blood too, so we’ll need to do a blood transfusion, stay calm, don’t panic, leave everything to us, once you clear with the financial department, work begins’ he explained.

‘Thank you so much sir, you don’t know how relaxed I feel’ Sophia smiled at the man and stepped out.

‘Sophia’ Kachi called as they bumped each other in the waiting room.

‘She would be fine Kachi, the doctor said she’s unconscious because she lost a lot of blood’ Sophia felt greatly relieved her sister wasn’t assaulted.

‘Wow good news’ Kachi forced a smile not knowing how to begin.

‘You just faked that smile which doesn’t suit you, what’s wrong’? Sophia laid off the Oscar gist, that could wait for later.

‘There’s something I must tell you about Barbie but you must promise not to get mad at me’ Kachi rubbed her hands gently.

‘I promise’ Sophia wondered what I could be.

‘It’s very serious and could change the way you relate with your sister for life’Kachi explained.
‘Go on, tell me’ she insisted.

‘Okay then’ Kachi swallowed hard, this would be a tough one.

‘Oscar threatened to expose Barbie, but she chose to run away than help you get back to him,’

‘Expose her how’? Sophia asked.

‘Remember when Benet broke up with you? And when Oscar ended things with you’? Kachi asked looking for a soft landing.

‘Yes, I don’t get where you’re headed’ Sophia folded her hands across her chest.

‘Barbie was sleeping with them and she lied to them that you weren’t faithful, that’s why those men left you Soph, that’s why they walked away because Barbie had poisoned their mind. Benet confessed to me himself and I also Confronted Oscar, he must have found out the truth somehow and had come running back. But I think Barbie has learnt her lesson, that night you went out with Lekan, she told me she was leaving town or killing herself that you would never forgive her’ Kachi paused as pain washed Sophia’s features.

‘Now I get why she lied about Lekan, how could she do this to me?’ Oscar had hinted her earlier, she had known Kachi for years now and trusted her words, surely this wasn’t a lie.

‘Lie about Lekan? How’? Kachi asked.

‘So you kept all this from me? How could you be so cruel Kachi?’ Sophia’s lips trembled as she realized who’d been the architect of her pain.

‘Sophia please don’t turn this on me, if I had told you, you would’ve never believed me, you would always choose Barbie over me, now it’s just the right time’ Kachi knew her friend would be deeply hurt.

‘You know what? I think you should take care of her, she could rot and die for all I care’ Sophia cried and walked out of the hospital.

‘I’m so sorry Soph’ Kachi exhaled , this would hurt her friend for a long time, she watched Sophia walk away, she didn’t hold her back, she was hurt and she needed to cry.

‘Are you okay’? Mrs Olaitan notices how gloomy Sophia looked.

‘Yes, yes I am’ she stuttered. After she left the hospital, she had decided to go straight to Lekan’s and wait there for him, but he hadn’t returned. She’d called him and inquired about Oscar, knowing how angry Lekan could get, she knew he would get all the punishment he deserved.

Hours had rolled by, morning had turn to day and evening had kissed her world, a carol played in the background but she found no joy in listening to it. How could Barbie do this to her? She broke her heart and not those men.

‘Do you have problems with Lekan’? the woman asked.

‘No, Lekan is fine’ she dismissed the woman’s fears.

She was so confused , she had sworn never to forgive her sister but could she really keep to her words?
She still remembered the night their parents had died, they cried in each other’s arms, and there and then she had promised to love and protect her sister Barbara, sadly, her sister wouldn’t do same for her.

‘Oh…okay. Finish your drink, let me do some laundry, but remember this, whatever is bothering you has only one mission, to steal your happiness and ruin your Christmas so just let it go’ the woman smiled.

‘You’re too kind Miss Olaitan’ Sophia smiled for the first time since she stepped into the house.

‘So what are your plans for Christmas’? the woman dropped the basket with clothes and faced her. She knew something irked the girl and she wanted to distract her.

‘I don’t know, I don’t celebrate Christmas’ she closed her eyes as she remembered the 25th of December, the night her parents had lost their lives.

‘And why is that’? Lekan closed the door gently and walked towards the women.

‘Oh, you’re back, I’ll see you later Sophia, dinner would be fixed in an hour’s time’ the woman smiled and stormed out.

‘Lekan, welcome’ she offered him a weak smile.
‘Thanks darling’ he wrapped his hands around her, she wasn’t happy, he could feel it.

‘How are you’? she glanced briefly at his handsome face, he was an angel.

‘I’m sorry about Oscar, I would put him behind bars, so that was your ex? Why did you even fall for such a guy’? Lekan scoffed.

‘I don’t know, I guess I was desperate for love, so nay man that came I welcomed them willingly, I never saw that evil side in him’ Sophia replied quietly.

‘Okay, you’ll be fine, so how’s Barbie’? he asked.

‘Barbie would be fine, the doctor’s assured me of that’ Sophia answered.

‘So why aren’t you happy?’ he could read her like a book.

‘I’m fine Lekan’ she replied flatly.

‘I don’t like it when you keep things from me, you are obviously not fine or did Oscar do something to you? Why aren’t you saying a thing’? fear gripped him, later replaced by indignation.

‘No, no, Oscar didn’t touch me, it’s Barbie, Kachi told me stuff that makes me hate her, I can’t even face her right now’ Sophia explained.

‘Tell me’ He dragged a seat.
‘She had an affair with Benet, the guy I dated back in school, she also had an affair with Oscar behind my back, you know what hurts me most? She always told them lies about me. When Oscar told me he had an affair with her, I thought he was drunk on something, but Kachi has never lied to me and everything adds up. I keep wondering why she lied about you calling her’ Sophia shook her head sadly.

‘I asked myself the same question, it was a bit akward. I never called Barbie and I never asked her out. How much do you trust Kachi’? he wanted to be sure.

‘100%, she can’t lie to me, what would she gain from doing that’? Sophia wondered.

‘I don’t know what to say, but if Barbie actually did this, it is the height of betrayal’ Lekan saw how pained Sophia was about the whole thing.

‘I have to pick this, it’s Kachi’ she raised her index finger.

‘Okay, take it’ Lekan understood how Sophia felt. He’d felt the same way about his father when he discovered his girlfriend had an affair with him. But that wasn’t the reason he hated the man so much no. All his hate and indifference to his family all boiled down to one thing: his mother.
He felt it was time he opened up that part of him to Sophia, he was ready to let someone in.

‘She’s awake Soph’ Kachi said.

‘I wish she’s dead’ Sophia remarked bitterly.

‘You don’t really mean that do you’? Kachi knew how upset Sophia was.
‘Okay then, I should get going’ Sophia replied.

‘She wants to speak with you’ Kachi informed her.

‘Why? So she could lie to my face? Tell her to rot in hell’ Sophia snapped at Kachi.

‘Hey slow down, just hear her out, after now you decide whether you’ll forgive her or not’ Kachi was amazed at how much Barbie had changed. The once haughty and arrogant pretty woman was a shadow of herself. The emotional wreck that lay on the hospital bed wasn’t Barbie, she looked different.

‘Sophia, I am so sorry, please forgive me, I hurt you by being so mean and sleeping with your boyfriends. Please forgive me, all I need is your forgiveness, if you wouldn’t want anything to do with me anymore, I’ll understand but just tell me you have forgiven me’ Barbie sobbed on the phone.

She had hoped to guilt trip her sister, she wanted to lash bitterly at her. But she found herself crying as she heard her sister’s voice.

‘I can’t do this’ Sophia whispered and switched off her phone. Tears poured down her face, she cried like a baby.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Keep liking my fb page @Rose Akpabio's beautiful stories

1 Like

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by crislyn(f): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Poor Sophia...just forgive her. At the end she is the loser and you won. very Nice work Angelss, you never fail to deliver good stuffs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
very very nice update Angelsss. Thank God Oscar didn't succeed. Wisdom fall on you.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Kimkardashain(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sophia hun,4gve her
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by YINKS89(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
ND we re almost done.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Chigold121(f): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oh my dear Sophia is hurting so bad, God is ur strength, pls forgive ur sis.
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by TessaJ: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kudos to U madam writer.U are d bomb!!!Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by officialflex(f): 6:30am On Aug 25, 2017
hmmmm dindondin will happen in the next update now angels mama na u
Re: Love Happened By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2017
d pain is too much for soph na, a long time betrayal from her own blood younger sis

I know dat kinda pain it hurts rilli bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / The Wedding Night / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.