Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,582 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Playing Hard To Get! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get! (1678 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why do Nigerian girls play hard to get? So hard that some of them lose their future husband.

You introduce a girl to someone who is serious, she ends up dating someone who does not really love her. Isn't it crazy? I still cannot understand why some girls prefer dating a player than a good future husband.

It's really crazy!
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Because they are Nnmadi Cownu children
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nah the work them dey do
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Playing hard to get isn't only a Nigerian girls thing. Do you expect them to say 'Yes' the instant you propose a relationship?. I think girls do so to buy time in order to know if you're either serious or unserious.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by mofeoluwadassah: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
its runs in their blood
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Homeboiy: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
No be 9ja girls u dey talk about
bullshiit
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Playing hard to get isn't only a Nigerian girls thing. Do you expect them to say 'Yes' the instant you propose a relationship?. I think girls do you to buy time in order to know if you're either serious or unserious.
Foreign girls don't. I just feel it's only Nigerian women and is bad.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Leriebloom(f): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Life
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Foreign girls don't. I just feel it's only Nigerian women and is bad.
You just feel it's only Nigerian girls?...lol.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Playing hard to get isn't only a Nigerian girls thing. Do you expect them to say 'Yes' the instant you propose a relationship?. I think girls do you to buy time in order to know if you're either serious or unserious.
I am not saying that she should sleep with him. What I'm saying is she should be open. It's kind of crazy you know?
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
You just feel it's only Nigerian girls?...lol.
Yes. That sucks.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by fellom(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeeTus:
Why do Nigerian girls play hard to get? So hard that some of them lose their future husband.

You introduce a girl to someone who is serious, she ends up dating someone who does not really love her. Isn't it crazy? I still cannot understand why some girls prefer dating a player than a good future husband.

It's really crazy!
most player are always good looking so those ladies are also looking for tall, handsome,and bold guys and most player are very bold with ladies that's why you i normal guy can be shy, but playboys don't hope you understand.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by lilmax(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Playing hard to get isn't only a Nigerian girls thing. Do you expect them to say 'Yes' the instant you propose a relationship?. I think girls do so to buy time in order to know if you're either serious or unserious.
so playing hard to get determines how serious a "nigerian " guy is? grin....smh
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
fellom:
most player are always good looking so those ladies are also looking for tall, handsome,and bold guys and most player are very bold with ladies that's why you i normal guy can be shy, but playboys don't hope you understand.
I see but I'm talking about a chick who wants a serious relationship that would probably lead to marriage.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
its runs in their blood
LOL, are you a girl or a boy?
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
dem day form o
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeeTus:
I am not saying that she should sleep with him. What I'm saying is she should be open. It's kind of crazy you know?
Open with her feelings?, what if she feels nothing towards you yet and she's contemplating whether you're her type or not, don't you think she would need time to decide?.
lilmax:
so playing hard to get determines how serious a "nigerian " guy is? grin....smh
Absolutely!, while she's playing hard to get, and you take a walk, it's a win-win situation for the both of you. No love lost and no love gained.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Open with her feelings?, what if she feels nothing towards you yet and she's contemplating whether you're her type or not, don't you think she would need time to decide?. Absolutely!, while she's playing hard to get, and you take a walk, it's a win-win situation for the both of you. No love lost and no love gained.
She asked me to introduce her to the guy and I did. Next, she started to play hard.

My friend is rich and cool-headed.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeeTus:
She asked me to introduce her to the guy and I did. Next, she started to play hard.

My friend is rich and cool-headed.
Is that why you're angry at Nigerian girls?. grin
Ask her why she's playing hard. I think she wants your friend to put in some effort.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by mofeoluwadassah: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, are you a girl or a boy?
a man wink
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by lilmax(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Absolutely!, while she's playing hard to get, and you take a walk, it's a win-win situation for the both of you. No love lost and no love gained.
you never jam.... there are guys that will wait for the candy, eat it,and dump her.... fact is, no be by hard to get
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Is that why you're angry at Nigerian girls?. grin
Ask her why she's playing hard. I think she wants your friend to put in some effort.
I'm really angry! LOL!
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
a man wink
Ok.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by fellom(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeeTus:
I see but I'm talking about a chick who wants a serious relationship that would probably lead to marriage.
ok bro tell me what makes you think the guys are actually serious and ready to marry the lady? and not one of these EAT AND RUN guys out there only the lady in question can answer it correctly you due to what she must have suffer in the hands MEAN GUYS THEM! so she has to trend with caution.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
I love it when a woman plays hard to get. I love the challenge.

The satisfaction i get when I finally wins her over then dump her few days later is really unimaginable.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, your prayer won't work. I don't struggle to get women. They come to me naturally. cheesy

That's why some will say I'm a bad guy. Not knowing the power of magnetic force exists. grin

grin

Re: Playing Hard To Get! by rosieluv(f): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2017
what's wrong in playing hard to get? if she gives in easily, you will say she is cheap and desperate, if she doesn't give in easily, you will say she is playing hard to get, if you can't deal with it, leave her and move on, if she likes you, she will come back
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by bayulll011(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
rosieluv:
what's wrong in playing hard to get? if she gives in easily, you will say she is cheap and desperate, if she doesn't give in easily, you will say she is playing hard to get, if you can't deal with it, leave her and move on, if she likes you, she will come back

not in 2017,no matter how my affections for you if you try not to be reasonable and matured about your doing i will walk other side,playing hard in 2017 smh

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2017
DeeTus:

It's really crazy!

Bro... is this a real life experience? A new one ?
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Baasebaa0570(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Benita27:
Make dem no say yes instantly till Menopause go knock ko ko grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty And Brains; Overall Best Graduating Student Of Unijos / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Is It Proper To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Just Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.