Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,782 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Playing Hard To Get! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get! (1693 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Playing Hard To Get! by Adadioranma79(f): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Liar liar pants on fire! Those who hit and run dont go advertising their weakness. Talk another thing biko
Joeblack01:
I love it when a woman plays hard to get. I love the challenge.

The satisfaction i get when I finally wins her over then dump her few days later is really unimaginable.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Benita27:
Is that why you're angry at Nigerian girls?. grin
Ask her why she's playing hard. I think she wants your friend to put in some effort.
. Sis,too much of everything is bad.Besides,a guy who wants to just hit on a lady can still pretend to be very serious until he gets what he wants. Our mentality has so affected some people that they now believe that any girl that gives in easily is cheap,also some ladies believe that if a guy puts in more effort in wooing them,that he is Mr right. Ladies should learn to go for what they like.
Re: Playing Hard To Get! by snakebeat: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
bayulll011:

not in 2017,no matter how my affections for you if you try not to be reasonable and matured about your doing i will walk other side,playing hard in 2017 smh
I love this!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experince Wth A Loved One's Ghost Last Night / 10 Signs You And Your Partner Are No Longer In Love / Reasons-why-men-are-more-attracted-to-older-women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.