Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday (3513 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gofwane:

buahahahaha grin

Damn!!! Bros, you too, are very wicked like that guy in the other thread that Jesus was referring to her brain when he said "it is finished“ grin
lol
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Destined2win: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
I will curse those who curse you.. Says the lord grin
grin No promise them again oo if you know say you no go do am
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by luminouz(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
Hair saloon ko... I have told thousands of girls I would open saloon for them
Likewise myself bro n I did open for them too.....downstairs!!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=pinkp post=58291292][/quote]

Hahaaahahahahhhaha...this is SAVAGE oooo...
Na Gollum/Smeagol u makeup like this

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:

Likewise myself bro n I did open for them too.....downstairs!!!!!! tongue tongue

Lol.... Guys on Nairaland are something else... All of una no get heart... kai
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
grin No promise them again oo if you know say you no go do am
Abi o
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in what the poster did. Her bf too sees Nothing wrong there.
Her mother didn't force her or threatened her to go source money for her.
Possibly the mum was explaining to her there's no foodstuff at home and shes so broke, her creditors are not paying but always posting her.
Its possible. Some mothers do share such info with their children.

And what's the big deal about fixing Brazilian hair, when my mom possibly need some foodstuffs at home. Mehn! Bust hair jare!
My mum first, before hair.
She has the money at that time the mum called, and she chose to help her mom put. That shows shes a good daughter and not a stone cold hearted daughter, whether her mum starve or not, no consign her. Thats bad.

Or maybe the mum is ill?
So she will use money to fix hair, while her mum is ill and in need of drugs asap.

Abeg let's be humane for once!
Strangers or friends can ignore but not a child to his or her mum

Op u are a good child with conscience. Keep it up!

I can do so much more for my mum. Cause she was the only one who stood by me try thick and thin. She understood my dreams and even sold her one out or her two buildings to invest in my company. So I can do everything humanly possibly for her.
If not for my mum I would be trekking the whole Lagos looking for jobs and finally end up in one company owned by a pervert wey no dey take eyes see woman twice.. Smmhh angry

Babe! If u have? Assist yur mum when she asks. But don't go over board or steal or commit prostitution because of her. Simply help her financially if u have some money on u and God will bless u abundantly. Even her prayers will always protect and assist u in life.

Word!
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by luminouz(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
pinkp:

Lol.... Guys on Nairaland are something else... All of una no get heart... kai
Lmaooooooo!!!
Am actually a nice guy o....u should get to know me babe!!!! grin
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
cool
luminouz:
Lmaooooooo!!! Am actually a nice guy o....u should get to know me babe!!!! grin
tongue
luminouz:
Lmaooooooo!!! Am actually a nice guy o....u should get to know me babe!!!! grin
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by pinkp: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
alexialin:
I don't see anything wrong in what the poster did. Her bf too sees Nothing wrong there.
Her mother didn't force her or threatened her to go source money for her.
Possibly the mum was explaining to her there's no foodstuff at home and shes so broke, her creditors are not paying but always posting her.
Its possible. Some mothers do share such info with their children.

And what's the big deal about fixing Brazilian hair, when my mom possibly need some foodstuffs at home. Mehn! Bust hair jare!
My mum first, before hair.
She has the money at that time the mum called, and she chose to help her mom put. That shows shes a good daughter and not a stone cold hearted daughter, whether her mum starve or not, no consign her. Thats bad.

Or maybe the mum is ill?
So she will use money to fix hair, while her mum is ill and in need of drugs asap.

Abeg let's be humane for once!
Strangers or friends can ignore but not a child to his or her mum

Op u are a good child with conscience. Keep it up!

I can do so much more for my mum. Cause she was the only one who stood by me try thick and thin. She understood my dreams and even sold her one out or her two buildings to invest in my company. So I can do everything humanly possibly for her.
If not for my mum I would be trekking the whole Lagos looking for jobs and finally end up in one company owned by a pervert wey no dey take eyes see woman twice.. Smmhh angry

Babe! If u have? Assist yur mum when she asks. But don't go over board or steal or commit prostitution because of her. Simply help her financially if u have some money on u and God will bless u abundantly. Even her prayers will always protect and assist u in life.

Word!

God Bless U

1 Like

Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
pinkp:

God Bless U

Amen! smiley
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by chiraqDemon(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
ITbomb:

My brother, we suppose write ebook for newbies
Judgement​ of the lord dey o grin grin grin
Newbies everywhere. Nor be only hair saloon. Na spa me de open for them
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Halancornell(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2017
grin. . Issok kontinue
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by khiaa(f): 12:59am On Jul 11, 2017
pinkp:
I just heard this and I want to share it with the world. Wonder shall never end. It's a real life story that happened today in fact, it's happened few minutes ago.

I and my boyfriend started dating like a month ago. Last week, he gave me some cash to do my hair but when I got home, my mum called me that she needed money to sort out some things. So, I couldn't use the money to get new look, I sent the cash to my mum. Also, I couldn't tell my boyfriend bcoz I didnt want it to look like, we just started dating n m burdening him already.

So, d money left on me was for food n transport only. I had no more cash to go to the saloon. When I got home from d bank, I brought out my old weave-on and fixed it. (I sat in front of my large mirror in my room, did all-back hairstyle, fixed d weave-on on it and brushed my hair on d opening in front)

Wen my boyfriend saw d hair, he loved it and I was so happy dat he didn't find out.

I have dis girlfriend which I trusted so much that I told her about it. She loves to go to church like kilode and she was always involve in every youth matter. She also complimented d hair dat no one can know dat it was self made.

Today, my boyfriend whatsapped me that I shud come to his place urgently. Wen I got there, I met my girlfriend there. As soon as she saw me, she started screaming insults at me. She already told my boyfriend what happened b4 I got there. I was so embarrassed and ashamed that I couldn't look at my bf in the eye.

After his long silence, he asked if it was true and I nodded. He then thanked my friend for telling him about it. Afterwards, he told her to get out of his house n to never show her face, that she's done enough in seducing him and trying to make me look bad. He then told me dat it's OK and dat he is not angry at me. But he didn't like d way I couldn't confide in him. He really like d fact dat I did d hair myself and promised to help me open MY OWN SALOON.

My question is:
1. Is it true dat male-friends are more trustworthy dan female-friends?

2. If u are in my shoe right now, wat will u do to ur friend? Because m so furious dat I want beat her into pulp n insult her anywhere I see her. May b I shud go to her place with organized beaters.....

3. Is it really d work of God ? like some say because, If ds one no happen, may b I won't b a Hair saloon n Spa owner by next month.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Tosyn2much
Zarzar
Twaci
Makydebbie
Wristbangle
Martin0
Myfantasies
tosyn2much
Oyindidi

Onstelly
Rukkydelta
Lala247
Smellymouth
Lefulefu
Kingrex1
Laveda
Mimzyy
Aderola15
Traphedges
Itsjude
toks2008
ishilove
lala247

1. In some cases yes, in my experiences I trust my male friend with my secrets because women love to gossip.

2. Dump her because she was never your friend and she is jealous of you. I don't understand why people think just because people are at the church faithfully it means that they are a good person, Satan is everywhere especially the church. Going to church doesn't mean you are saved, after all it's only a building.

Being a Christian is all about having a relationship with God and you don't have to go to a building for that. Reading and living by his word and communicating with him through prayer is the way.

3. Your boyfriend has only been with you for a month and he's going to set you up with a salon seems shady to me but who knows.

PS. I think you were right to help your mom I would have done the samething but I would have told my boyfriend about it.
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by myfantasies(f): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
@pinkp

Stay away from dat lady u called ur friend, u don't call such people friends, she is a devil incarnate, she is jealous dat u have a loving bf, nd she wish to be in ur shoes

And mind d kind of people u tell ur secrets, don't trust anyone, no matter how religious dey appear, even ur pastor too, cos dey might use it against u

I keep to myself, i don't make friends, i just have 2 dat i called friend, but i never make d mistake in telling dem my secret cos i don't know wat is in dere heart

Don't do anything to ur friend,she avoid her like a plague , thumbs up to ur bf, i love wat he did to her, dat is embarrassing enough.

Have a lovely week and stay bless kiss
Re: How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2017
Why do think most snitches are b.itches , it surprises how females can easily betray another, only a few females friends I've experienced who are down for each other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! / The Funniest Whatsapp Chat You've Ever Read. / Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.