Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) (3692 Views)

I Had Sex With One Ashewo Last Week. / I Lost My Virginity Last Week After My Fellow Females Raped Me- Nigerian Lady / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
See how my girlfriend break up with me....
Me and my girlfriend we both live in peace, our love is mutual i love her and she love me back. I care for her and she also care for me we are all living fine...
We hav never one day quarel nor fight throughout in our relationship......But suddenly she develop an unpredicted character towards me.
She came to my house one sunday morning and said she want to tell me something an i said what is that "honey "
I quote her saying,

" The reason why i'm here this morning is to let you know that i'm no more interested in this relationship. "
And ask her why but she only gave me a comic reason why she want to quit.
(1) She want to be alone
(2)She want to be closer to God.
And i said is that all she said yess and i respect her opinion an gave gap immediately because to love someone is not by force....

To my greatest surprise, a week latter she came i offer her chair to seat but she decline.
She started a conversation with me by saying,
I only tested you to know if you truely love me but you had fail my test already and this shows me that you did not love me rather you are pretending to love me, because how wish i love her i would have beg her not to quit the relationship, but since i did not beg her to come back show i did not love her.
This is how we take break up..
Happy sunday to all my wonderful people in nairaland

1 Like

Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by Epositive(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
iranu sad

2 Likes

Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by apholaryn: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Abasha

1 Like

Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by Emac34: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
undecided

Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by shevydinho(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Epositive:
iranu sad
abasha.
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by IamSINZ(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
NP: I'm The One - Dj Khaled ft Justin Bieber, Quavo & Chance
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Epositive:
iranu sad
What are you saying
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
apholaryn:
Abasha
See your head like abasha
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by apholaryn: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alhkerimu:
See your head like abasha
your own look more like it
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
apholaryn:
your own look more like it
Guy you no the fear ba
Stop saying trash on my thread, if you don't have anythings to say you pack well
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by apholaryn: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Guy you no the fear ba
Stop saying trash on my thread, if you don't have anythings to say you pack well
cos useless u put yeye uniform on fr dp u dey form demi god..U go just kill ursef.
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
apholaryn:
cos useless u put yeye uniform on fr dp u dey form demi god..U go just kill ursef.
You are a fool
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by apholaryn: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alhkerimu:
You are a fool
seems like u wan kill ursef trutru
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by jelil01: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:
NP: I'm The One - Dj Khaled ft Justin Bieber, Quavo & Chance
what about lil wayne?? D track killer
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by westlius(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tell d babe d love u had for her died when she left u d first time
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Is that all?
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by hoMegas(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2017

Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by IamSINZ(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
jelil01:
what about lil wayne?? D track killer

Perhaps I left him out because I wasn't feeling his verse.
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by jelil01: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

Perhaps I left him out because I wasn't feeling his verse.
choi. I always repeat his part when hearin d song....
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by zephry(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
see wetin APC don cause

Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by IamSINZ(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
jelil01:
choi. I always repeat his part when hearin d song....

Quavo and Chance did it for me.
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by jelil01: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

Quavo and Chance did it for me.
yea they all did gr8. I sha pick wayne ane quavo
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by IamSINZ(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
jelil01:
yea they all did gr8. I sha pick wayne ane quavo

cool
Re: See how My Girlfriend surprise Me Last Week (18+) by greatface(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
will read later

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Embarrassed By A Mad Man Today!!!! / My Girl Friend Seem To Hide Alot But Smart / Help!! Her Virginia smells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.