Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (58620 Views)

Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Kogi Civil Servant Who Returned N1.78m Excess Salary Speaks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lol.. Kogi is lame as usual... both Dino and the other fat boi there

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Agimor(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Let me be coming and be going jor.
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by whizzyleejr(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is the woman i said how much have she been rewarded for returning such a huge amount of money, now i see that people don't want the truth, someone who haven't been paid several months pension wholehearthedly return such a money and is still queried for informing the public, do they intentionally send to her??
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Only in Nigeria will someone be punished for trying to do the right thing. I'm sure there was another plan to divert the money to some unscrupulous person. What a jungle.
Exactly.They wanted her to have kept shut so that they will share the loot secretly.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by uwa244(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Such is life!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Bimpe29: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
They will be quick to bully and frustrate the poor ordinary staff, but are accomplices to the political robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
she would have pocket the money and pretend as if nothing happened... we have clown as leaders, God answers people in many mysterious unexpected way , he can pick ur call in bad unmerited way just take the moment bcuz opportunity never come twice

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by kandyj(f): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
teachers reward dey heaven.
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Zetra(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Foolish woman .....arrest her for her stupidity and not for siphoning the 200k.

she didn't siphon any money, if the money is still in her account or she spent the 200k they can still get it back when her (unpaid)salary is to be paid.

the cashier / accountant + the state wanted to either use her to steal or mistakenly sent it to her account but she played save by bringing it to the public before returning so that she can't be blackmailed.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by emmateejay(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
If only i can take my parents to court for bringing me into this zoo called nigeria...

Anyway I am not surprise because the bible already recorded that on the last days funny things like this will happen, who am I then to take a action.

All I dream everyday is how all this polithiefcians will gather for a meeting then militants and the boko boys do what they know how to do best only then will I be fulfilled... nonsense everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by lamalang(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
People should stop returning money in kogi kawai

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Priscy01:
Mrs Husseina Mohammed, a civil servant in kogi state, has been issued with a query by the state government, for allegedly misinforming the public about the excess salary mistakenly paid into her account. .

The sanction is reportedly coming through the instruction given by the State Auditor General, Alhaji Yusuf Okala, who noted that Mrs Mohammed misinformed the public that she had returned the money to the state treasury even when she did not received any alert to confirm such transactions. .

The Auditor General explained that the officer only returned N1.6M on 3rd July, 2017, out of the N1.8M she claimed to have returned, saying “the information has caused confussion in the system”. .said Drinosblog reporters

He also directed that her salary be put on hold over the wrong information she gave the committee. Meanwhile, the family of Mrs Mohammed have expressed their disappointment, insisting that the allegation against her has brought disgrace to the family. .

It was also gathered from a close family source that Mrs Mohammed has been barred from speaking to the press or risk further punishment from the government. .

It was also learnt from a family source that, the said money was paid to the state coffers, but were surprised that weeks later, the cashier who performed the transaction failed to confirm that a particular digit was missing in the account number which the money was paid in. .

According to Drinosblog reporters, "The husband has not been paid for more than 15 months yet they were honest. This family barely feed three square meal just because of the harsh economy and the non payment of salary in kogi state. Are we supposed to blame them or blame the cashier?

The government should also blame their personnel for this defects instead of suffering an innocent soul when she made the state proud. It is unfortunate that they are getting this at this time instead of being honoured for their honesty.

Going by what is happening, if something of such happens again, people will be scared to come out and return such money because they don’t want to be disgraced," the family source stated. Drinosblog Reports.

Source; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/lady-who-returned-n18m-mistakenly-paid.html

First of all the name drinosnlog sucksz( stop copying linda)

second : When you are stealing content, dont make it so obvious that you are the plagiarism thief by repeating the annoying blog name.

lastly : This woman is just a scape goat
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Dutchey(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
La return la cut
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by obailala(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
This story definitely has gaping holes which make it difficult to understand... undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by GEJDHERO: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
lofty900:
Yahaya Bello is the second worst governor in Nigeria after benue. After owing ur workers for months and u see someone who returned excess, now you're putting her salary on hold. You think it's easy to return money in this recession ur party put Nigerians in?
Rochas is the first
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Mcreloaded(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
My take on this matter is that she removed her accumulated salary and returned the rest which is not bad at all.
I would have done the same by removing my accumulated salary and return the remaining balance.
No wrong there if that's what she did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Austinoiz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Query is nothing BUT withholding her subsequent salaries is sheer wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by babapressy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nigerian government
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by meforyou1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
lofty900:
Yahaya Bello is the second worst governor in Nigeria after benue. After owing ur workers for months and u see someone who returned excess, now you're putting her salary on hold. You think it's easy to return money in this recession ur party put Nigerians in?
Niger State governor is the worst
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by bigfather(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
bbm2016:
Do good na hell

Do bad they go praise you

Nigeria don tire me

Bros abeg comot mke I faint!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by NobleAngell(f): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Gbemini(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mistakenly paid 1.8 into my account ? me Alabi come go give government? I dey mad ni or wetin ?chai
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by mechanics(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
was it not the same woman that the govt commended for being honest, nawa o that's serious, it seems the govt is confuse.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Tecno66: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Anebira
Priscy01:
Mrs Husseina Mohammed, a civil servant in kogi state, has been issued with a query by the state government, for allegedly misinforming the public about the excess salary mistakenly paid into her account. .

The sanction is reportedly coming through the instruction given by the State Auditor General, Alhaji Yusuf Okala, who noted that Mrs Mohammed misinformed the public that she had returned the money to the state treasury even when she did not received any alert to confirm such transactions. .

The Auditor General explained that the officer only returned N1.6M on 3rd July, 2017, out of the N1.8M she claimed to have returned, saying “the information has caused confussion in the system”. .said Drinosblog reporters

He also directed that her salary be put on hold over the wrong information she gave the committee. Meanwhile, the family of Mrs Mohammed have expressed their disappointment, insisting that the allegation against her has brought disgrace to the family. .

It was also gathered from a close family source that Mrs Mohammed has been barred from speaking to the press or risk further punishment from the government. .

It was also learnt from a family source that, the said money was paid to the state coffers, but were surprised that weeks later, the cashier who performed the transaction failed to confirm that a particular digit was missing in the account number which the money was paid in. .

According to Drinosblog reporters, "The husband has not been paid for more than 15 months yet they were honest. This family barely feed three square meal just because of the harsh economy and the non payment of salary in kogi state. Are we supposed to blame them or blame the cashier?

The government should also blame their personnel for this defects instead of suffering an innocent soul when she made the state proud. It is unfortunate that they are getting this at this time instead of being honoured for their honesty.

Going by what is happening, if something of such happens again, people will be scared to come out and return such money because they don’t want to be disgraced," the family source stated. Drinosblog Reports.

Source; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/lady-who-returned-n18m-mistakenly-paid.html

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by NobleAngell(f): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow...this is terrible. What a country we live in.
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Justiceleague1: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
They fed fine during gej's tenure but now cannot afford 3square meals....also the husband is owed 15mths salary,which began roughly in the month of April, 2016,roughly 10 mths after the psy vegetable took over....and they certainly must've voted for the èfò riro..
So,they,sai babarians,shud enjoy their change/chanji,shikena grin
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Priscy01:

Going by what is happening, if something of such happens again, people will be scared to come out and return such money because they don’t want to be disgraced," the family source stated.

Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Tedassie(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pheals:
what! blessed is the servant that applied wisdom .......

if I say it's God blessings
Heaven will fall on you?
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by Simplecity(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Priscy01:

i tire for this country o..... All she tried to do was show honesty. Good tinz yu dont want bad tinz yu dont want yeye government angry angry
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by moses93(m): 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
good for her, why would she even return the money in the first place? I'm a kogite and I know the kind of hell that people are going through there. like I said, good for her.
Re: Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. by bakbravo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Priscy01:

stories that touch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mechatronics Engineering In Nigeria / Busola Tejumola: Is She The Most Beautiful Executive Manager In Nigeria? / SUBEB: My Mother Was Cheated And Harassed At Her Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.