Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? (40031 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2018
khiaa:

I believe that when you hear a woman proclaim that she doesn't need a man she's talking about financially which is a plus for men.

Every man should want a woman who wants him for his love, companionship, and strength not his money.

I will use myself for an example. I have a job /career that I truly love. My job has paid me enough to purchase my own home and I'm still in my twenties.

I have my own garden in my backyard which I love, telI them KingTom about my garden, I have my own car and a truck.
Do I think that I do not need a man, financially (yes ) but physically, spiritually, emotionly , sexually and my protector, hell NO.

Hmmmm Nice Claim. You purchased your own home? Not built.
A house which has a Garden at the back should cost like ₦35 million OR more in Lagos Mainland. On the Island makes it ₦100+ million.
In Banana Island makes it ₦1+ Billion.

Oh wait, you have a Truck? Sounds like you aren't living in Nigeria. Well maybe I might believe you.

Even Linda Ikeji is not her Twenties. Every woman I know that achieved this feat on their own is not their Twenties except you are an Athlete or Entertainer or Pushing Drugs.

It would have been better If you simply stated you are from a very Wealthy home. That is understandable.

Social Media is always a place to lie.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2018
khiaa:

I believe that when you hear a woman proclaim that she doesn't need a man she's talking about financially which is a plus for men.

Every man should want a woman who wants him for his love, companionship, and strength not his money.

I will use myself for an example. I have a job /career that I truly love. My job has paid me enough to purchase my own home and I'm still in my twenties.

I have my own garden in my backyard which I love, telI them KingTom about my garden, I have my own car and a truck.
Do I think that I do not need a man, financially (yes ) but physically, spiritually, emotionly , sexually and my protector, hell NO.
As far as Nigerians are concerned, you don't own a house unless you have paid it off .You might want rewrite your post

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Netanyahu1:
As far as Nigerians are concerned, you don't own a house unless you have paid it off .You might want rewrite your post
Haha good call. Nor mind the small gal. Hubris.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 07, 2018
Woman-man = wo
Wo+man =woman.

That says it all

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by khiaa(f): 1:22am On Jun 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

A house which has a Garden at the back should cost like ₦35 million OR more in Lagos Mainland. On the Island makes it ₦100+ million.

Oh wait, you have a Truck? Sounds like you aren't living in Nigeria. Well maybe I might believe you.

Even Linda Ikeji is not her Twenties. Every woman I know that achieved this feat on their own is not their Twenties except you are an Athlete or Entertainer or Pushing Drugs.

It would have been better If you simply stated you are from a very Wealthy home. That is understandable.

shocked shocked Your ignorance is astounding. I have to be wealthy, or a drug pusher to purchase my home? I am American our way of life is different than yours in Nigeria. Steps to purchasing a home in America.

1. Save up enough money for a down payment on the house not the total cost of the house.
2. Have excellent credit.
3. Hire a realtor, give him/her the details of the house you are searching for
4. The realtor will take you to view the homes that meet your desire
5. When you find your dream home the house will go under inspection.
6. If everything is ok with the house the realtor will make an offer to the bank for you.
7. When the agreement is made, you will pay the down payment on the house, this is the money you have saved up.
8. The house is yours, almost. grin
9. Thirty years of monthly payments on the mortgage until it's paid off.
10. Make yearly payments of property taxes.
11. You don't have to take 30 years to pay off your home but that is how long the bank gives you.
12. In case you are wondering, some people build their own homes because it's cheaper but it takes a lot of upfront money.

Next time ask instead of accusing someone of being a liar. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by khiaa(f): 1:30am On Jun 07, 2018
Netanyahu1:

I didn't purchase my home to please Nigerians so I will not rewrite anything. More people could own their own homes besides entertainers, the wealthy, and drug dealers in Nigeria if everyone had an even slate. Nigeria should try adopting American policy for homeownership and make it affordable for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by AreaFada2: 1:51am On Jun 07, 2018
Chai! Fvckboys, see what you guys have caused. The ranks of angry "men are not needed" girls have ballooned. Meanwhile all along they still harangue men for recharge card, school fees, rent, smartphone, Dubai trip, birthday goodies, depending on their dependency and sales scale. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 07, 2018
khiaa:

I didn't purchase my home to please Nigerians so I will not rewrite anything. More people could own their own homes besides entertainers, the wealthy, and drug dealers in Nigeria if everyone had an even slate. Nigeria should try adopting American policy for homeownership and make it affordable for everyone.
Two weeks ago I was brought to tears when a friend I visited in Boston showed me 4 of 10 houses owned by a Nigerian senator ( all paid off), I thought to myself, ' that money belongs to all Nigerians yet one man has most of it.

I really wanted to pick a fight with you but, I just can't , l have always made sure not to sing the praises of those rogues.

Mortgage though, its like a 30 years stress sentence to me.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by AreaFada2: 1:56am On Jun 07, 2018
khiaa:

shocked shocked Your ignorance is astounding. I have to be wealthy, or a drug pusher to purchase my home? I am American our way of life is different than yours in Nigeria. Steps to purchasing a home in America.

1. Save up enough money for a down payment on the house not the total cost of the house.
6. If everything is ok with the house the realtor will make an offer to the bank for you.
7. When the agreement is made, you will pay the down payment on the house, this is the money you have saved up.
11. You don't have to take 30 years to pay off your home but that is how long the bank gives you.
12. In case you are wondering, some people build their own homes because it's cheaper but it takes a lot of upfront money.

Until the next economic crisis cycle and houses are foreclosed. Like all those foreclosed homes in Detroit, across Michigan and beyond. George Soros never fails with his bets & banking fat cats never fail to behave like greedy fat cats. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by ikevictor: 2:05am On Jun 07, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Yes a woman can do without a man. Women hardly feel loneliness unlike men. Most men cannot do without women.

You almost made sense until you said “most men”...

I don’t fvcking need u guys for anything except to cause issues everywhere sad

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by ikevictor: 2:17am On Jun 07, 2018
Benita27:
The op asked a valid question, unlike those saying there's no sense in the thread.

"Can a woman do without a man?". Yes, but it's relative...One man's food is another's poison. There are women who don't want to have any emotional commitment with men, so all they need a man's help for is when services are rendered and payments are made for such services, else nothing bind them in anyway. Such women would rather adopt kids if need be or get men paid to impregnate them 'cause they don't want the drama of having a man in one's life. There are women living the life that best suit them while there are those who can't do without men.

Btw, I was more comfortable reading comments. grin

I think this is the most sensible response I have read.

Others are smart, emotionally lopsided responses.

Way to go!
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by ikevictor: 2:29am On Jun 07, 2018
Toks2008:

I honestly believe it's a No cos no woman can do without a man cos hiring the service of a man means indeed they can't do without a man...if they can then let them look for a lady to do those things or better still do it by themselves...

As for me I can't do without a lady and I believe no lady Caan do without a man.

FACT!

Well, from your context it’s true women cannot live without the men...just as their cannot be a world of only women.

And same goes for men. It’s simple logic.

God was not foolish to create both, even after considering one before the other.

On the side, I will appreciate you use your influence to have us discuss ways to peacefully coexist and pursue common happiness instead creating stuff that promotes gender war.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by ikevictor: 2:45am On Jun 07, 2018
babeosisi:

what a load of crappity crap!!!
what century do you live in?
I have a man yet when we need the light bulbs up the cathedral ceiling or smoke detectors changed we hire a handyman to climb up the ladder to do them for a fee.
I have a manly men yet we take our vehicles for oil change and hire someone to cut the grass and trim the hedges
You can pretty much hire a handy man for any "manly job" wink wink

Your post smirks of 19th century chauvinism IMHO

This one de find houseboy �.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by ikevictor: 2:53am On Jun 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

See bad belle sad

Even if na lie na sweet lie. aunty richie please continue Jahre...

If u like lie ur own o...I no send, all I know is that I don decide to dedicate this night to descendants of Lie Mohammed. sad
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by bukolafakeye(m): 2:54am On Jun 07, 2018
[left]I feel this is one post to fish out feminists and Lesbos. You guys should just stop debating, u r not in secondary school. wink
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Maldek666: 3:19am On Jun 07, 2018
There is no woman that can say she does not need a man, that is not lying to her soul. The very fact that a woman can say she does not need a man sounds abnormal. Mere mention of that statement will make people look at her as abnormal homo sapien sapien.

In fact Lesbian relationships have representation of a male aspect, as one woman will claim to the male aspect.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by DivinelyBlessed: 3:37am On Jun 07, 2018
Sterope:
Manly things around the house....I died cheesy grin

Yes, It does make sense to him cool

Kindly stop using the term " i died" as a joke.
That's an evil declaration, you might not know. Besides it's not even funny.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 07, 2018
AreaFada2:

Until the next economic crisis cycle and houses are foreclosed. Like all those foreclosed homes in Detroit, across Michigan and beyond. George Soros never fails with his bets & banking fat cats never fail to behave like greedy fat cats. shocked shocked

I would like to chime in.
The system does work.
And Detroit is not a good example. Detroit had problems way before the economic crisis cycle. The foreclosure wave had more to do with people biting off way more than they could handle and unscrupulous lenders.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by LosVikingos: 4:00am On Jun 07, 2018
Toks2008:
Many ladies are quick to use the words "I don't need a man in my life" but I see this as a funny statement cos every woman in the real sense needs a man and visavis.

Even lesbians sometimes need a man to do some manly things in the house or in her life considered too hectic or complicated for a woman and will definitely need a MAN's fluid for procreation and those who are single yet claim not to need a man ends up having male friends and sometimes have a male sex mate somewhere.

I know many ladies will argue that they can always hire a MAN and pay him for some manly duties and I wonder if this is not the same as needing a MAN .

But maybe I'm still ignorant of some facts so I would like to read more views from nairalanders. .

Can a woman truly do without a man?

Can A Woman Do Without A Man? No

Can A Man Do Without A Woman? No

Who don't know these? undecided

Abi which kain question?
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 07, 2018
Netanyahu1:

Well she is American, and as far as Americans are concerned, you own your home when the house is bought and keys are turned over. The buyer assumes all responsibility for the home, can make improvements, and sell it if wanted. Homeownership is considered an investment and the path is made somewhat easy for anyone who desires to do so.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by opribo(m): 4:11am On Jun 07, 2018
Of what use is a man once he cannot perform his duties well. These days girls are financially stable, they control big corporations hitherto thought to be men's territory. They are army commanders, they are pastors so just name it, they have penetrated every nook and cranny.

In some homes the women are the bread winners. The only thing I can imagine they need a man for is to get them pregnant, and in many cases anyway they still boot out the man. So to claim you control any woman you must have more than money.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by no1madman(m): 4:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Okkk

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 07, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Well she is American, and as far as Americans are concerned, you own your home when the house is bought and keys are turned over. The buyer assumes all responsibility for the home, can make improvements, and sell it if wanted. Homeownership is considered an investment and the path is made somewhat easy for anyone who desires to do so.
Yea, I understand that, hope you also understand that if you are commenting on a Nigerian forum you need to relate to them as such.Cause they are not Americans.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 07, 2018
khiaa:

I'm not an idiot, of course I factored in that It's only by using credit system that you could achieve that. That is the only logical explanation you can give. See this below:

khiaa:

So you should have stated it (your region) in your initial post.

So Madame, your house isn't yours until its paid off. 30 years even so your house isn't paid off yet? Then its not yours.
Once you stop working or get Fired or income stops coming. You know the Drill right?

How many people living in America even have an excellent credit, lets start with that?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 07, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Yea, I understand that, hope you also understand that if you are commenting on a Nigerian forum you need to relate to them as such.Cause they are not Americans.

I'm just saying that everyone has a different perspective. She's coming from her perspective and experiences just like everyone else is. That is what this forum is about at least that is what I thought.
Anyway, take care.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Abayor7: 4:57am On Jun 07, 2018

Aunty u just joined nairaland 5 days ago nd ur commenting dis way
Hope u won't kill ur self 1day cos more annoying threads would soon come up

Kpele oo, monitoring spirit... Somebody cannot have multiple account in peace again?
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 07, 2018
khiaa:

Well, I fail to see what the commotion you caused is about. You answered the question coming from your own perspective. The title didnt say, "Can Nigerian women..... But I guess you must now start your posts with, " As an American... just to avoid any unnecessary beef.
Although you will probably be later accused as bragging.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by olalat(m): 5:10am On Jun 07, 2018

Thirty minutes and he can go. See it's just a service. grin
if the service is not needed, why hiring it. A man is needed to render a particular service at that point in time. The tenor of his service is what calls for a debate here.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by olaboy1: 5:20am On Jun 07, 2018
opribo:
Of what use is a man once he cannot perform his duties well. These days girls are financially stable, they control big corporations hitherto thought to be men's territory. They are army commanders, they are pastors so just name it, they have penetrated every nook and cranny.

In some homes the women are the bread winners. The only thing I can imagine they need a man for is to get them pregnant, and in many cases anyway they still boot out the man. So to claim you control any woman you must have more than money.

But most feminist women who boot out their baby fathers end up hooking up with other d!cks. Biologically we need each other and that’s why lesbians still use strapped d!ldos to mimic a man’s d!ck. Only extremist misandrists can completely live without a man and I don’t think they are up to 0.001% of the world’s population.
Almost all Nigerian women need and want the men. A country where most girls rely on more than 4 men to buy some expensive wigs and phones.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 07, 2018
Needing a man for a relationship is different than needing one for household duties.

Just like needing a man and wanting a man are two different things.

When you need something, it puts the focus and pressure on that one thing. Thats where desperation and wrong choices set in. But when you change the narrative to wanting something, the focus and pressure is taken off. You can then put those energies on making yourself the best person you can be. And when or if the right person comes along, you will recognize them and are worthy of them. And if they dont come along, you are still okay.
This goes for males too.
But what do I know, Im not Nigerian.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Sterope(f): 5:21am On Jun 07, 2018
Death is very natural.

I can see you are one of those people. I am not. Thanks

DivinelyBlessed:

Kindly stop using the term " i died" as a joke.
That's an evil declaration, you might not know. Besides it's not even funny.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.