Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? (40062 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Mitsurugi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Plenty of women are doing it. Don't even talk of the US or UK. Just look at Iceland. Women enjoy themselves and don't worry about marriage. Hiring a man to do a job in my home does not mean I need him. I am paying him for a service. Men are no longer needed, they are just enjoyed. wink

Abeg hire me. I can do ANYTHING except wash plate! grin
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by baum1: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2018

Of course there will. As long as there is sex and sperm banks, there will be children. The more a country industrializes, the less people get married. Marriage doesn't offer much benefit to women unless there it adds a financial need. Otherwise there really isn't a reason for men. Let's go back to when women lived in their own homes and the man just visited each "hut". It's the way of Iceland now and they are very happy there. cheesy

Sound interesting..But Lol, provide an empirical evidence..Then I will surely contact you and we can research this further.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by mkoabiola: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
No matter hw wealthy she may b,she wilk stil need a man.gbam
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Diamond294(f): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

..Diamond294 still ain't find man on nairaland. ....let's ask her! smiley
I need a man and I'd definitely find a good one someday.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by virago(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Toks2008:
Many ladies are quick to use the words "I don't need a man in my life" but I see this as a funny statement cos every woman in the real sense needs a man and visavis.

Even lesbians sometimes need a man to do some manly things in the house or in her life considered too hectic or complicated for a woman and will definitely need a MAN's fluid for procreation and those who are single yet claim not to need a man ends up having male friends and sometimes have a male sex mate somewhere.

I know many ladies will argue that they can always hire a MAN and pay him for some manly duties and I wonder if this is not the same as needing a MAN .

But maybe I'm still ignorant of some facts so I would like to read more views from nairalanders. .

Can a woman truly do without a man?

The real question is can a man do without a woman
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Diamond294:
I need a man and I'd definitely find a good one someday.

For agreeing that you need a man I decree that GOD opens your eyes to see that the guy who you have friendzone for a long time is the man for you.

Plan with him and he will grow in wealth with you.

Ade.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Diamond294(f): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Toks2008:

For agreeing that you need a man I decree that GOD opens your eyes to see that the guy who you have friendzone for a long time is the man for you.

Plan with him and he will grow in wealth with you.

Ade.
Lolz.. I can't see no guy, besides, I don't friend zone guys with sincere intentions. The relationship between a man and woman should be mutual where both gains. In my case, the man even stands to gain more, yet to meet the lucky guy anyways.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Fitbillionairep: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ask Linda
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Toks2008(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Diamond294:
Lolz.. I can't see no guy, besides, I don't friend zone guys with sincere intentions. The relationship between a man and woman should be mutual where both gains. In my case, the man even stands to gain more, yet to meet the lucky guy anyways.

Gain more?!, how...
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by naicae(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Plenty of women are doing it. Don't even talk of the US or UK. Just look at Iceland. Women enjoy themselves and don't worry about marriage. Hiring a man to do a job in my home does not mean I need him. I am paying him for a service. Men are no longer needed, they are just enjoyed. wink
The same IceLand where their government is giving grant to foreigners who marry their women (National Crisis). My dear don't be hypocritical understand the roles of each sexes and admit what nature as created in perfection. Don't be fooled by your unrealistic idea of feminism (which quietly causes frustration among woman but ofcourse you will never agree) and arrogance that has derailed you from seeing the true purpose of God creating a man and a woman. If men weren't needed then the creator in HIS INFINITE WISDOM wouldn't have created one. Afterall HE can do all things has HE pleases.......
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
If we are coming from a bibical perspective, Men need a woman more.

Woman was created from a man for the man.
Bible says "He who finds a wife finds a good thing."
God said he created woman so that man would not be alone.
But times and society has changed and both sexes say that they are fine being without the other.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Diamond294(f): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Toks2008:

Gain more?!, how...
Story for another day.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by khiaa(f): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
halimi26:

The majority of Nigerian men NEED Nigerian women to rely on them financially because without their money,they have very few redeemable qualities to attract& keep women

LMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by khiaa(f): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

Chai! See as you take am personal. grin cheesy

Detroit was just mentioned as a "poster child" example.

I meant it doesn't always work for everyone. Good to hear that you're very comfortable. So are many silent NLers here by the way.

Congrats still.

I'm not taking it personally I'm just sharing some information, and thanks. cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by khiaa(f): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Well, I fail to see what the commotion you caused is about. You answered the question coming from your own perspective. The title didnt say, "Can Nigerian women..... But I guess you must now start your posts with, " As an American... just to avoid any unnecessary beef.
Although you will probably be later accused as bragging.

grin They are accusing me of bragging when all I was doing is giving an example of how all women aren't financially depended on men and some of us look deeper than their coins, but hey, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. undecided How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Humanistme: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
babeosisi:

what a load of crappity crap!!!
what century do you live in?
I have a man yet when we need the light bulbs up the cathedral ceiling or smoke detectors changed we hire a handyman to climb up the ladder to do them for a fee.
I have a manly men yet we take our vehicles for oil change and hire someone to cut the grass and trim the hedges
You can pretty much hire a handy man for any "manly job" wink wink

Your post smirks of 19th century chauvinism IMHO

what do you expect? toks2008 is a grandfather so he is senile and full of trash.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by Humanistme: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Toks2008:

I know the economy is hard and many are frustrated but biko don't pour your frustration on this fun thread...be positive and things will get better..

Chai! Many frustrated people online

that she pointed out your stupidity means she's bitter? just accept your write up is trash and go check yourself into a home for senile elderly misogynistic men.
Re: Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? by haIimi26: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
halimi26:

The majority of Nigerian men NEED Nigerian women to rely on them financially because without their money,they have very few redeemable qualities to attract& keep women
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.