Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? (14634 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2019
victorian:
And this was what R Kelly was jailed for ?

Smhhhhh.

As if he raped the girls . Whereas the girls were so willing to be fucvked .

O ga!
oga gan ni cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by victorian(f): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2019
zexy2030:

u r such a beauty...u killed it. which planet r u from..r u married? I care o..choiii...u will be very sweet o..would love to meet u.
but she has done it before...abeg let her have fun joor.

Abeg! Stick with your 15 year old girl. She wants you badly ! Don't dissapoint her .

But do u know u disgust me ? Making plans how to lay a 15years old girl with her friend .

What planet are u from ? angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Greenbullet(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2019
My own was nearly but not caught , the girl came over without telling me ,at least no one was at home , she said no light in her area and she wants to watch film , ehn enhh enhh , na so 30 mins into film cloths Don fly off , na so my mummy dey knock gate say make I come open am , na so I take the girl to my room , lock her for cupboard ! , My mum came to collect her phone which she forgot , after she left we continued, I love rainy season Sha, e dey spoil light and we dey always get fuel , all those girl wey be my friends go come dey visit because of boredom , once dem dey come , I go just ready down !

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by zexy2030(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
victorian:

Abeg! Stick with your 15 year old girl. She wants you badly ! Don't dissapoint her .

But do u know u disgust me ? Making plans how to lay a 15years old girl with her friend .

What planet are u from ? angry
I have cancelled the appointment...I don't want trouble.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Fidelismaria: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Everyone was once caught having sex at a young age... I missed the good old days living at ikotun.. I lived in a street where young girls don open eye. They were cheerful givers. Once your parents go out, it was always a thing of joy. Next na to call your next door neighbor or regular babe make she come collect the usual.. you even invite your friends for a thr££some.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by NewDelhi(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Yes when I was in secondary school. I get this home lesson teacher wey always come take me physics for house. I was banging this our upstairs neighbor for palor when the guy just burst in. Luckily na guy man. He just say sorry close door back. As I quickly rush my cloth go meet am he laugh say make I go finish weytin i dey do na say he go wait for me. Lol. Several days later he was asking me about the girl. Nigga wan chop him own share too grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by NewDelhi(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2019
Another nasty experience wasn't me but my friend in secondary school too. He was caught by his dad. The man severely beat him he was rushed to the hospital. 3 days later he died. The father definitely still regrets his actions till date. So painful.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Vikkoh(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
NewDelhi:
Another nasty experience wasn't me but my friend in secondary school too. He was caught by his dad. The man severely beat him he was rushed to the hospital. 3 days later he died. The father definitely still regrets his actions till date. So painful.

You stay in Ikotun?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Third was when i was in secondary school too my dad just came home unexpectedly and saw a naked girl on his matrimonial bed. I just finished banging the girl and I went into the bathroom to take my bath. The girl who happened to be my classmate i invited over was still sleeping on the bed exhausted from the sex. The beating I received that day no be here. during the course of the beating the old man even bite me for chest the mark still dey here till today grin. It was so severe neighbors had to come to my rescue the man pursued them out, locked the door and continued the beating. people were like ''papa ******** you go kill your pikin o'' the old man was like ''leave me make i kill am''. I thought i was gonna die that day grin. After the beating he started calling my uncles, aunties, grand ma, and all my family members telling them what I did like say him sef no Bleep when he small grin. Even in church the next day sunday he told pastor and i was the primary subject of discussion. He even came to my school on that monday and reported me to my principal. He even came to the assembly ground and made the announcement himself.

as for the girl, I don't know how she managed to escape coz some days after I ran away from home and didn't return for some weeks and her parents had relocated before i returned. My papa no even bother look for me. After sufferhead fall on me finish nobody tell me say make i return home. where i knew my father was stone hearted was when I returned i saw him reading newspaper outside and he just looked at me and said ''so you're back'' and gave me another round of serious beating for running away.

February 20 1999 i will never forget

Independence day !!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
NewDelhi:

This is super story....story

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by NewDelhi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vikkoh:

You stay in Ikotun?

Hmm.. igando...

You have similar experience at ikotun.?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by BabbanBura(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
mofeoluwadassah:
hmmmm.....jxt here 2 observe cool

Hi baby
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by BabbanBura(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
AfricanApple:
After Nigerian guys will start looking for virgin upandan grin grin

Who asked u to tell us that u arent a virgin?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by BabbanBura(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
NeeKlaus:

Wait! Na family business una wan' set up ontop the girl kpekus?? grin grin

Thanks my brother, mek em come answer us woo.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by laughitall(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Third was when i was in secondary school too my dad just came home unexpectedly and saw a naked girl on his matrimonial bed. I just finished banging the girl and I went into the bathroom to take my bath. The girl who happened to be my classmate i invited over was still sleeping on the bed exhausted from the sex. The beating I received that day no be here. during the course of the beating the old man even bite me for chest the mark still dey here till today grin. It was so severe neighbors had to come to my rescue the man pursued them out, locked the door and continued the beating. people were like ''papa ******** you go kill your pikin o'' the old man was like ''leave me make i kill am''. I thought i was gonna die that day grin. After the beating he started calling my uncles, aunties, grand ma, and all my family members telling them what I did like say him sef no Bleep when he small grin. Even in church the next day sunday he told pastor and i was the primary subject of discussion. He even came to my school on that monday and reported me to my principal. He even came to the assembly ground and made the announcement himself.

as for the girl, I don't know how she managed to escape coz some days after I ran away from home and didn't return for some weeks and her parents had relocated before i returned. My papa no even bother look for me. After sufferhead fall on me finish nobody tell me say make i return home. where i knew my father was stone hearted was when I returned i saw him reading newspaper outside and he just looked at me and said ''so you're back'' and gave me another round of serious beating for running away.

God !!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Vikkoh(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
NewDelhi:

Hmm.. igando...

You have similar experience at ikotun.?

When I was still staying at Ikotun, I had a neighbour that killed his son by beating him.
It was at Abaranje, Ikotun..
Same as yours?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
MrDickman:
Never but I've had too many close calls.
I remember when I was young and I brought my girlfriend home in the 90's. Dad was on military assignment in one of those troubled african countries then so he had been away for months. So it was just me and my mum . I was the only child then still in secondary school. She went to work on this day I never expected her to b back till night. Then I called my next compound babe for some sex romp. Along the line I heard a knock on my door I thought it was my nigga coz he begged me to invite him over for a 3some so I went to open the door with just boxers. What I saw I felt the ground should swallow me. It was a room and palor sef contain (no money that year) so there was no how the girl would even come out of the bedroom without you seeing her straight from the main door. I almost shit for body. My hearts where in my hands. Then the unexpected happened. As she was about entering the room something happened in the compound people were shouting and yelling which made her to turn back immediately and do amebo cheesy. Mumsi go outside do amebo so tey I had all the time in the world to sneak my girl out. Till date I believe miracles do exists grin

Heheheheehe.... What a funny story... Miracles indeed happens...
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2019

Loool you're bad gaan oo... I couldn't stop laughing...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
NewDelhi:

Oh my lawd... That's brutal... So painful...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by yazga: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2019
what?!!!!!
NewDelhi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend / Please Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.