Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? (14597 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by MrDickman: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Never but I've had too many close calls.
I remember when I was young and I brought my girlfriend home in the 90's. Dad was on military assignment in one of those troubled african countries then so he had been away for months. So it was just me and my mum . I was the only child then still in secondary school. She went to work on this day I never expected her to b back till night. Then I called my next compound babe for some sex romp. Along the line I heard a knock on my door I thought it was my nigga coz he begged me to invite him over for a 3some so I went to open the door with just boxers. What I saw I felt the ground should swallow me. It was a room and palor sef contain (no money that year) so there was no how the girl would even come out of the bedroom without you seeing her straight from the main door. I almost shit for body. My hearts where in my hands. Then the unexpected happened. As she was about entering the room something happened in the compound people were shouting and yelling which made her to turn back immediately and do amebo cheesy. Mumsi go outside do amebo so tey I had all the time in the world to sneak my girl out. Till date I believe miracles do exists grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by lekjons(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Michealforever: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Brutal day...some one had informed my girlfriend's mum that I was always pounding yam in the morning on her way to work and in the evening before she gets home.

We lived on the same street.

She was banging on the door all worked up.
I used the fridge to block the main entrance while

I opened the window, and she escaped.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
hmmmm.....jxt here 2 observe cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by adadike281(f): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
make I park here for tonight. this thread go sweet well well

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by bigtt76(f): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
OK naaaaa! Some sexcapades grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by uboma(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
bigtt76:
OK naaaaa! Some sexcapades grin
can't wait to read about yours.

grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
There is a God above that will always catch YOU

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by bigtt76(f): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
shocked Hmmmm me I didn't use to have 5ex oooo <Bush girl accent> tongue Wetin you wan hear... Kiss and tell not good!

uboma:

can't wait to read about yours.

grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by uboma(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
bigtt76:
shocked Hmmmm me I didn't use to have 5ex oooo <Bush girl accent> tongue Wetin you wan hear... Kiss and tell not good!

Every bit of it is what I want to hear.

where do we meet so my ears alone will be the ones to hear it.

And for the records, whatever you say stays between us.

cross my heart......

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by KendrickAyomide: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
this thread and needle go sweet o.. make i Buy Land here first.. someone call lala and seun to share their experience. i know they are amateur fvckers
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by nibblealittle(f): 1:14am On Jul 10, 2017
I've been caught masturbating by my sister :-(. Scarred me fo a while

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by gentlechyke(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2017
nibblealittle:

lol. good pleasure hunters don't get caught

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by nibblealittle(f): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2017
gentlechyke:

lol. good pleasure hunters don't get caught

Lmao
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by gentlechyke(m): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2017
nibblealittle:

Lmao

yeah. but don't over grease your kitty so you don't become asexual.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Howociqu(m): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2017
observe wot haddassah
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Howociqu(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2017
how did u gt caught?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Hm..OP... so in the 90's you don dey sabi 3some..... lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by iluvdonjazzy: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2017
me na for toilet wen my elther brother catch me, even himself dey chop d girl too, my other brother too dey chop d girl, the girl dey america now.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by HermesParis: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2017
hmmm...if i sud talk my own eh
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by cooljoe(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
hmmmm.....jxt here 2 observe cool
ansa jor. have u bin cort doing d tormtin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by alfred007(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2017
I was in ss2 then and my school was close to my house. I had this girl that I always bang! I am the last born and mummy so believed in me.
on that faithful day,everyone has gone out, and they are not supposed to return sooner. so I had my girl come over after school as she always do.
after we were done making love, I entered bathroom to shower, and she was completely naked on my bed when mumcy enter my room!

the rest is history

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
nibblealittle:
thanks for being you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by chubinwa(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2017
lol.. I have a lot of accompanists here, comment readers. make here small amebo
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by mofeoluwadassah: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2017
cooljoe:
ansa jor. have u bin cort doing d tormtin
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
After Nigerian guys will start looking for virgin upandan grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by freethinker01: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
AfricanApple:
After Nigerian guys will start looking for virgin upandan grin grin
don't mind them, I don't know who they expect to marry the non-virgins... There's this friend of mine that hardly goes 3 days without sex who was telling me he'd like to marry a virgin, I was like you too... Baba u dey mad oo.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by 2horsePOWER(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
what's sex?? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by osemoses1234(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Okada pack I say pack I don reach my bus stop

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by NeeKlaus: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
me na for toilet wen my elther brother catch me, even himself dey chop d girl too, my other brother too dey chop d girl, the girl dey america now.
Wait! Na family business una wan' set up ontop the girl kpekus?? grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by cooljoe(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
undecided
don't be shy, it ain't a tin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Driver pack me for here,, u dey craze, I say Park me for here now... Abi u want make I pass my destination.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady / Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend / What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.