Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Possible Is It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Possible Is It (982 Views)

Can A Girl Sexually Use And Dump A Guy? How Possible Is That? / Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? / 90 Years Old Woman Marries Again (how Possible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It by Pelummy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
how possible is it 2 fall in love under a month?wt a new guy cos u and ur ex -guy had a misunderstanding going 2 same 1 month.cn u kiss or peck dat new guy wtin dat same period u nd ur ex guy ar nt 2geda? N/ds pls dis 1 no bi joke o,serious advise pls
Re: How Possible Is It by oludark: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2010
So fast? i will advise the person takes it slowly, it may just be an infatuation, but not a true love. well, to me unless you have had eyes there before.
Re: How Possible Is It by galatico(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2010
It's impossible, just take sometime it might infatuation !!!
Re: How Possible Is It by Fennie(f): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2010
I think it's the rebound.you are using him to forget the other guy.be careful,it's not usually fun at the end of the day.
Re: How Possible Is It by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2010
oludark:

So fast?  i will advise the person takes it slowly,  it may just be an infatuation,  but not a true love. well, to me unless you have had eyes there before.
It is IMPOSSICANT!!!!!.I seconded ds comment.
Fennie:

I think it's the rebound.you are using him to forget the other guy.be careful,it's not usually fun at the end of the day.
She is even using him to forget the first guy,she wants to use him to pass or while away time pending the time she will reconcile with the real guy.It is just infatuation,it wont last
Re: How Possible Is It by googles: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2010
[size=13pt]whoever said rebound relationships never workout ? if she is over her ex and has no iota of feelings for him anymore then she can do as she wishes,so she has to chill for a lifetime just because she just got out of a relationship ? only thing i can tell the poster is to just take her time with the new guy dont rush things and be sure of your feelings generally [/size]
Re: How Possible Is It by kpolli(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2010
very possible
Re: How Possible Is It by chakula: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2010
how possible is it 2 fall in love under a month?wt a new guy cos u and your ex -guy had a misunderstanding going 2 same 1 month.cn u kiss or peck dat new guy wtin dat same period u nd your ex guy ar nt 2geda? N/ds pls dis 1 no bi joke o,serious advise pls
Re: How Possible Is It by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]whoever said rebound relationships never workout ? if she is over her ex and has no iota of feelings for him anymore then she can do as she wishes,so she has to chill for a lifetime just because she just got out of a relationship ? only thing i can tell the poster is to just take her time with the new guy dont rush things and be sure of your feelings generally [/size]

On Point! cool
Re: How Possible Is It by henryhemon(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2010
[/quote][quote author=googles link=topic=391126.msg5431342#msg5431342 date=1265103684]

and if i may ask why will the feelings die if it was true?
Re: How Possible Is It by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
So because the feelings were true. . .she should stay mourning over spilled milk?

Puhleaseee!!!
Re: How Possible Is It by MoneyRule(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
I lyk callin situations lyk dis "filling the blank space" . It's plain infatuation. One thing abt blank spaces is, they have specific sizes and shapes, it has to be d right size and shape for it to fit in perfectly and i don't think one month search will provide d one.
But dat's just my thot, we all know anything is possible. We live in a spherical ball flying around!
Re: How Possible Is It by Pelummy(f): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ all,i really appreciate ur concern and write up,bt in my own mind am tru wt d ex-guy;cn i stl go ahead and luv dis new guy @least 2 4get d past.
Re: How Possible Is It by Pelummy(f): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
MoneyRule:

I lyk callin situations lyk dis "filling the blank space" . It's plain infatuation. One thing abt blank spaces is, they have specific sizes and shapes, it has to be d right size and shape for it to fit in perfectly and i don't think one month search will provide d one.
But dat's just my thot, we all know anything is possible. We live in a spherical ball flying around!
@ moneyrule do u tink i shuld go bak 2 my ex guy and sort tins out wt him or wat is ur opinion,bt 4 me an tru wt him
Re: How Possible Is It by Pelummy(f): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
MoneyRule:

@ moneyrule do u tink i shuld go bak 2 my ex guy and sort tins out wt him or wat is ur opinion,bt 4 me an tru wt him

(1) (Reply)

This Love Is Killing Me / Her Dilemma / Long Lost Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.