Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles (31401 Views)

Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! / Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. / Romelu Lukaku Adds 3 New Mercedes To His Car Collections In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2017
dey always go on hols together same as last 2 years. seems dey are gay
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by CCDav1: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2017
So for opps mind,him get fresh news to tell us? Kikikikiki..this is just like telleng us that Namdi Kanu is no longer in prison..
Get us another news....maybe how Landlords returned Rent paid to their tenants for inability to control the ever flowing fllod in Lekki else Lukaku Arrested news is too old.. Ohh yak Ndi.ooo
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by seankay(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Make dem jail am till him contract with man Utd go expire. #justice for the neighbors he disturbed grin
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by femi4: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2017
DozieInc:
This lukaku sef... Hope he won't make more headlines off the pitch.
Pogba na bad influence

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by LazyNairalander(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2017
When I said am impressed Chelsea didnt sign Lukaku some folks said I am just been a bad and pained loser... Guess am beginning to get justification. We are watching.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2017
D guy go bcom flop last last noni
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Lailablog:
The beginning of Manchester failure
Trashy Talk from a cheap blogger...
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by LazyNairalander(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2017
buharichild:
Chai Ipod news ehn, it's an ipod yoot dat was amazed 2 see Lukaku dat was y dey tot it's Lukaku and arrested him, Ipod yoot can never calm deir self down, See what Nnamdi Kanu has caused

what does ipod mean again?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2017
LazyNairalander:

what does ipod mean again?
Indigenous people of Biafra
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by LazyNairalander(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2017
buharichild:
Indigenous people of Biafra

are you nut or you are just pretending to be? What you wrote was ipod.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2017
LazyNairalander:

are you nut or you are just pretending to be? What you wrote was ipod.
I turned it to ipod instead of ipob
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by comrChris(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2017
LazyNairalander:
When I said am impressed Chelsea didnt sign Lukaku some folks said I am just been a bad and pained loser... Guess am beginning to get justification. We are watching.
80% of chelsea fans was not in support of chelsea signing this proud lukaku, it was Conte that was bent on signing him..still wondering what he saw in this dude
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by LazyNairalander(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2017
buharichild:
I turned it to ipod instead of ipob

the accronym doesnt fit.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2017
LazyNairalander:

the accronym doesnt fit.
mr man gerrout
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by EvilMetahuman: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Common party noise neighbors dey call police.
Lukaku come to Naija and party jare
so that evans can kidnap him
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by LazyNairalander(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
comrChris:
80% of chelsea fans was not in support of chelsea signing this proud lukaku, it was Conte that was bent on signing him..still wondering what he saw in this dude

I am sure when league begins he will try some stunts to prove his worth but that will not stand the taste of time, that dude does just fit into the price tag.... pogba as a case study.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Codes151(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lailablog:
who is this waste of space!!
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by raphy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
money is too sweet.the guys de enjoy there breaks.making too much noise.

it was an orgy party I know these pool party I have been to a lot of them.music at high volume...
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Iamsammy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
buharichild:
Chai Ipod news ehn, it's an ipod yoot dat was amazed 2 see Lukaku dat was y dey tot it's Lukaku and arrested him, Ipod yoot can never calm deir self down, See what Nnamdi Kanu has caused

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
who will help me arrest bullhari corpse
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by slyrone(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pogba is such a bad influence. Lukaku borrow yourself small brain
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by chimdi101: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
0b100100111:
Pogba shocked shocked shocked

The multi-million Dollar waste ManU acquired grin grin grin
Is it the waste that won three trophies?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Kendroid: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
#Gunners!! grin

Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by kjhova(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Icon4s:
BLACKS.

Our major obstacle to our next Success is our current Success.

Imagine Pogba and Lukaku. Na him be say people like Messi and Ronaldo go dey close the whole of California down.

Blacks? Is this self hate or something else??

Have we not seen Paul Gascoigne do worse than this? Or didn't we all see how Diego Maradona wasted much of his final football days?

Why do some people want blame all Africans for the misdemeanor of single individuals yet don't treat white people with the same standard?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Icon4s(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
kjhova:

Blacks? Is this self hate or something else??

Have we not seen Paul Gascoigne do worse than this? Or didn't we all see how Diego Maradona wasted much of his final football days?

Why do some people want blame all Africans for the misdemeanor of single individuals yet don't treat white people with the same standard?

My brother. I know what I am talking about.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by zilon12(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lailablog:

Chelsea fans everywhere who beef talk, is it a crime to be rich?
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Olushauneddy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Romelu, pls come to NIGERIA Joor..! and enjoy ur money.....! Nigeria Police will rather provide you more sound system speakers to make as much noise u desire.
Re: Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles by Tobium1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
He should stay off pogba and partying, lest he looses form

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters. / Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer / Real Madrid Celebrates Back Home With Champion League Trophy, Huge Crowd(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.