Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Is He Chopping Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Chopping Me? (2432 Views)

Davido's Hypeman Special Spesh Uploads Video Of Himself Chopping Down A Chic / Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money / Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Chopping Me? by Fennie(f): 1:37am On Feb 02, 2010
I've been dating my bf 4 a year now.there are certain things i'm not comfortable with.he's always complaining he's broke and expects me to give him money.i won't have minded but what baffles me is that he has money to buy designers wristwatches and perfume 4 himself.he has already told me he wont be able to get me anything 4 val because he's suppose to be broke but asks what i'll get him. I'm not really the type that asks 4 things but i'm wondering if he's taking advantage of my generous nature.i know sometimes he's broke but is he not over capitalizing on it.sometimes he even lends out the money i give him.he's not a cheat.i've told him about it,he just told he wont have asked if he doesn't need it.should i not be complaining?how do i in about it?
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2010
Yes, he's chopping you real good. grin grin
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2010
wtf? kick his arse to the curb.  angry
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 02, 2010
He is a MALE-DIGGER, dump his broke-down, stingy arse grin
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by ayettymama(f): 2:05am On Feb 02, 2010
hehehehe

#maga don pay shout hallelujah

mugu dont pay
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by ayettymama(f): 2:07am On Feb 02, 2010
lol ok tha was rather insensitive

on a serious note

you shouldnt even need us to tell you

he sounds like the typical monkeys u can pick up in lagos nowadays

lookin for innocent women to prey on

abeg dont be desperate and stupid

spend ur money on urself!
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by Fennie(f): 2:18am On Feb 02, 2010
Why are the guys not saying anything?maybe you guys will help me understand.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 02, 2010
Fennie:

They are not saying anything because they are too busy girls are the only ones that do the digging, when infact we have so many digging male rats floating about. You know the right thing so do it grin
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:22am On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

lol ok tha was rather insensitive

on a serious note

you shouldnt even need us to tell you

he sounds like the typical monkeys u can pick up in lagos nowadays

lookin for innocent women to prey on

abeg dont be desperate and silly

spend your money on urself!
[/quote
haha I love this answer
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by mamagee3(f): 2:22am On Feb 02, 2010
Fennie:

Probably because your essay is too long to read. grin grin
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by ayettymama(f): 2:33am On Feb 02, 2010
^^ your a pro trouble maker!!

@ poster you want advice from the guys on nl??

i feel sorri for u

oya lemme tell u wat u want to hear

the guy loves you- he's just broke and sees that u have money so he doesnt mind helpin u send it

he knows u enjoy seein him wear expensive stuff so only buys them to keep you happy

they dont normally buy presents where he comes from but its tradition he collects them

its all a symbol of love!

and then when the money pulls thru he starts to sing # oya na oya
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by mamagee3(f): 2:34am On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ your a pro trouble maker!!
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by H2O2: 2:38am On Feb 02, 2010
grin  grin  grin  grin
You're paying dividends for the misdeeds of past ex's.  This bro will milk you till your bosoms of wealth dry up.

What a smart, dude.  Evening one up for the male team.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by mcnepow(m): 3:53am On Feb 02, 2010
When a maga decides to pay, I alow dem pay until (s)he realises her/him-self. Same goes 4 u, kip paying until u can pay no more. From ur post, I tink he is a very nice guy, guess u r actualy paying him for being so nice.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by chic2pimp(m): 5:21am On Feb 02, 2010
Don't this NL ladies deceive you ooo. No he is not chopping your cash wink smiley
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by walestar01(m): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2010
Why complaining here, if a guy is doing this to you then 100,000 thousands women are already doing the same to men outside because women are known for that kind of stuff, if he is chopping you, he better chop am well.if I have the chance, I go come follow am chop and maybe even chop punnani join
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by zugoboss(m): 6:36am On Feb 02, 2010
Thats very good to hear at least for once lets chop their money,look at how unusual its sounding to them cos they're so used to spending ours.STINGY species
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by hymen(f): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2010
I don't thnk you need anyone to tell you he's taking you for a ride.

Like most women ,I suspect you know ,but you're afraid of waking up to this fact/losing him.

I've had similar experiences & I had to wake up to smell the roses.

The earlier the better. Feb 14 sounds like a good date to dump his brokeass.

I won't be surprised there's a babe around the corner taking all his money. . . .
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2010
^^^^
interesting name. lol
NL guys will go gaga.
cheesy
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by hymen(f): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^^
interesting name. lol
NL guys will go gaga.
cheesy
smiley
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2010
Fennie:

I've been dating my bf 4 a year now.there are certain things i'm not comfortable with.he's always complaining he's broke and expects me to give him money.i won't have minded but what baffles me is that he has money to buy designers wristwatches and perfume 4 himself.he has already told me he wont be able to get me anything 4 val because he's suppose to be broke but asks what i'll get him. I'm not really the type that asks 4 things but i'm wondering if he's taking advantage of my generous nature.i know sometimes he's broke but is he not over capitalizing on it.sometimes he even lends out the money i give him.he's not a cheat.i've told him about it,he just told he wont have asked if he doesn't need it.should i not be complaining?how do i in about it?

What does dis ur guy do? why is he always broke. Abegii, i am not comfortable with him jare. be careful.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by tkb417(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2010
zugoboss:

Thats very good to hear at least for once lets chop their money,look at how unusual its sounding to them cos they're so used to spending ours.STINGY species
i'll call them rogues
its ununusual cos the guy is asking but usual when they ask

mrckfing eternal thieves cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by na2day2(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2010
Fennie:

are u sure he is ur bf? u might think he is ur bf while he might think ur relationship is just a means to an end, verify well oo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by Fennie(f): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2010
A friend of mine has been bugging the life out of me with this complaint.after telling me the val gist,i told her that was it.no self respecting guy would do that.she said she just doesn't think it's enough reason to kick him out.i told her ok,let's ask NL people n see what they think.i think she's pretty convinced now the guy's a loser.i exceptionally like that 14 feb move.he will definitely get that special surprise.thanks people.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by kpolli(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
ur damn to generous, i hope he is paying back in kind, if not in cash
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by whiteroses(f): 1:08am On Feb 03, 2010
i bet he thought your a dumbo tut tut. i trust ma self what hungry nigga will extract cash off this chikk?? hes not born yet
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by justwise(m): 2:45am On Feb 03, 2010
@Op,

You are obviously his cash machine, he even withdraw from u and lend out.

With gf like u who need 9-5.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by mamagee3(f): 3:36am On Feb 03, 2010
I can't believe how gullible some men are.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by Markenny(m): 3:49am On Feb 03, 2010
@fen.if he love you dnt give up okay.listen to my own story.back in nija,i use to be a trade @brighead market.it was shotdown by nafdac.i was not doin any thing,my belove girlf.pay my bils.food and cloths.my family dnt care no mother no father.she feed me for one year from her mother resturant.her mother was angry wit her and her friends nerva talk 2 her.in 2002 i got reg @ NAIRALAND.in phone section i learn a lot cheats code.then i needed office to start up mobile pimpin she pay for it wit her school fees.the first laptop i ever use in my lif was bought by her.i combine all wat i learnt in nairaland phone section 2 achive somethin in my life.then i creat my own opera min called SOLIBAY wich give me alot of moni.not anug to pay my belove gf and her famil wat there done to me.weeks later aft solibay i was able to hack mtn network.i was the first to bring in Ghana sin  for internet pc free brows.stil the first to go with GPOWER NAIRANDER to benin håck mtn for UNLIMTED FREE CALL LINE.which give me 6months contract in spain.gamsyol in espayol.now am leavin in austria happly.my belove gf naver lack.most nice school in nija.nice ride and al that.hers girlfr. nw love to be where she is.she is leavin big.so my advise to u is he might be me.dnt give up unless he dnt have fucture.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by Markenny(m): 4:04am On Feb 03, 2010
und always pray for him.cause my gf does that too.if he is not doin anythin bring him 2 nairaland.so that those who kwn 2 fish wil teach him.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by soulamanne(m): 4:17am On Feb 03, 2010
besides the fact that i find it hard to ask for things even from guys(muchless of gals even,my babe),i ve never been lucky to be at he receivin end so it sounds like magic when i hear how guys collect from babes.well sista,just shine ur eye but then,the guy must ve learnt he act from the best, BABES THEMSELVES.they still remain the best COLLECTibles! grin
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by Markenny(m): 4:22am On Feb 03, 2010
yap.it depend whos hand the girl is in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Ask Single People For Relationship Advice? / The 5 Stages Of A Relationship. What Stage Are You In? / I Don't Even Know What To Title This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.