Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Is He Chopping Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Chopping Me? (2430 Views)

Davido's Hypeman Special Spesh Uploads Video Of Himself Chopping Down A Chic / Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money / Would You For Any Other Reason Do Kitchen Chopping For Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He Chopping Me? by hymen(f): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2010
So Fennie,is the story about u

Fennie:

I've been dating my bf 4 a year now.there are certain things i'm not comfortable with.he's always complaining he's broke and expects me to give him money.i won't have minded but what baffles me is that he has money to buy designers wristwatches and perfume 4 himself.he has already told me he wont be able to get me anything 4 val because he's suppose to be broke but asks what i'll get him. I'm not really the type that asks 4 things but i'm wondering if he's taking advantage of my generous nature.i know sometimes he's broke but is he not over capitalizing on it.sometimes he even lends out the money i give him.he's not a cheat.i've told him about it,he just told he wont have asked if he doesn't need it.should i not be complaining?how do i in about it?

or your friend ?  undecided

Fennie:

A friend of mine has been bugging the life out of me with this complaint.after telling me the val gist,i told her that was it.no self respecting guy would do that.she said she just doesn't think it's enough reason to kick him out.i told her ok,let's ask NL people n see what they think.i think she's pretty convinced now the guy's a loser.i exceptionally like that 14 feb move.he will definitely get that special surprise.thanks people.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by kayc33(m): 6:47am On Feb 03, 2010
@ post,
he's choppin you real hard from your behind cool
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by aloyemeka2: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2010
How much have you given him so far that is too much to qualify him as a moocher?. The fact remains that women are naturally stingy. A man buys a woman things and rarely complains but a woman pays for his lunch twice and nairaland will hear about it. You wouldn't mind giving money to somebody you claim to love and yes that somebody mustn't give you back in return as long as he/she remains faithful to you. Love is sharing and not a symbiotic business arrangement.

That being said, I don't think God created women with a giving spirit. When they eventually do, they complain and soliloquize and murmur to the point that the recipient will feel mortified.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by kanayo74(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2010
poster cant you read the hand writing on the wall? Even if you cant cant you feel it in your purse? Girl he is doing you mugu fall guy man chop. pls run faster than USAIN BOLT when you see what has any attitude, smell, shadow or if i might say air of him.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by justwise(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2010
Markenny:

@fen.if he love you dnt give up okay.listen to my own story.back in nija,i use to be a trade @brighead market.it was shotdown by nafdac.i was not doin any thing,my belove girlf.pay my bils.food and cloths.my family dnt care no mother no father.she feed me for one year from her mother resturant.her mother was angry wit her and her friends nerva talk 2 her.in 2002 i got reg @ NAIRALAND.in phone section i learn a lot cheats code.then i needed office to start up mobile pimpin she pay for it wit her school fees.the first laptop i ever use in my lif was bought by her.i combine all wat i learnt in nairaland phone section 2 achive somethin in my life.then i creat my own opera min called SOLIBAY wich give me alot of moni.not anug to pay my belove gf and her famil wat there done to me.weeks later aft solibay i was able to hack mtn network.i was the first to bring in Ghana sin  for internet pc free brows.stil the first to go with GPOWER NAIRANDER to benin håck mtn for UNLIMTED FREE CALL LINE.which give me 6months contract in spain.gamsyol in espayol.now am leavin in austria happly.my belove gf naver lack.most nice school in nija.nice ride and al that.hers girlfr. nw love to be where she is.she is leavin big.so my advise to u is he might be me.dnt give up unless he dnt have fucture.
Please can u explain those areas in bold? I'm really confused
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by justwise(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2010
@Markenny

The reply u posted is not showing here, try and re-post if u can.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2010
@ poster,he is not taking u for a ride.he lof u well well. pls do u have a female friend like you?my last mugu just stopped paying and i need a replacement.id appreciate ur help.i need another mugu like u very urgently
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by IykeD(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2010
For once, let it be the other way round.Bravo, i love this dude.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by ebila(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2010
I've been dating my bf 4 a year now.there are certain things i'm not comfortable with.he's always complaining he's broke and expects me to give him money.i won't have minded but what baffles me is that he has money to buy designers wristwatches and perfume 4 himself.he has already told me he wont be able to get me anything 4 val  because he's suppose to be broke but asks what i'll get him. I'm not really the type that asks 4 things but i'm wondering if he's taking advantage of my generous nature.i know sometimes he's broke but is he not over capitalizing on it.sometimes he even lends out the money i give him.he's not a cheat.i've told him about it,he just told he wont have asked if he doesn't need it.should i not be complaining?how do i in about it?
Did u just call him your 'boyfriend'? Gurl,dat a.sshole is a gurl so call him your 'girlfriend'.Guys r d ones who r meant to spend on their women n not d oda way around.Although occassionally wen he's broke,she can assist(but i still don't even accept assistance den).Get rid of dat leech fast.
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by pstwo: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2010
He didn't luv ,he is Tryin 2 eat u up
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by daylae(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster Anything that guy ask from u pls dey give am o! U are a very lucky woman o! Dat kind of guy wey dey chop thier gf dey very scarce o!
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by ddiamond(f): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
chopping you real goood and you doing it out of love,

well take excuse tooo and see if he change, i mean deny you dont have money too and see he reaction and if you see he didnt worth it kick, him out real good.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by vivaladiva(f): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
where r u so i cn link u up wiv my lil bro, who as a matter of fact is genuinly broke, he wnt b lending ur money out, and the least he will do is buy u a vals gift frm d money u have given him, plus he is good lookin toooo
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
ebila:

Did u just call him your 'boyfriend'? Gurl,dat a.sshole is a gurl so call him your 'girlfriend'.Guys r d ones who r meant to spend on their women n not d oda way around.[/b]Although occassionally wen he's broke,she can assist(but i still don't even accept assistance den).Get rid of dat [b]leech fast.

Oh really?
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2010
overchop dey worry your boyfriend,
dump him and come to me,
i promise my chopping won't be too obvious, grin grin
Re: Is He Chopping Me? by smooooooth: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2010
well u said ont good thing about him, he doesnt cheat. thats one difficult quality to find these days, ask all them ladies that commented thus far, they will give evrything to have ur Man and allow him to chop them,lol

nway, what i will like to know is

1. does he have a job
2. ow much does he earn
3. does he love u

but then no excuse for a man to be chopping a woman sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Long Distance Relationships Realy Work? / Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? / Couple Jailed For Having Sex With Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.