Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married (6495 Views)

I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by funkmrflexx(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09
I always heard that women were manipulative but I didn’t experience it until I got married.
My wife isn’t a bad person, in fact she’s a wonderful woman but I noticed that she develops this cold attitude towards me anytime I don’t dance to her tune most time

Recently she told me I’ve changed because I refused to go and pray with her and her mom and siblings. I told them I wasn’t interested in their prayers, it was new year eve. I told her I wasn’t going to cross over with her and her siblings , she was very angry.
She claims I’m too stubborn that I don’t listen to her , even when I try to tell her something new about my business , sometimes she will try to kill the idea and want me to do it her own way , so I stopped telling her about my business.

Another instance was when I told her that as a man I needed some time alone with my friends, because anytime I go out , she’s always calling me even when I’m in meetings. I got angry about and we quarreled about the issue . I work from home so I don’t go out a lot . I only go out maybe once throughout the week to either play football , hangout with friends but she’s always calling me , so after the quarrel she became very cold towards me .

There are other instances I can’t mention here where she has tried to label me bad because I didn’t agree to what she wants.

I now see that men who women label as good men are those that listen and act on their every whim but if you are a man who doesn’t like to listen to her and try do your own thing sometimes , you’ll become a bad person.

I Think this is how women are in general

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Wearetheugliest: 5:40pm On Jan 09
I don't understand you o.. una two nor date ni abi wetin you dey talk sef

12 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by heffem(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09
Oga, from experience....as long as you provide for the family/house, do your thing your way....believe me, she'd let you be after sometime...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by jogsman01(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09
That's the trophy you won. Enjoy your honourable wife grin

7 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Nicepoker(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09
No matter how melodious a woman's tune is. I can never dance to it. First, always be the trouble maker in the house she will chill. The moment you give her that trouble making position. You are finished.

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Pecoleee345: 6:49pm On Jan 09
Welcome to the club bro.

You better be prepared for more.

She will soon weaponise not cooking and denying you sex....lol

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Vinnie2000(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09
OP, You seem to be Young in Marriage. smiley

As a Man, you must learn to Master women, whether as Wives or Girlfriends. sad smiley

They can be Manipulative @times But ALWAYS Play Cool, be Smart and Try to Outfox them. smiley

17 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Zonefree(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09
Nicepoker:
No matter how melodious a woman's tune is. I can never dance to it. First, always be the trouble maker in the house she will chill. The moment you give her that trouble making position. You are finished.
💯

8 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Smartguyboy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09
Wearetheugliest:

They pretend during dating you will never notice any fowl play until you are married.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Gadafii: 7:07pm On Jan 09
Ask a woman to describe a good man, she will describe a simp, a non living thing

The moment you decide to work with your brain and senses when having anything to do with a woman, you become a bad person, a stingy man, a difficult man etc

27 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by AsomStructures: 7:09pm On Jan 09
With what you've mentioned here, I think you're the problem...

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by jaszplus12(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09
funkmrflexx:
I always heard that women were manipulative but I didn’t experience it until I got married.
My wife isn’t a bad person, in fact she’s a wonderful woman but I noticed that she develops this cold attitude towards me anytime I don’t dance to her tune most time

Recently she told me I’ve changed because I refused to go and pray with her and her mom and siblings. I told them I wasn’t interested in their prayers, it was new year eve. I told her I wasn’t going to cross over with her and her siblings , she was very angry.
She claims I’m too stubborn that I don’t listen to her , even when I try to tell her something new about my business , sometimes she will try to kill the idea and want me to do it her own way , so I stopped telling her about my business.

Another instance was when I told her that as a man I needed some time alone with my friends, because anytime I go out , she’s always calling me even when I’m in meetings. I got angry about and we quarreled about the issue . I work from home so I don’t go out a lot . I only go out maybe once throughout the week to either play football , hangout with friends but she’s always calling me , so after the quarrel she became very cold towards me .

There are other instances I can’t mention here where she has tried to label me bad because I didn’t agree to what she wants.

I now see that men who women label as good men are those that listen and act on their every whim but if you are a man who doesn’t like to listen to her and try do your own thing sometimes , you’ll become a bad person.

Sir, you have only seen the top layer! More to come! I think women see husbands as puppets to dictate to! Only if you're very wealthy that they're kind of in agreement with you most times! But even that, before you offer help to anyone they feel they should like the person or else they won't agree!
Just be careful along the way sir!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Colson(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09
AsomStructures:
honestly, I don't see any thing wrong with what he stated about his wife. She's just an overtly cautious and protective person. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that tbh.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09
grin grin grin
Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by WantsandMore: 7:49pm On Jan 09
There are only two freedom for a married man,
Freedom of Sex & freedom to enjoy a smoke/green bottle for those who endulge other than that, a married man is nothing short of a robot.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Bebetter: 7:50pm On Jan 09
Trouble Gang Leader! I GREET YOU BROS! grin Wahala! Wahala! Wahala! Until she no go want your wahala! you go come pet am. grin
Nicepoker:

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by SenecaTheYonger: 7:51pm On Jan 09
AsomStructures:

How
Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by missjekyll: 8:21pm On Jan 09
So much terrible advice here. Sounds like your wife has yet to learn to accept differences in opinion while still letting love reign.

Talk to her about it. "I love you but we do not have to agree about everything "

Use safe words " shall we agree to disagree on this " .
Don't let these marriage endurers spoil your enjoyment marriage.

Well done

7 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Bigseven(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09
Which one be make I join her family cross over ? She should have married her family instead. Some women sha. The Bible say both of you will leave your parents and United. I dislike this kind women. Mcheeewwwwwsss

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Chicagograduate(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09
Wearetheugliest:
They hide their real character during courtship

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Princewill1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09
"Recently she told me I’ve changed"

Na you cause am. You started up the relationship by simping for her. Had it been you were strict and assertive from day one, you won't have been experiencing this now.

Any hand you wan use dey fellow woman, use am from the first beginning, once you stop na problem.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by SPAMBOX7: 8:44pm On Jan 09
Honestly , na who marry Nigerian girl lose.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Qatar2022: 8:48pm On Jan 09
funkmrflexx:

It seems that you are newly married? If yes , She's fighting to be in control of you and family , Stand your ground don't give in to her manipulative ways because if you do , you be miserable in that marriage

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Yankee101: 8:53pm On Jan 09
Part of your job as a husband is to be a father of the entire house
Assume that fatherhood role and things will get better. It means listening more and explaining more. Like you would do for your child
Hope things get better

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Daughterboard(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09
Father told me to married a woman who's mother doesn't like me.

I did and am truly happy.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Gixapined(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09
Daughterboard:
Father told me to married a woman who's mother doesn't like me.

I did and am truly happy.

why did he tell u that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by flokii: 9:10pm On Jan 09
@OP The funny part is that the same woman won't ever wish for her male child to be under the control of any woman.. No gree for anybody this 2024.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09
The one u said u can not mention here is the one she asked u to lick her pussy for her during pre-intimacy that u refused abi I lie ?

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by freddie009(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09
This is the reason I broke up with a girl, she wants thing to be done her way and I told her I might be quiet but I'm stubborn as well so we won't work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married by tellwisdom: 9:27pm On Jan 09
Na women u de take play?? She can ask u to lick poo to show your love for her.

If you accept every moves from them, count yourself a dead man.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Keep Romance In A Relationship? / Why Do Nairaland Girls Dont Meet Up To Standard / "6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.