Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) (54756 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Daraplato(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2017

Infinix HOT for sale. Screen is broken a little. Touch working perfectly. 1gb RAM + 16gb Internal memory.
Memory card + new battery included.

PRICE IS 10K LAST. NO Negotiation.

Call/WhatsApp 08101091320

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mcowubaba:

It's your tribe man, so I don't blame you for clinging to him.
We as a people are too polarized nd partisan, the early we unite to drive out incompetence, the better for us....
But is that possible, I doubt

So says a Jonathan supporter.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
adelaja70:

LEKKI? Wetin you want make he do? Pack water abi na sand.... This bridge is important for goods and services. Nor be who get money dey live for LEKKI.
So, you mean the Rich people in SW dont matter ?
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

Virtual billionaire, spewing trash since 1509BC. Pathetic bigot.
My words are trash only to idiots.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Puntblog: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Tell him
wristbangle:

Hmmm! Politics is a complex game bro
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
I LOVE THIS MAN......................................
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by tonio2wo: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
nuti:
This will give our Nigafran Jews serious headache

How?
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I prayed for Buhari to collapse, the Mokwa-Jebba Bridge collapsed

I prayed for his family to shed tears like a river, Lagos and Suleja were flooded.

Now I am praying for him to rise up in health
See what rose up instead.
You think this is a child's play?
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Which painment?

This is no different than his toilet inspection he did early this year at MMA

This bridge is on a federal Trunk "A" road.

Lekki is private property.

See the difference?

Get it? The "private property" part?

FG didn't build those houses. They ain't responsible.

The greedy developers who built on lands without proper feasibility studies, survey and design as well as the standoffish snobs who bought houses there to be separated from we "riffraff" better stew in the kettle of tea they put on.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Slaves.

He didnt even visit VGC where he lived and the entire Lekki where properties were lost.

He rushed to their Masters.

Unity Beggars at work.

If he had visited Lekki instead, you and your ilk would still have accused him of rushing to visit south west when similar tragic events happened in other parts of the country. Nothing satisfies you haters. Your attempt at creating mischief is dead on arrival.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
seunmsg:

If he had visited Lekki instead, you and your ilk would still have accused him of rushing to visit south west when similar tragic events happened in other parts of the country. Nothing satisfies you haters. Your attempt at creating mischief is dead on arrival.
seconded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
seunmsg:

So says a Jonathan supporter.
I created a thread in 2015, telling people not to vote Jonathan again.

If you have the time to go to my profile, search for it.. Everybody is not partisan or tribal like you.

Jonathan was a big criminal, but Buhari is a complete waste of space.
Jonathan is not even from my Tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
BlowBack:
Is this what a President is expected to do?

nooo... A president suppose to be in football field playing ball... #ram
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
seunmsg:

Do not insult me, I am on your side. I live in Lekki, so why are you talking nonsense ? Who is hater ? Where ever there is a natural disaster, we expect the FG to identify with the people. There is no word from FG about what happened here and immediately it happened in Niger State, he went there in person with Fashola. Can you not be concerned that Fashola, the past governor of Lagos and VP that lives at VGC. None ever even condole with us at Lekki, yet they flew to Niger State immediately.

Common men, you guys are sick. Am a leave this forum for you sick minds.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Sammmypoko(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
BEST CANDIDATE FOR 2019......VERY HUMBLE
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Black052(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Slaves.

He didnt even visit VGC where he lived and the entire Lekki where properties were lost.

He rushed to their Masters.radarada so pathetic of u.
Unity Beggars at work.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Do not insult me, I am on your side. I live in Lekki, so why are you talking nonsense ? Who is hater ? Where ever there is a natural disaster, we expect the FG to identify with the people. There is no word from FG about what happened here and immediately it happened in Niger State, he went there in person with Fashola. Can you not be concerned that Fashola, the past governor of Lagos and VP that lives at VGC. None ever even condole with us at Lekki, yet they flew to Niger State immediately.

Common men, you guys are sick. Am a leave this forum for you sick minds.
nigga yo ass dont live in lekki. you sound like a nigga who live in ajegunle. stop lying mayne

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Guestlander: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Slaves.

Unity Beggars at work.

Jebba is a Yoruba town in Kwara State. So, in your wisdom he should visit VGC first because he lived there?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Black052(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Slaves.

Unity Beggars at work.
rubbish on rubbish what do you know Nada,silence is the best answer for a fool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

[s]

Common men, you guys are sick. Am a leave this forum for you sick minds[/s].

Trash!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Slaves.

Unity Beggars at work.
Only Death can satisfy human.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Viergeachar: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nice one... I wish Osibanjo could be installed as the president in 2019, but will they allow him? Never!

@bolded
You sounded like a pessimistic dullard! angry
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Where is the picture of the bridge? You are visiting a collapsed bridge, but I am not seeing the pictures of the bridge. So how will I be sure you visited a collapsed bridge. Just thinking out loud.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
nigga yo ass dont live in lekki. you sound like a nigga who live in ajegunle. stop lying mayne
Do not be silly, cos you are not silly, except you have decided to be silly.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Do not be silly, cos you are not silly, except you have decided to be silly.
grin grin grin am trolling you bruh. sup with you ? how was the weekend ?
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thought this bridge collapsed yesterday but this report say otherwise

https://www.nairaland.com/3856987/bridge-mokwa-jebba-road-kwara-collapses
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
BlowBack:

The Office of the President is not a king and Nigeria is no Kingdom.

Get that into your prostrating head
Because I used king, common sense Should tell you that I am referring to rulers in all ramifications. Common sense is not common as they say. Indomie Brain.

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin am trolling you bruh. sup with you ? how was the weekend ?

I dunno know about weekend bro. Seems I am always on holiday. Dont know the fucck is wrong with me. Trying to figure out my next object of ecstasy. Nothing seems to impress me no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

I dunno know about weekend bro. Seems I am always on holiday. Dont know the fucck is wrong with me. Trying to figure out my next object of ecstasy. Nothing seems to impress me no more.
cheesy yeah i seem to have that same problem too. like seriously now that you mentioned it, it just dawned on me that that is my problem. life is stale. i need a paradigm shift of sorts.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
tobillionaire:
we are taking over cheesy

We have taken over. See my boys on the rampage, iPods will not like this.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nigerian politics has nothing to do with God. They don't even give God the chance to install who He wants cheesy

Even the ones that God don't want to rule us will force themselves into ruling over us

God still rules in the affairs of men says the Bible. He raises up rulers to work out his plans. That's God supremacy and sovereignty in action. Take or live it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) / Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi / Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.