Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) (54752 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
for someone that calls himself billyonaire, you talk like a street urchin
That is because I am a billionaire street urchin.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
shyttttt so yall mahfukaz can lynch me when i mistakenly open another mans car thinking its mine lwkm grin
Mscheeew. Gettout

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by EvilMetahuman: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
That is because I am a billionaire street urchin.
nope.
You are Just a hobo.
A homeless urchin who sells gala to survive at oshodi.

If he visits lekki first, urchins like yourself will still come here and hyper ventilate about how he's prioritising the rich when a bridge just collapsed somewhere.

We know your type.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Depends on your lifestyle mehn. I am always covet in all my ways. Three months ago, I drove with a friend to Epe. I bought plenty of palmy and stayed in a neighbourhood hotel and every day I trekked down and made friends with the locals, and we drink some palmy and they never knew I was visiting there for the first time. I have a way of making myself one of the sons of soil. I ended up with an acre of land at an unbelievable cost. I achieved two things at once. I reset my mind and also got a land and I gave them contract to fence. The people love me.

I have been to Osun, Ondo and Ogun. I have also been to Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo on local vacations. I love to know new people and eat different delicacies.
you sound like a peoples man bro lol. I used to have that trait in my past life lol. i am slowly becoming a recluse. yeah the tech age has turned most of us into recluses. I discover new places online lol. thats the new age bro lol. but yeah i need to be like you again. go out and meet the people
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Mscheeew. Gettout
grin grin the rate at which yall lynch a nigga in west africa is scary as heck
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Crestedguy4real: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I prayed for Buhari to collapse, the Mokwa-Jebba Bridge collapsed

I prayed for his family to shed tears like a river, Lagos and Suleja were flooded.

Now I am praying for him to rise up in health
See what rose up instead.
mumu you no make sense today oooo
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Mscheeew. Gettout
shocked

I should be stalking the exchange rates
I should be stalking new foreign policies
There's a million things to stalk but thanks for the face to the phenom
Gone now but engraved in a chip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I should be stalking the exchange rates
I should be stalking new foreign policies
There's a million things to stalk but thanks for that new display picture.
Now there's a face to the phenom
embarassed
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
you sound like a peoples man bro lol. I used to have that trait in my past life lol. i am slowly becoming a recluse. yeah the tech age has turned most of us into recluses. I discover new places online lol. thats the new age bro lol. but yeah i need to be like you again. go out and meet the people

Truth is, I am only on nairaland and Quora. The reason is because I prefer my anonymity. I am not on social media like facebook and twitter cos it turns off our humanness and turns on our alter ego. Physically, I am the life of a party. I make friends easily and that is how I connect to people. They get to know who I am, after I am really gone. I am always covet.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Truth is, I am only on nairaland and Quora. The reason is because I prefer my anonymity. I am not on social media like facebook and twitter cos it turns off our humanness and turns on our alter ego. Physically, I am the life of a party. I make friends easily and that is how I connect to people. They get to know who I am, after I am really gone. I am always covet.
hmmm powerful stuff. the bolded that is
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Governance is both being proactive and reactive. It is about identifying the needs of the people and fixing them.

How come this is extremely difficult in this part of the world?

Weldon Ag President. The time is running out.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin the rate at which yall lynch a nigga in west africa is scary as heck
Blame transferred aggression tongue
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Always try to take religion sentiment of out of everything that has to do with life issues and let's for once be logical in reasoning. All I want you to know that it's not everyone that energies as a leader that is of God.

Someone can emerge as a president but that doesn't mean God wants him there.

Even if Hitler comes to rule or Sadam Husein , they are there with His permission. Every power is ordained by God
Daniel 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God

Psalm 75:7
But God is the Judge; He puts down one and exalts another

Jeremiah 27:5-7 I have made the earth, the man and the beast that are on the ground,

1 Samuel 2:8
"He raises the poor from the dust, He lifts the needy from the ash heap To make them sit with nobles, And inherit a seat of honor; For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them.

Psalm 113:7,8 He raises the poor from the dust And lifts the needy from the ash heap, To make them sit with princes, With the princes of His people.…
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by ideylaff: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
BlowBack:
Is this what a President is expected to do?

Tell me oooo What a waste of funds with the convoy the office commands.

Hands on does not mean efficient in my own books....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Blame transferred aggression tongue
shyttt a coupla mahfukaz got lynched in ikorodu just for having dreadlocks lwkm. another nigga got lynched in ghana just for jogging on the wrong street at the wrong time. yall niggas is wild yo cheesy
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
shyttt a coupla mahfukaz got lynched in ikorodu just for having dreadlocks lwkm. another nigga got lynched in ghana just for jogging on the wrong street at the wrong time. yall niggas is wild yo cheesy
There are raging demons in these here parts sad
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ishilove:

There are raging demons in these here parts sad
yeah mayne. its the wild wild west
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
yeah mayne. its the wild wild west
It only happens in afonjaland grin tongue
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
supereagle:

Even if Hitler comes to rule or Sadam Husein , they are there with His permission. Every power is ordained by God
Daniel 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God

Psalm 75:7
But God is the Judge; He puts down one and exalts another

Jeremiah 27:5-7 I have made the earth, the man and the beast that are on the ground,

1 Samuel 2:8
"He raises the poor from the dust, He lifts the needy from the ash heap To make them sit with nobles, And inherit a seat of honor; For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, And He set the world on them.

Psalm 113:7,8 He raises the poor from the dust And lifts the needy from the ash heap, To make them sit with princes, With the princes of His people.…
Relax bro, you aren't talking to an atheist. I'm also a good follower of Christ just that I don't allow religion to erode and uninstall my good sense of reasoning

I give up on you since you've decided to limit your own reasoning to religion sentiment.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ishilove:

It only happens in afonjaland grin tongue
lynching ? shyttt i seen it all over the country. its a national epidemic tongue actually maybe not so much in the north. thats funny because muslims dont lynch. its yall southern christians who be lynching niggas. telling me christianity is the most violent religion lwkm
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
lynching ? shyttt i seen it all over the country. its a national epidemic tongue actually maybe not so much in the north. thats funny because muslims dont lynch. its yall southern christians who be lynching niggas. telling me christianity is the most violent religion lwkm
Hahahaha. Let's not even go there
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by supereagle(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Relax bro, you aren't talking to an atheist. I'm also a good follower of Christ just that I don't allow religion to erode and uninstall my good sense of reasoning

I give up on you since you've decided to limit your own reasoning to religion sentiment.

This is not religious sentiments, but I am telling you that God made us and rules over us.He has complete control of everything and there is nothing that is done that is not done by or allowed through His will.

What is Sovereignty?

Sovereignty can be defined as having supreme authority, control, and power over all that has happened, is happening, and will happen in the future in all times across all history. Known unto God are all His works from the foundation of the world.
I rest my case.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by maisauki: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
adem30:
Acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo visited Niger state to carry out an on-the-spot assessment of the collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge where he received a rousing welcome
THIS MAN'S HAIRS DON WHITE OOO
CERTAINLY UNEASY LIES D HEAD THAT WEARS D CROWN
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by micontysneh(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Liability:
I go like to fvck kiki osinbajo. Her toto go make sense walahi.
Ur Moniker says it all
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by okoliexpress: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Slaves.

He didnt even visit VGC where he lived and the entire Lekki where properties were lost.

He rushed to their Masters.

Unity Beggars at work.
is VGC a federal project?
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sunness(m): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2017
Well done sir
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Decksaltedxx: 1:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
My words are trash only to idiots.

Nah, only certified idiots like you spew trash.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2017
BlowBack:
Is this what a President is expected to do?

Is this the kind of question someone with a functional brain should ask?
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:25am On Jul 11, 2017
BlowBack:

At least he has upgraded from toilet inspector
.and kanu had been demoted to an empty angry noise maker.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Edum13656: 1:50am On Jul 11, 2017
jakesbaba:
Mr Acting president is working. If Saraki try nonsense Nigerians will eat him raw.
Nigerians or Nairalanders?
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by bluecircle470: 2:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Osinbajo as the acting President is working, very active and articulate. Wish to meet him in person.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by wumade: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2017
Liability:
I go like to fvck kiki osinbajo. Her toto go make sense walahi.

You need wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.