Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) (54751 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
cheesy yeah i seem to have that same problem too. like seriously now that you mentioned it, it just dawned on me that that is my problem. life is stale. i need a paradigm shift of sorts.

I am thinking of going to one of these African countries and just staying with the locals for a month and eating their local food. It might really spark something new. Life is so boring doing the same things again and again and again. Living for money, becoming a slave of money and needs and wants and desires and bull fuccking shit.

We need adventures. Something out of the comfort zones.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am thinking of going to one of these African countries and just staying with the locals for a month and eating their local food. It might really spark something new. Life is so boring doing the same things again and again and again. Living for money, becoming a slave of money and needs and wants and desires and bull fuccking shit.

We need adventures. Something out of the comfort zones.
you right bro. Although I dont have the luxury to go chill in an african country with the locals for a month. Am thinking more along the lines of maybe picking up a new mundane skill like say painting. maybe i can paint my whole house. or maybe i should just become a foodie lol. i dont know bro I am kinda stuck for ideas. although your idea seems perfect. that will definitely spark up a new light in you.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by speezyWears: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Liability:
I go like to fvck kiki osinbajo. Her toto go make sense walahi.

You are a huge liability
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gradually building his political base for 2019!!.....
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Viergeachar: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
BlowBack:

At least he has upgraded from toilet inspector

Which one is your father doing
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by 989900: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mcowubaba:

[s]Scam..
The Gullible masses will smile for anybody who is popular, is simple.

Even if Buhari goes to Nnamdi Kanu's village, crowd will gather around him, the will likely be smiling and taking pictures, that doesn't mean the love him

Yemi Osinbajo is not so different from Buhari, just that his English accent is clearer, both are incompetent

I keep wondering how people are trying to separate Yemi Osinbajo from Buhari's administration. The are the same incompetent people that sent Nigerian Economy to ashes[/s]

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
~ Prof Charles Soludo

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Diezani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
~ Godswill Akpabio

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities, but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
~ Okonjo Iweala

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
~ Peter Obi - Anambra Gov

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
~ Bala Mohammed -FCT Minister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sshalom(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
seunmsg:
So far so good, you are doing well Mr. Acting President. The smiles on the faces of the huge crowd says it all. Continue your good work sir.

Absolutely.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Seunsherif(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Do not insult me, I am on your side. I live in Lekki, so why are you talking nonsense ? Who is hater ? Where ever there is a natural disaster, we expect the FG to identify with the people. There is no word from FG about what happened here and immediately it happened in Niger State, he went there in person with Fashola. Can you not be concerned that Fashola, the past governor of Lagos and VP that lives at VGC. None ever even condole with us at Lekki, yet they flew to Niger State immediately.

Common men, you guys are sick. Am a leave this forum for you sick minds.
Billyonaire:

Do not insult me, I am on your side. I live in Lekki, so why are you talking nonsense ? Who is hater ? Where ever there is a natural disaster, we expect the FG to identify with the people. There is no word from FG about what happened here and immediately it happened in Niger State, he went there in person with Fashola. Can you not be concerned that Fashola, the past governor of Lagos and VP that lives at VGC. None ever even condole with us at Lekki, yet they flew to Niger State immediately.

Danty37:

nooo... A president suppose to be in football field playing ball... #ram
Billyonaire:

guy stop boiling, we all feel yours pains but do u even know since when the bridge collapse?
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Iolo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
And now that NASS refused to grant Fashola his 20bn emergency funds. I wonder where the FG will get money for this project.

Stupid NASS people.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by gentlejpm(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Buharis boy in action i love Baba i love Osibaba i love Apc
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Summerflame09(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Slaves.

He didnt even visit VGC where he lived and the entire Lekki where properties were lost.

He rushed to their Masters.

Unity Beggars at work.
u are hating for nothing Biafra
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
989900:

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
~ Prof Charles Soludo

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Diezani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
~ Godswill Akpabio

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities, but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
~ Okonjo Iweala

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
~ Peter Obi - Anambra Gov

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
~ Bala Mohammed -FCT Minister
How well did Sai Barber manage the scarce resources?
By appointing a Chief Grass cutter grin, and Rotimi Amechi, a renowned corrupt man

BTW, 80% of the people in Goodluck Jonathan's administration are now dining with APC and Buhari.

Keep blaming GEJ, I guess it is him that kept Buhari in a vegetable state In london

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Flintstone06(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
Liability:

That is why you are a liability undecided
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by BlowBack: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

Which one is your father doing

Coming from a fatherless bastard like you

Do you even know your papa?
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by 989900: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mcowubaba:

[s]How well did Sai Barber manage the scarce resources?
By appointing a Chief Grass cutter grin, and Rotimi Amechi, a renowned corrupt man

BTW, 80% of the people in Goodluck Jonathan's administration are now dining with APC and Buhari.

Keep blaming GEJ, I guess it is him that kept Buhari in a vegetable state In london[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Perezino: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Slaves.

He didnt even visit VGC where he lived and the entire Lekki where properties were lost.

Unity Beggars at work.

I wonder hw pple like u are about to acquire a mobile device despite Ur level of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
While the senathieves are holding our emergency budgets down
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Oblang(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Scam..
The Gullible masses will smile for anybody who is popular, is simple.

Even if Buhari goes to Nnamdi Kanu's village, crowd will gather around him, the will likely be smiling and taking pictures, that doesn't mean the love him

Yemi Osinbajo is not so different from Buhari, just that his English accent is clearer, both are incompetent
I keep wondering how people are trying to separate Yemi Osinbajo from Buhari's administration. The are the same incompetent people that sent Nigerian Economy to ashes

But gej is very competent right?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
989900:

U don run
U no wan defend the Vegetable, I thought you're a vegetarian
grin
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by princeadesam: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
May God be with you and destroy your all enemies.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
you right bro. Although I dont have the luxury to go chill in an african country with the locals for a month. Am thinking more along the lines of maybe picking up a new mundane skill like say painting. maybe i can paint my whole house. or maybe i should just become a foodie lol. i dont know bro I am kinda stuck for ideas. although your idea seems perfect. that will definitely spark up a new light in you.

Painting is a good one there but change of environment does the trick for me. Foodie ? Common men, dont add weight beyond your BMI specs
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Perezino:

I wonder hw pple like u are about to acquire a mobile device despite Ur level of stupidity.
I am not stupid, except you find this parallel to your level of stupidity.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

@bolded
You sounded like a pessimistic dullard! angry
Easy bros! We no dey fight now cheesy
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

Painting is a good one there but change of environment does the trick for me. Foodie ? Common men, dont add weight beyond your BMI specs
lol yeah you right. The change of environment thing is good but I dont like being around strangers. world economy is bad and many people have become desperate and diabolical especially if they know you are a foreigner to their nation. so I am one of those people who hate travelling. Maybe picking up a few new outfits will do the trick lol. a wise man once said if you look good you feel good
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
Come home.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by farem: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Liability:

You are living up to your name. You can't be helped!
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by sukkot: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Come home.
shyttttt so yall mahfukaz can lynch me when i mistakenly open another mans car thinking its mine lwkm grin
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by EvilMetahuman: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:
Slaves.

Unity Beggars at work.
for someone that calls himself billyonaire, you talk like a street urchin
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
sukkot:
lol yeah you right. The change of environment thing is good but I dont like being around strangers. world economy is bad and many people have become desperate and diabolical especially if they know you are a foreigner to their nation. so I am one of those people who hate travelling. Maybe picking up a few new outfits will do the trick lol. a wise man once said if you look good you feel good

Depends on your lifestyle mehn. I am always covet in all my ways. Three months ago, I drove with a friend to Epe. I bought plenty of palmy and stayed in a neighbourhood hotel and every day I trekked down and made friends with the locals, and we drink some palmy and they never knew I was visiting there for the first time. I have a way of making myself one of the sons of soil. I ended up with an acre of land at an unbelievable cost. I achieved two things at once. I reset my mind and also got a land and I gave them contract to fence. The people love me.

I have been to Osun, Ondo and Ogun. I have also been to Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo on local vacations. I love to know new people and eat different delicacies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
supereagle:

God still rules in the affairs of men says the Bible. He raises up rulers to work out his plans. That's God supremacy and sovereignty in action. Take or live it.
Always try to take religion sentiment of out of everything that has to do with life issues and let's for once be logical in reasoning. All I want you to know that it's not everyone that energies as a leader that is of God.

Someone can emerge as a president but that doesn't mean God wants him there.
Re: Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) by 989900: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mcowubaba:

[color=#770077[s]]U don run
U no wan defend the Vegetable, I thought you're a vegetarian[/color] [/s]grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi / Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.