Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,951 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Issues Of Compatibility With Spouse Based On Spirituality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues Of Compatibility With Spouse Based On Spirituality (631 Views)

Video: After Sex With Spouse, Share The Grace In Fellowship - Rev Madugba / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues Of Compatibility With Spouse Based On Spirituality by empressteemah06(f): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Am in my mid 20s.. Have been in a relationship.. The last one... We still together but waiting for his dad to finally consent on it before taking it to the next level..
My heartache is.. After so many consultations with spiritualists.. Am always labeled as in Future tense.. I would be jealous.. Won't allow family members of my husband to come near him.. That I am the me and my family type... What I don't understand is.. I haven't been with any of their family for once..how do they come about this theory. How can I prove them wrong.. Is it wrong for a wife to mind her business when she is married... Cos I am saddened by all these prophecies
Re: Issues Of Compatibility With Spouse Based On Spirituality by optional1(f): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
hmmm what will i say

SmellingAnal come oh
Re: Issues Of Compatibility With Spouse Based On Spirituality by empressteemah06(f): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
You people should help a sister faa
Re: Issues Of Compatibility With Spouse Based On Spirituality by Adorbs: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Throughout your relationship journey, were you guys cordial and did you develop close contacts with his family to the best of your ability?.
Because I believe even if they were told that about you, the way you had presented yourselves over the years should prompt someone in the family to vouch for you and their perception of you at the end of it allwould definitely overide that .
Re: Issues Of Compatibility With Spouse Based On Spirituality by MissRaine69(f): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
It won't get better after you marry
Family does not change on account of an outsider either the outsider accepts, adjusts or rejects. It's not just him you will marry it's his whole family. So you have not met anyone from his side? What does he say about his family views of you?

1 Like

Re: Issues Of Compatibility With Spouse Based On Spirituality by FaroukM(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Was it a joint spiritual consultation or u did it alone...have u discuss with ur guy..codedly...also have you try to meet his family members...even if just his siblings first

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way Out Of This?!! / . / Coming Soon 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.