Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,703 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? (5481 Views)

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
optional1:

oboi

mouth size and veejay size still learning new things today.
Better don't go and start looking at your friends' mouth upandan, make demand no tear you leather slap
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Vaginas comes in different sizes smiley
.....and the biggest size is embarassed
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by optional1(f): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
Better don't go and start looking at your friends' mouth upandan, make demand no tear you leather slap

guy nobody can slap me

there is freedom of looking anything.
Btw they won't know what am looking at.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by shinarlaura(f): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
.....and the biggest size is embarassed

Hahahaha. How will I know.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
optional1:

guy nobody can slap me

there is freedom of looking anything.
Btw they won't know what am looking at.
grin OK I have heard you. Please make sure you document
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. How will I know.
grin But you spoke like an expert na
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by optional1(f): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
grin OK I have heard you. Please make sure you document

am not a journalist nor a writer to document my findings on mouth and veejay size.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
optional1:

am not a journalist nor a writer to document my findings on mouth and veejay size.
grin You never can tell, there are many ways to make money these days.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by verygudbadguy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
tuscani:
very good bad boy, I am serious, try it and thank me latter. I mean the size of her mouth and at same time texture of her skin, both must support the requirement for a tight vagina try it and thank me latter latter

I can't thank you later because I no dey carry woman. My wife dey on here and if she catch you ehn... grin

But I have learnt that. I will pass the info to my single guys.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by tuscani: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I can't thank you later because I no dey carry woman. My wife dey on here and if she catch you ehn... grin

But I have learnt that. I will pass the info to my single guys.

madam sorry oooh. Respect to you ma
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by verygudbadguy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
tuscani:
madam sorry oooh. Respect to you ma
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by tuscani: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin like seriously, women deserve our respect and honour.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by optional1(f): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
grin You never can tell, there are many ways to make money these days.

not the money that won't give me peace of mind.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by shinarlaura(f): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
grin But you spoke like an expert na

Lol.. u re funny. .....

Just as penis comes in different sizes. grin
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. u re funny. .....

Just as penis comes in different sizes. grin
grin Now you want to hide under that one. You Sabi play ojoro
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
optional1:

not the money that won't give me peace of mind.
OK oo. Good luck with your observations smiley

But don't forget to come here and tell me when you confirm
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by shinarlaura(f): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
grin Now you want to hide under that one. You Sabi play ojoro

Hahahaha
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by optional1(f): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
OK oo. Good luck with your observations smiley

But don't forget to come here and tell me when you confirm

thank you

but, is your work to confirm not my..
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
A loose vagina does NOT mean a gal is promiscuous.... She could have had a baby and the toto got slacked, OR she could have had just ONE BF who hammered that toto heavily for a few months/year thus widen it up for the next brothas.

Remember,some lucky women out there can have sex with 10 different men everyday and STILL have a fairly tight toto.... And, there is a plastic surgery procedure these days called vaginoplasty to tightened up the coochie, so even the widest coochie could be turned into a brand new one with money.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by dacovajnr: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:

What's your own size? tongue*Runaway*

2 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
A loose vagina does NOT mean a gal is promiscuous.... She could have had a baby and the toto got slacked, OR she could have had just ONE BF who hammered that toto heavily for a few months/year thus widen it up for the next brothas.

Remember,some lucky women out there can have sex with 10 different men everyday and STILL have a fairly tight toto.... And, there is a plastic surgery procedure these days called vaginoplasty to tightened up the coochie, so even the widest coochie could be turned into a brand new one with money.

This is scary. If a girl can allow a single guy loosen her vagina with constant sex,how different is she from a girl who does it with several guys and end up with a loose vagina too?

2 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by shinarlaura(f): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
What's your own size? tongue*Runaway*

shocked shocked shocked... i don't know my size

*running out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:

This is scary. If a girl can allow a single guy loosen her vagina with constant sex,how different is she from a girl who does it with several guys and end up with a loose vagina too?

People have sex because it's what they desire, not thinking about wide coochie or not. The coochie is a muscle and it can take any size Dikc.
Do you really think that a gal who loves her bf will say no to sex with his big dick BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT A WIDE TOTO?!?!?! Very funny!

some babes only get satisfied when the Dikc fills them up and reaches unmentionable depth.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

People have sex because it's what they desire, not thinking about wide coochie or not. The coochie is a muscle and it can take any size Dikc.
Do you really think that a gal who loves her bf will say no to sex with his big dick BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT A WIDE TOTO?!?!?! Very funny!

some babes only get satisfied when the Dikc fills them up and reaches unmentionable depth.
Please describe no more. Thank you
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by KardinalZik(m): 2:40am On Jul 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yea. Different width and depth; just as dicks have different length and breadth. I will, however, support the school of thought that advocates the correlation between skin texture and vaginal texture; but the mouth size aspect is too random to permit acceptability. Another important factor is the body size (though this may not always hold true), but a fat lady may have wider vanina.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Juliearth(f): 4:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Destined2win:
Please if you are below 22 years, I don't need your comment on this thread. I deliberately created this thread in family section because there are a lot of kids in romance section. I expect to hear matured, knowledgeable and experienced advice from here.

Now, I am aware that at the passing of each day, more ladies succumb to pressure of having sex, a lot are deflowered in the process thereby reducing the number of virgins. While it is so honorable and adviceable to remain a virgin, the fact is that being a virgin doesn't guarantee a marriage of bed of roses.

Again, a man like me prays to marry a virgin, it doesn't mean that non-virgins are not marriageable bUT i wont like to settle down with someone who has made out with a lot of men.

The point is there is really little or no way a man can know the actual number of guys his lady has slept with unless she tells the truth.

Now I want to know if a wide vagina means that the lady has had a lot of sexual encounters or are there natural circumstances that come with a single lady having a loose or wide vagina?

The reason is this, one might meet ladies with good personalities suitable for marriage but feels awkward if they decide to make out only for him to observe that she is loose down there.

Turn off isn't it?

Thanks!

A wide vagina can result due to many factors- having multiple partners among others.

How old is she? Because a woman's vag slags as she grows older.
It could also be that her ex was endowed down there,hence the unusual expansion(no pun intended please)
Does she have a child? Childbirth causes the vagina to stretch beyond proportion and in some cases,it defies the law of elasticity and deosnt go back to its original state.
Also,some women naturally have wide vagina due to the fact that they have weak vaginal muscles(this csn be corrected using kegels and some other exercises targetted at the vaginal walls...
These and many more could be the reason for a loose vag.
Women can however reduce or curb this by practising kegel exercise even during sex.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Juliearth(f): 4:57am On Jul 11, 2017
verygudbadguy:
shocked. No question wey I neva see for NL.

In answering your question, I will like to paint a scenario. A newly tarred road by Julius Berger will remain good for a longer time if only cars ply the road, provided it has good drainage system.

As soon as a bus join in plying the same road, the durability reduces due to number of passengers and loads buses convey. It will get worse if trailers and tankers start to run the same road because they carry heavy products like water, timber, crude products and the likes.

Back to your question, I don't think it is the amount of sexual encounter but rather the largeness of the d*ck encountered. My reason is this, a lady can be hammering 5 different guys with 2-width, 2- inch d*cks but the veejay will remain normal because it fits in perfect. As soon as she upgrades to a 5-width 5-inch d*ck, the veejay upgrades automatically.

But I also believe that absence of sex for a long time can restore back some flesh to the veejay hereby making it tighter

You are right! However,your last paragraph can only work if too much sex was the reason why the place became wide...

1 Like

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Juliearth(f): 5:00am On Jul 11, 2017
thorpido:
No.
Some people have loose or lax tissues.It doesn't mean they have lived a promiscuous life.Their tissues are not just firm.

And kegels to the rescue.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by cococandy(f): 5:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Destined2win:

What moral right do you have to judge a woman?
Are you a virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by mrwonlasewonie: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2017
grin

If I use pictures to illustrate this thread to scatter so let me come and be going grin
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by armyofone(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Guys just don't know that the manhood shrinks from excessive use (murphy law).

cococandy:

What moral right do you have to judge a woman?
Are you a virgin?
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by cococandy(f): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2017
armyofone:
Guys just don't know that the manhood shrinks from excessive use (murphy law).

grin

And when it shrinks they will accuse the woman of having a large vagina. When it was actually the schlong that got smaller

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House / My Wife And Her Ex- / How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.