Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? (5483 Views)

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2017
cococandy:

What moral right do you have to judge a woman?
Are you a virgin?
Please don't pick offense with me, just wanted to know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2017
armyofone:
Guys just don't know that the manhood shrinks from excessive use (murphy law).

Sorry for asking, but is this a fact?
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by kennykendo(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2017
Destined2win:
Please if you are below 22 years, I don't need your comment on this thread. I deliberately created this thread in family section because there are a lot of kids in romance section. I expect to hear matured, knowledgeable and experienced advice from here.

Now, I am aware that at the passing of each day, more ladies succumb to pressure of having sex, a lot are deflowered in the process thereby reducing the number of virgins. While it is so honorable and adviceable to remain a virgin, the fact is that being a virgin doesn't guarantee a marriage of bed of roses.

Again, a man like me prays to marry a virgin, it doesn't mean that non-virgins are not marriageable bUT i wont like to settle down with someone who has made out with a lot of men.

The point is there is really little or no way a man can know the actual number of guys his lady has slept with unless she tells the truth.

Now I want to know if a wide vagina means that the lady has had a lot of sexual encounters or are there natural circumstances that come with a single lady having a loose or wide vagina?

The reason is this, one might meet ladies with good personalities suitable for marriage but feels awkward if they decide to make out only for him to observe that she is loose down there.

Turn off isn't it?

Thanks!

op yes It might seem a bit of a turn off. but let me ask, how can it be ascertained that a man has had so much sex before settling down?.

The issue here is this, sex isn't just a cause of vaginal prolapse, yes if she opens her legs to dicks of 2inch girth, she might not have an express way in between her thighs, if she opens them to 5inch dicks and you are 3inch wide, you'd have this scenario.

Causes of a lose vagina can be:
1. Child bearing
2. Menopause
3. Removal of the uterus (surgery)
4. Obesity
5. Dysfunctional hormones
6. Strenuous physical activities
7. Age factor..

my take: There are ladies who even after having sex with a Julius Berger Bulldozer sized Dick, still get a tight vagina...

it all boils down to her biology...some people who might seem promiscuous now, take care of themselves to make their vaginas tight..Unless you are told about it, you might not know.....

thank you

modified: op yes some if not most of the good ladies might be have been coerced into sex at an early age and might have had sex quite a number of times.

4 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
kennykendo:

op yes It might seem a bit of a turn off. but let me ask, bow can it be ascertained that a man has had so much sex before settling down?.

The issue here is this, sex isn't just a cause of vaginal prolapse, yes if she opens her legs to dicks of 2inch girth, she might not have an express way in between her thighs, if she opens them to 5inch dicks and you are 3inch wide, you'd have this scenario.

Causes of a lose vagina can be:
1. Child bearing
2. Menopause
3. Removal of the uterus (surgery)
4. Obesity
5. Dysfunctional hormones
6. Strenuous physical activities
7. Age factor..

my take: There are ladies who even after having sex with a Julius Berger Bulldozer sized Dick, still get a tight vagina...

it all boils down to her biology...some people who might seem promiscuous now, take care of themselves to make their vaginas tight..Unless you are told about it, you might not know.....

thank you
Nice input
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Lindyelvis: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
[Just as men dick differs in size, that's exactly how there is different sizes of Virginia... Wide Virginia can be natural...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
verygudbadguy:
shocked. No question wey I neva see for NL.

In answering your question, I will like to paint a scenario. A newly tarred road by Julius Berger will remain good for a longer time if only cars ply the road, provided it has good drainage system.

As soon as a bus join in plying the same road, the durability reduces due to number of passengers and loads buses convey. It will get worse if trailers and tankers start to run the same road because they carry heavy products like water, timber, crude products and the likes.

Back to your question, I don't think it is the amount of sexual encounter but rather the largeness of the d*ck encountered. My reason is this, a lady can be hammering 5 different guys with 2-width, 2- inch d*cks but the veejay will remain normal because it fits in perfect. As soon as she upgrades to a 5-width 5-inch d*ck, the veejay upgrades automatically.

But I also believe that absence of sex for a long time can restore back some flesh to the veejay hereby making it tighter

No truer words have been spoken till this day. cheesy

I luv the way you analysed it from inception to the end.

Even from the analysis, I already got your answer. If OP doesn't understand this. Then he can't forever till he Rottens.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
cococandy:
grin

And when it shrinks they will accuse the woman of having a large vagina. When it was actually the schlong that got smaller

Ma'am pls answer the OP's question and stop saying something rlse. Biko.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin

This thread is so funny and also educative. Lalasticlala come ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House / My Wife And Her Ex- / How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.