Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist (29812 Views)

The Failure Of Christian Deism / Deism, "-there Must Be Something" / From Christianity To Deism: My New Journey Has Just Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by dalaman: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
lepasharon:

Interesting. So 4evergod now chooses to claim to be a half-british female doctor/traumatologist/paramedic in the UK?

It'snothing to him, he was bbfever the 13 years old American, he was also a half Ukrainian business mogul. Changing to a British female para medic shouldn't suprise you at all. Its what he does. That's his forte.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by lepasharon(f): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
dalaman:

It'snothing to him, he was bbfever the 13 years old American, he was also a half Ukrainian business mogul. Changing to a British female para medic shouldn't suprise you at all. Its what he does. That's his forte.

Hmmm..ok, but you know how we all picked up the 4evergod vibe instantly from availableisme. Can you say the same for this space moniker ?

Cc hopefullandlord do you also think this is damogul?
Cc adepeter26

I don't believe this space character is all they claim, but I don't think this is damogul
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by GoodMuyis(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
OtemAtum:

My own is that this spacetacular, felixomor, goodmuyis, availableisme and the rest of them must not advertise forex tradings or ponzi schemes with any of their NL accounts. [s]All of them are scammers, the working partners of 4evergod aka thief Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, the son of late Onyemaechi Ekwueme, the Olokoro1 of Olokoro, who lived and died in Umudu town.[/s]

Their 419 family lineage and the history of the past, present and the future of their children, are they not written in the ACT OF THE 419 in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH? cool

Image CopyRight: Muttley.Laff

==Modified==

You should have known all this while that goodmuyis is a branded name, I can sue you to court because of that name
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by OtemAtum: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Image CopyRight: Muttley.Laff

==Modified==

You should have known all this while that goodmuyis is a branded name, I can sue you to court because of that name
Laffing back... tongue
Oya, TAKE AM grin
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by Ranchhoddas: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
lepasharon:

Interesting. So 4evergod now chooses to claim to be a half-british female doctor/traumatologist/paramedic in the UK?
What I don't understand is the mulatto obsession. We know they are cute and all but why claim to be one all the time?
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by JackBizzle: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What I don't understand is the mulatto obsession. We know they are cute and all but why claim to be one all the time?

So you allowed me to waste my time.e with spectacular clown knowing that she is 4evergod?
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by Ranchhoddas: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

So you allowed me to waste my time.e with spectacular clown knowing that she is 4evergod?
Lol.

The jury's still out on his/her identity.
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by CatfishBilly: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
I don't think Spacetacular is 4evergod.
Just putting it out there

1 Like

Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by lepasharon(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

I have freed myself from mental slavery. Mixed race ppl are no cuter than black ppl.

Sadly not all ppl feel this way, hence why ppl on this site feel the need to claim to be one?
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by ScienceWatch: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Why do your posts sound so familiar?

With every comment of yours I read, I get the feeling that you are just a reincarnation of an old poster on this forum. It is my belief also that you know who that poster is.

I put it to you are not who you say you are.
We have examined Spacetacular's moniker and found it to be AUTHENTIC.

You feed off imaginary CONTRADICTIONS that give Atheism a very bad image.
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by spacetacular(f): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Hi I am a bit confused here. You are defending my authenticity. Is there anyone doubting anything and why?

I don't get it.
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by spacetacular(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Wait what? I am who? It's spacetacular and not spectacular. Even though I know you find it hard to understand whatever you read but I thought that problem for you was with sentences. I never knew even single words had the same effect.
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by spacetacular(f): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Why do your posts sound so familiar?

With every comment of yours I read, I get the feeling that you are just a reincarnation of an old poster on this forum. It is my belief also that you know who that poster is.

I put it to you are not who you say you are.

What the bloody hell are you on about? You put what to me that I am not what and I know who? Even though I am confused over all you are saying but I still had to laugh a bit. But wait what the hell are you on about?

1 Like

Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by Ranchhoddas: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Robot!!

Stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by Ranchhoddas: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
spacetacular:

What the bloody hell are you on about? You put what to me that I am not what and I know who? Even though I am confused over all you are saying but I still had to laugh a bit. But wait what the hell are you on about?
Deny all you want.

Wehdone Sir.
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by JackBizzle: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
spacetacular:

Wait what? I am who? It's spacetacular and not spectacular. Even though I know you find it hard to understand whatever you read but I thought that problem for you was with sentences. I never knew even single words had the same effect.

Just confess
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by spacetacular(f): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Deny all you want.

Wehdone Sir.

Deny what exactly? Ladies are not addressed as sir please. I know you and I have not interacted before so what's the problem if I might ask? Are you directing your comments at someone else but sent them to me instead?

1 Like

Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by spacetacular(f): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Just confess

Confess to what? That you are slow to grasp issues? There is nothing to confess to in that. It's pretty obvious you are slow.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by Ranchhoddas: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
spacetacular:

Deny what exactly? Ladies are not addressed as sir please. I know you and I have not interacted before so what's the problem if I might ask? Are you directing your comments at someone else but sent them to me instead?
Admirable.

But I'm still not buying.

1 Like

Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by spacetacular(f): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Admirable.

But I'm still not buying.

Whoever you are I am no salesperson so if you wish to make comments at me please let them be those meant for me and not someone else. If it's also some kind of inner conflict then also direct it at someone else. I do not know you or what all this rubbish you are sending to me mean or are for but it needs to stop. The joke isn't funny. Thanks for your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by felixomor: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
spacetacular:

That dude is popularly known as "3 idiots" on this forum.
He is famous for a reason.
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by spacetacular(f): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
felixomor:

Explain please. Who is he and do you by any chance know what that person is on about?
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by felixomor: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
spacetacular:

Explain please. Who is he and do you by any chance know what that person is on about?

He is one of the atheists who have become confused and cant identify as one because of shame.
So he tries to pretend he is in the middle. But you get to see his colors when atheists think they are winning an argument.

He is also the originator of so many empty arguments on this forum.
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by spacetacular(f): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
felixomor:

He is one of the atheists who have become confused and cant identify as one because of shame.
So he tries to pretend he is in the middle. But you get to see his colors when atheists think they are winning an argument.

He is also the originator of so many empty arguments on this forum.

You are not also making any sense right now. I asked if you knew what he was on about since you seem to know who that is. He may be an atheist but that's his business and not mine. I am particular about the comments he directed at me.
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by felixomor: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
spacetacular:

You are not also making any sense right now. I asked if you knew what he was on about since you seem to know who that is. He may be an atheist but that's his business and not mine. I am particular about the comments he directed at me.

Exactly sis. Probably took u for another person
I am as confused as u on those comments.
Hence my first comments on him
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by ScienceWatch: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
spacetacular:

Hi I am a bit confused here. You are defending my authenticity. Is there anyone doubting anything and why?

I don't get it.
My mistake !! This post was not meant for you, but for Ranchhoddas.

I notice Ranchhoddas keen interest in Transgender pregnancy. Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye can surely help your kinky interests. THE END.
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by spacetacular(f): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You will never get it !!
I will never defend you.

I notice your keen interest in Transgender pregnancy. Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye can surely help your kinky interests. THE END.

Transgender pregnancy? What the hell is going on here? Where and when did I indicate interest in transgender pregnancy and who is Pastor Bronchitis?
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by Ranchhoddas: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
spacetacular:

Whoever you are I am no salesperson so if you wish to make comments at me please let them be those meant for me and not someone else. If it's also some kind of inner conflict then also direct it at someone else. I do not know you or what all this rubbish you are sending to me mean or are for but it needs to stop. The joke isn't funny. Thanks for your time.
I have no interest in having any back and forth with you.

Odabo.
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by spacetacular(f): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I have no interest in having any back and forth with you.

Odabo.

You seem disoriented. Did I at any time tell you I was interested In any form of discourse with you until you began sending me silly messages obviously not mine and couldn't even see it fit to apologise. The nerve!
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by ScienceWatch: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
spacetacular:

Transgender pregnancy? What the hell is going on here? Where and when did I indicate interest in transgender pregnancy and who is Pastor Bronchitis?
My post was not directed at Spacetacular, but at ranchhod
Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by Ranchhoddas: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
felixomor:

Our resident m0ron never disappoints.
For your information, "idiot'' with respect to my name is a compliment.

Ignorant fool.

''3 idiots'' is the title of a very popular Bollywood blockbuster from which my moniker is derived. That is why I am ''famous''.

Because of your ignorance and foolishness, you are the first person on this forum to react negatively to my moniker.

A simple Google search would have saved you from embarrassing yourself.

Ode!!!!

1 Like

Re: Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist by Ranchhoddas: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
spacetacular:

You seem disoriented. Did I at any time tell you I was interested In any form of discourse with you until you began sending me silly messages obviously not mine and couldn't even see it fit to apologise. The nerve!
Anything you like make you dey yarn. Na you sabi.

Mumu people like Felixmoron go still clap for you. Carry on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients / Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.