Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! (49212 Views)

Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by 4soft(m): 5:42am On Jul 12, 2017
wrote and passed, what next
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by pweetiedee(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Reubenxtra:

No, i didnt notice any next stage. The response was my score result and for me to wait for the next stage.

there are three stages. maybe u should use a better browser. I used UC browser
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Yoshy: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Dailyposts:
Job Description

We are a UK Media company currently expanding and are looking for talented business writers and editors to join our team. We offer flexible working conditions as we have staff working from home while we look to fully set up our branch offices in Nigeria. You can read more about us here on the DailyPosts UK website www.dailyposts.co.uk

The Role

The role involves producing content for marketing companies in the UK, US and Australia. We mainly produce blogs, press releases, guides, website content and business profiles. We expect our writers to produce 3500+ words a day and to research the content thoroughly so that it is good quality. Starters with us get contracts of N100,000 a month and can go up to N200,000 in less than 3 months with hard work and excellence.

Is This You?
We are looking for candidates who want to build a career writing content and move into leadership and project management roles in the organization over the next 5 years. You must have flawless English grammar, be able to quickly understand instructions, and write content that speaks to the reader. This role is available to candidates around Nigeria. We are looking for people that can write impeccable non-plagiarised web content. You need to have a computer and reliable internet and be available to deliver consistent work each day.

To Apply
The first step is a pre-recruitment grammar test. If you are confident that your grammar is excellent, and you have the mental dexterity to complete writing briefs, then set up an account and take the test here http://www.dailyposts.co.uk/wp-login.php?action=register, successful candidates will be contacted.

I can help customize your site better for effective user experience, branding bv and frontend writer dashboard.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by bashit(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2017
I have submitted my stage 2, product description, but no further information. Is that normal or what should I do next?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
bashit:
I have submitted my stage 2, product description, but no further information. Is that normal or what should I do next?

If you submitted the post, you should get an email. Please check spam folder as well.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Difficulties with completing the test can be avoided by using a computer instead of a mobile device and ensuring a stable internet service. However, we have now increased the test limit to 2 in case you get frozen for any reason before you were able to complete the test.

If you properly completed the test, check your email (Whitelist the address if it goes to spam), for confirmation. If for any reasons the email didn't come, don't worry. We can see those that passed the test and will reach out to everyone.

We have already invited many candidates to paid trials that will hold from next week. Share this opportunity with as many of your QUALIFIED friends as possible.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by ayommy12: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dailyposts:
Difficulties with completing the test can be avoided by using a computer instead of a mobile device and ensuring a stable internet service. However, we have now increased the test limit to 2 in case you get frozen for any reason before you were able to complete the test.

If you properly completed the test, check your email (Whitelist the address if it goes to spam), for confirmation. If for any reasons the email didn't come, don't worry. We can see those that passed the test and will reach out to everyone.

We have already invited many candidates to paid trials that will hold from next week. Share this opportunity with as many of your QUALIFIED friends as possible.

Must I own a website to join as I saw a question on that at the 'Get Started " page? please kindly attend to my question bro. Thank you.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
ayommy12:

Must I own a website to join as I saw a question on that at the 'Get Started " page? please kindly attend to my question bro. Thank you.

No you do not need a website. We have created another form to simplify the registration process even further.. Please click here to register http://www.dailyposts.co.uk/register/

The first post has been updated with this new link but all past test completions remain valid.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Just got a mail for the paid trial after being successful in the 3 assessment. Anyone else?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
viviansteph:
Just got a mail for the paid trial after being successful in the 3 assessment. Anyone else?

make sure u brief the house on what the paid trials revolves around.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please check your email regularly, including the SPAM folder for your paid trial invite after sailing through the pre-recruitment test process. We will get in touch and send the invite within two weeks if your written test was deemed good enough. Respond to the email as fast as you can to confirm your position.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Yuji: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
go4success:
When did you write the test?
Early this year. They put up vacancy almost every month.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by baba11(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
viviansteph:
I'm at practical writing test stage. I don't know what to expect here o.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by tevanso(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
viviansteph:
got a mail too after writing the 3 stages
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yuji:
After writing and scaling through all,I finally didn't get to hear from them again. Not worth it. undecided

If you did not receive a response then I'm afraid your written trial was not up to standard. We have been recruiting for the last 3-4 years in Nigeria through various job boards. We have recruited numerous people over that time.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Omoluabi16(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
nice
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by ayommy12: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dailyposts:

If you did not receive a response then I'm afraid your written trial was not up to standard. We have been recruiting for the last 3-4 years in Nigeria through various job boards. We have recruited numerous people over that time.

I wrote the 3 stages test today, how long does it take to receive the paid trial email if one is successful in the 3 stages test? or is it the same day I submit the test?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Omoluabi16(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dailyposts:

did the first stage and was successful. tried to save the page and move on, don't know if i did something wrong.It now brought me back to stage 1
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pls after getting an invite for the paid trial. I logged in using my details and saw a 'speed test' that requires my attention from the look of it. Pls. Is it part of the paid trial or an induction process?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Just want to encourage talented writers to take advantage of this opportunity. You may have to endure a little delay when waiting for the results of the test and trial, but it is surely worth it.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by iboboyswag(m): 12:21am On Jul 13, 2017
Is this website: www.dailyposts.co.uk, representing www.dailypost.co.uk the correct Web address of the original daily post news magazine?

One of the key characteristics of a good writer is his ability to confirm the authenticity of an information before going with it..... so I want to ask if this website is credible and how can it's credibility be proven as the embolden sounds fishy....."We have already invited many candidates to paid trials that will hold from next week. Share this opportunity with as many of your QUALIFIED friends as possible."
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by ayommy12: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2017
dejibanjo:
Just want to encourage talented writers to take advantage of this opportunity. You may have to endure a little delay when waiting for the results of the test and trial, but it is surely worth it.

I completed my first 3 stages and made it through and I really hope to be invited for the paid trial. Thank you daily posts.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
iboboyswag:
Is this website: www.dailyposts.co.uk, representing www.dailypost.co.uk the correct Web address of the original daily post news magazine?

One of the key characteristics of a good writer is his ability to confirm the authenticity of an information before going with it..... so I want to ask if this website is credible and how can it's credibility be proven as the embolden sounds fishy....."We have already invited many candidates to paid trials that will hold from next week. Share this opportunity with as many of your QUALIFIED friends as possible."

We have not claimed affiliations with any other company anywhere. Our website is not a correct version of any other. It is a standalone.

The paid trial doesn't mean we are asking candidates to pay any fees. Candidates take part in a trial work period and are paid BY THE COMPANY at the end.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2017
viviansteph:
Pls after getting an invite for the paid trial. I logged in using my details and saw a 'speed test' that requires my attention from the look of it. Pls. Is it part of the paid trial or an induction process?

You can complete the speed test right now but it doesn't change your participation in the paid trial as long as you have confirmed your position.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2017
PLEASE NOTE

Dailyposts UK will not ask you to pay any fees. We will not ask you to travel to any location. We will not ask you to pay for any training. Simply take the test, take part in the trials and show us that you deserve a permanent employment contract. Nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Annydan: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2017
Dailyposts:
PLEASE NOTE

Dailyposts UK will not ask you to pay any fees. We will not ask you to travel to any location. We will not ask you to pay for any training. Simply take the test, take part in the trials and show us that you deserve a permanent employment contract. Nothing more.
Am on d test now. Bt d network is bad, still at question 28.what will I do?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Annydan: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Dailyposts:
PLEASE NOTE

Pls answer my question or someone else shd help me out. Still on question28 n d network is bad.what am I suppose to do now,am I to refresh d page or logout?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Annydan: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2017
Dailyposts:
PLEASE NOTE

Pls answer me. I have been on question 28lyk almost 30mins now, d network is bad. Wat am I suppose to do,am I to refresh d page or logout?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Annydan:

Pls answer me. I have been on question 28lyk almost 30mins now, d network is bad. Wat am I suppose to do,am I to refresh d page or logout?

You can log out and do the test a second time but please make sure you have a stable connection this time around. Like we mentioned yesterday, candidates have a second chance when such issues occur.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by iboboyswag(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Dailyposts:

We have not claimed affiliations with any other company anywhere. Our website is not a correct version of any other. It is a standalone.

The paid trial doesn't mean we are asking candidates to pay any fees. Candidates take part in a trial work period and are paid BY THE COMPANY at the end.

Okay, that's good to know.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
DailyPosts, I got a mail yesterday that I had completed the assessments. This was immediately after the sample article that was written.

After clicking on "Next Unit", I was shown the same notification - "Congratulations, you have completed the test....".

However, while chatting with a friend today, she informed me that there was a typing test. In all honesty, there was no typing test after I finished yesterday's article composition.

I logged in, saw for sure that there was a typing test and did it. After that I got another mail notifying me of the completion of the tests.

Note: These were two(2) mail notifications given.

1. How does one know there is a new "unit" to be completed?
2. Hope I'm on track?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / 5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.