Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! (49281 Views)

Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
viviansteph:

Alright dude. I guess dailyposts is reading all these and is now interested in talking to you guys directly. So all ye doubters pls feel free to use this link https://www.hipchat.com/gmyAxUvEp to join a room to discuss ( more like the room we used for the training I guess) . This mail just came in.
you are a scammer... Nobody will join your fraudulent room... You are now showing yourself as brain behind the scam

CEO of scam

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by go4success(f): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's more than that. Between 4000 and 4500 words is what you'll be writing daily when hired.
Nma27:
3500 words a day? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Eze2000(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
viviansteph:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin Now this is funny. I am sorry again I cannot show you my account balance.

Recruitment director is actually my namesake wow! Well it is not your fault dear, scammers are everywhere.

Lady, I noticed u registered on Nairaland only this April and since then seem to have been coming here so much. if indeed u are busy spitting out 3500 words a day with hard research such is not possible.

That u are connected to the site owners or one of them is more like it.

Showing some payment proof 'to clear the company's name' as u say u wish to do isn't hard. it is even easier than talking so much.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Ebonysydney: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
I tried to register and I was told that my username is invalid.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Trendings: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ebonysydney:
I tried to register and I was told that my username is invalid.

Go to church tomorrow and give thanks, your creator just saved you from a scam. grin

3 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Did u read what I wrote or what?

I don't understand you.

what is your problem?

Are you high on weed?

Since you are too dumb to decode my point, let me be plain with you; your grammar is awful. Too awful to earn you that job!
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by ladywriter(f): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I am ladywriter. I know some of you know me already and if you don't please check my threads on nairaland. [/url]https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing[url]. I don't like commenting on threads, but I just can't hold back my anger when I saw this thread. It is annoying!

This is pure slavery! How can you write 3,500 words per day and earn N100,000 per month? Do you know how many hours it will take to crank out 3,500 words daily? You will not have time for anything else in life. That is slavery, people. Writing is not an easy job. You can easily earn that amount in a week or even less if you are good at writing and you know where to get top companies to work with.

I used to slave away like that some years back until I discovered that life can be better and easier. I stopped working on content mills (freelancer.com, fiverr.com etc). I started searching for work on my own. It was tough, but God made a way out for me. Now, I write less and make more.

Seek for knowledge guys, learn content marketing, SEO, Link building, etc. These are skills that will enhance your worth in the market. Use the social media to build relationships and network with companies abroad. There are lucrative jobs out there, but you've got to dig deeper to get them.

I wish you all the best, guys!
Blessings

12 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Eze2000(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
odinga1of:

Blogger plz send in FB page so I can read your stories n articles and follow u as well.

I am also a traveler.

Check this out.

WWW.kingezesblog.com

u can follow my stories as an author or articles as a blogger. My Facebook contacts are there and my work speaks for itself
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Senipapa(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
claremont:
First screenshot is a phishing/scam site set up by the OP to collect all your personal details.http://www.dailyposts.co.uk/register

Second screenshot is the actual dailyposts.co.uk registration site based in the UK. The official registration page is http://www.dailyposts.co.uk/recruiting-expat-writers-now/

The OP is NOT affiliated in any way to the official http://www.dailyposts.co.uk/ organisation or website. He is simply using their website as an avenue to perpetuate his scam.

Nairaland admins should make sure they do their basic due diligence on these kinds of thread before committing it to frontpage, the last thing we want is for non-Nigerians to conclude that Nairaland can be used as an avenue to commit fraud.

actually bro I was very disappointed with the mods when I saw this on front page, seun needs to educate his mods more WWW. DAILYPOST.COM is the real site, this scammer developed a replica site adding "s" to his Url address (www.dailyposts.com). for those that have registered already, u better rush and change your password if not, watch as your Email, Facebook, Twitter account and many more gets hacked.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by ladywriter(f): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Senipapa:
actually bro I was very disappointed with the mods when I saw this on front page, seun needs to educate his mods more WWW. DAILYPOST.COM is the real site, this scammer developed a replica site adding "s" to his Url address (www.dailyposts.com). for those that have registered already, u better rush and change your password if not, watch as your Email, Facebook, Twitter account and many more gets hacked.

Wow! This is terrible. I am sure many people have registered already.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by pweetiedee(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
jdtrends:

Since you are too dumb to decode my point, let me be plain with you; your grammar is awful. Too awful to earn you that job!

Fool. If you are judging with posts on Nairaland, the you are a fool.

I am a writer. I write to make money.

I write for both American and Nigerian audience. If my grammar is awful, I won't be getting jobs and my customers won't be coming back.

If you are angry and frustrated, talk to God and he will give you rest.

Did you get the job? Grammarian.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
What sort of slavery is this? How can you expect a person to bang out 3500 words daily with perfect grammar and meticulous research and pay them N100k? For the amount of work involved, the pay should not be less than N300K per month.

When I still wrote for people, the minimum I got for 1000 words was $15, which is even peanuts when you consider the fact that some writers charge $200 -- $500 for 1000 words of thoroughly researched and grammatically sound article. Let's do a little bit of calculation based on $15 dollars for a 1000 word article:

3500/1000 = 3.5
$15x3.5 = $52.5

if they work Monday - Friday, that would be a twenty day work month, so:

$52.5x20 = $1,050

Exchange rate for payoneer = N350

$1,050xN350 = N367,500

So, I am correct to say that at the basic minimum, your Nigerian writers should be getting at least N300K for their labours. If you are an agent and you get a cut from their pay, God will judge you for wanting to become a millionaire overnight by exploiting the desperation of your countrymen. 3500 words per day is hard work and every writer worth their onions knows how tight it is to write 1000 words of premium content.

Be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Eze2000:

Lady, I noticed u registered on Nairaland only this April and since then seem to have been coming here so much. if indeed u are busy spitting out 3500 words a day with hard research such is not possible.

That u are connected to the site owners or one of them is more like it.

Showing some payment proof 'to clear the company's name' as u say u wish to do isn't hard. it is even easier than talking so much.

Opportunists advertising their sites ontop another persons thread. Join the room and chat with the CEO
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
viviansteph:
The number of people viewing this thread now is quite alarming! Obviously because I have been paid! Hehehe

You better register and hope to be selected. You will learn alot in the process.
I know you want to convince people about the authenticity of Dailyposts. But you shouldn't bother. Most of the guys here are apprehensive about it, and the ones who probably failed the test and trial are hiding behind their scam assertions. Just let it go.
Congrats by the way. But the job isn't a piece of cake oooo.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Dailyposts: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's such a pity that this thread has been derailed by different people with different motives.

1. We are not scammers. We have not asked anyone for any payments or used any writing from the trialists. We gave a timeline for payment and we have started paying out already. If we haven't collected any payments from anyone, what is the scam? What scammer company trains writers and doesn't ask them for any payments and still pays people that failed the recruitment process? It is fine to feel apprehensive about what you do not understand but irresponsible to throw unfounded allegations.

2. The calculations about what we pay are unfortunate. It is easy to calculate how much an experienced writer can possibly make working on Freelancer and Fiverr. We are giving inexperienced hands an opportunity to become experienced. We can't start paying thousands to people who have never written a post used anywhere before from the beginning, people that can't differentiate between a landing page and a guest post. If people cared to read posts from this handle before now, some of the confusion would have been cleared. If you feel you can't work for the amount quoted, ignore it. Posting hypothetical figures will not help anyone.

3. We do not have plans of using your data for anything. Allegations of hacks and the likes are baseless.

In summary, please ignore this thread if it is not for you. We have over a dozen Nigerians working for us, some since 2012. We have had over 1500 applications today alone from this thread. Clearly, not everyone thinks we are scammers!

Thanks to everyone that has helped to spread the word including the moderators. We are always here to respond to genuine issues.

2 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Eze2000:

Check this out.

WWW.kingezesblog.com

u can follow my stories as an author or articles as a blogger. My Facebook contacts are there and my work speaks for itself

Oh you are selling yourself on this thread. You are the real scammer.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by go4success(f): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Time will tell. Please, those that start the trial s on Monday should let us know how it goes. If it's real, how do you intend to write 4500 words in a day(10am-5pm) with the kind of quality they expect? That's in 7 hours! It is well.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Hi,

I applied and I've not gotten any reply.

It should have been up to 2 weeks now.

Should I continue to wait or should I just move on?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2017
pweetiedee:

Fool. If you are judging with posts on Nairaland, the you are a fool.

I am a writer. I write to make money.

I write for both American and Nigerian audience. If my grammar is awful, I won't be getting jobs and my customers won't be coming back.

If you are angry and frustrated, talk to God and he will give you rest.

Did you get the job? Grammarian.

LOL, is that all you are? Just an ordinary writer? You probably do not know the kind of person you quoted.

And like I stated before, I wonder the kind of writer you are that passes only a scammer's exam! With the kind of monstrous blunders you exude, you leave me with no choice but to conclude you are the type of writer whose gig is to purloin other people's contents and pass them as yours. The emboldened are exhibits pertaining to the statements of (my) claim!
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2017
IyiolaOwabumowa:
Hi,

I applied and I've not gotten any reply.

It should have been up to 2 weeks now.

Should I continue to wait or should I just move on?

I just logged in and saw that I had been graded.

Unfortunately an entry I made wasn't recorded so I had 1% there

Can I complain about that?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2017
go4success:
Time will tell. Please, those that start the trial s on Monday should let us know how it goes. If it's real, how do you intend to write 4500 words in a day(10am-5pm) with the kind of quality they expect? That's in 7 hours! It is well.

LOL, it's more like writing a novel a day. Bunch of scammers grin

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2017
jdtrends:

LOL, it's more like writing a novel a day. Bunch of scammers grin

I think you have personal issues that isn't Dailyposts related. Please try and sort yourself out and don't drag others along.

I think about 44 people will be starting their trial on Mon. Best of luck to those that were selected.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 30, 2017
viviansteph:

I think you have personal issues that isn't Dailyposts related. Please try and sort yourself out and don't drag others along.

I think about 44 people will be starting their trial on Mon. Best of luck to those that were selected.

Biko are you a participant or a Dailypost's spokesperson? shocked
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2017
viviansteph:

Those that are still doubtful, pls join the chat room from monday I guess and clear your doubts. Make I go sleep.

Hehehe vivian the CEO-Amen to that! grin grin
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2017
viviansteph:
Just got a mail for the paid trial after being successful in the 3 assessment. Anyone else?

I remember my first post!
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2017
viviansteph:
Pls after getting an invite for the paid trial. I logged in using my details and saw a 'speed test' that requires my attention from the look of it. Pls. Is it part of the paid trial or an induction process?

Wondering if all these peeps lamenting actually went through this thread from page 0. Phew!
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2017
viviansteph:
Hello dailyposts. Please I would like to know when those of us who participated in the paid trial last week would be paid.

We were asked to drop our account details last week but haven't heard from you guys or has anyone been paid?

This was me bfr I was paid!
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Doubters receive sense!
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nik77: 2:11am On Jul 30, 2017
What about science writers?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by odinga1of: 3:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Eze2000:

Check this out.

WWW.kingezesblog.com

Busy body did I quote you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na dat guy story I wan read grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Eze2000(m): 5:00am On Jul 30, 2017
odinga1of:

Busy body did I quote you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na dat guy story I wan read grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok ooo

But you said you were a traveler which means that you will always be on the look out for something to read. Never mind this busy body who is regarded as one of the best writers on literature section here. Got about three stories still here ... deleted the others for publication on my blog only.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Eze2000(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2017
viviansteph:

Oh you are selling yourself on this thread. You are the real scammer.

Nope, just replying to a comment i saw on the thread you created with your lies.

I happen to be a writer. A very good one.

There is no way in hell you can pump out unique contents of 3500+ words all day and still have time to put out so much face time on Nairaland. How many guys have told you to produce that screenshot of your earnings now and you are still talking?

Alright, let me make things easy for you. Paste here a link to just one of your works let me go and admire it.

Pls no talking mind you ...just the link.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.