Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,016 members, 7,956,770 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! (49904 Views)

Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
After I don waste time.pass the three stages...

It actually appeared too good to be true!!!

Where is the OP? Where is the lady? Where are her phantom friends?
LOL, you don't write for PDP anymore? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by maisauki: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dailyposts:
Job Description

We are a UK Media company currently expanding and are looking for talented business writers and editors to join our team. We offer flexible working conditions as we have staff working from home while we look to fully set up our branch offices in Nigeria. You can read more about us here on the DailyPosts UK website www.dailyposts.co.uk

The Role
I tried to apply but the feedback I got was that my username wasn't correct. What do I do?

The role involves producing content for marketing companies in the UK, US and Australia. We mainly produce blogs, press releases, guides, website content and business profiles. We expect our writers to produce 3500+ words a day and to research the content thoroughly so that it is good quality. Starters with us get contracts of N100,000 a month and can go up to N200,000 in less than 3 months with hard work and excellence.

Is This You?
We are looking for candidates who want to build a career writing content and move into leadership and project management roles in the organization over the next 5 years. You must have flawless English grammar, be able to quickly understand instructions, and write content that speaks to the reader. This role is available to candidates around Nigeria. We are looking for people that can write impeccable non-plagiarised web content. You need to have a computer and reliable internet and be available to deliver consistent work each day. THIS IS A FULL TIME ROLE FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.

To Apply
The first step is a pre-recruitment grammar test. If you are confident that your grammar is excellent, and you have the mental dexterity to complete writing briefs, then set up an account and take the test here http://www.dailyposts.co.uk/register, successful candidates will be contacted. Please check your email regularly, including the SPAM folder for your paid trial invite after sailing through the pre-recruitment test process. We will get in touch and send the invite within two weeks if your written test was deemed good enough. Respond to the email as fast as you can to confirm your position.

NOTE
This is an ongoing process. We will announce on this thread when we have found the right number of employees. So please share this post with as many QUALIFIED people as possible.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
jdtrends:

LOL, you don't write for PDP anymore? shocked
APDA lol
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Ode I didn't fail.

Of course, you "passed" because the test was conducted by a scammer. You passed because your email address is all that's required and not the "error-coated" gibberish you submitted.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

APDA lol
Oh, I almost forgot! grin
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by AyPearl(f): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please what can I do to make sure the email is not hacked. Used my fiance email and it's for his business. Pls help
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Madam show proof of payment... Why do I have the feelings that you are same as Dailyposts?

Hmmmm.... funny people. Learn to read and follow my comments.I am sure you won't be writing all that. Well it is not my fault I happen to be a good writer and was invited for the paid trial.

I doubted the site before until I participated in the trial and was paid for it. I am even surprised that no one else has also be selected from this thread.

Serious people are making money...

...and the person comparing the sites is really hilarious.

The site for Registration is obviously different from the site for the trial.

The main site is the one that you will be asked to log into to participate in the trial. A link to it will be sent to you. I guess the registration site is for the recruitment process.

All ye observing, observe well...

After all no b by force to register grin
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
The number of people viewing this thread now is quite alarming! Obviously because I have been paid! Hehehe

You better register and hope to be selected. You will learn alot in the process.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Well I was the first to doubt dailyposts on this thread so I owe it to them to clear their name!

I think I have said enough
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by soopamom: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
viviansteph:
Well I was the first to doubt dailyposts on this thread so I owe it to them to clear their name!

I think I have said enough
Then clear their name by showing a screenshot of your payment. Its really that simple.

1 Like

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by pweetiedee(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
jdtrends:

Of course, you "passed" because the test was conducted by a scammer. You passed because your email address is all that's required and not the "error-coated" gibberish you submitted.

Did u read what I wrote or what?

I don't understand you.

what is your problem?

Are you high on weed?
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by soopamom: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Recruitment director = stephanie
Your username = viviansteph
Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not...
I'm curious, what's this scam about?

4 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hahahahaha grin grin grin Now this is funny. I am sorry again I cannot show you my account balance.

Recruitment director is actually my namesake wow! Well it is not your fault dear, scammers are everywhere.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Heromaniaa: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cheap stuff

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by soopamom: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
viviansteph:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin Now this is funny. I am sorry again I cannot show you my account balance.

Recruitment director is actually my namesake wow! Well it is not your fault dear, scammers are everywhere.
I'm not asking for your account balance.Scratch everything out,just the part that shows that you got a deposit from daily posts...Or your other friends that got paid. That's all in asking really.Certainly its not to much to ask,particularly with how much help you've received and given based on your post history.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by JustMakeMoney(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
scam looking for traffic!
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
viviansteph:
The number of people viewing this thread now is quite alarming! Obviously because I have been paid! Hehehe

You better register and hope to be selected. You will learn alot in the process.
viviansteph:

Hmmmm.... funny people. Learn to read and follow my comments.I am sure you won't be writing all that. Well it is not my fault I happen to be a good writer and was invited for the paid trial.

I doubted the site before until I participated in the trial and was paid for it. I am even surprised that no one else has also be selected from this thread.

Serious people are making money...

...and the person comparing the sites is really hilarious.

The site for Registration is obviously different from the site for the trial.

The main site is the one that you will be asked to log into to participate in the trial. A link to it will be sent to you. I guess the registration site is for the recruitment process.

All ye observing, observe well...

After all no b by force to register grin

You have moved from being an applicant to a canvasser. I put it to you that you are either the same person as the OP or a conspirator in this fraud.

Your role is to do a make-belief but you exposed yourself so fast.

Show proof of Payment!!!!

Lalasticlala Seun I think you should investigate this alleged fraud

3 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Trendings: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Is this a joke? Y'all play too much angry cheesy

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
In addition to the job vacancy above, there is job vacancies for HR Managers, Web Developers, Auditors, Teachers, Project Managers and Fresh Graduates.

MPLOY is a recruitment platform that connect employers to job seekers for direct employment. If you have the above listed qualifications please goto > https://www.mploy.com.ng/jobseekers/login

In the link page, register as a new user and fill in all your details and qualifications and you will begin to receive job vacancies that match the qualifications you have filled in.

Please ONLY register if you are ready for employment. Individuals still in school or awaiting NYSC should not register.

Also check the image below to enter for our video CV competition. Winners will be rewarded also with immediate employment that match their qualifications.

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
This was the mail a friend of mine got and I did too.

If you guys still have a problem...then I guess it is only God that can solve it. It is now either you are frustrated that you haven't been invited for the trial or you have a problem I cannot explain.

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
soopamom:

I'm not asking for your account balance.Scratch everything out,just the part that shows that you got a deposit from daily posts...Or your other friends that got paid. That's all in asking really.Certainly its not to much to ask,particularly with how much help you've received and given based on your post history.
The poster has moved from the position of an applicant to that of a canvasser. It's scam
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
viviansteph:
This was the mail a friend of mine got and I did too.

If you guys still have a problem...then I guess it is only God that can solve it. It is now either you are frustrated that you haven't been invited for the trial or you have a problem I cannot explain.

Show the account balance showing proof of payment... You are sending yourself scam mail...

Seun Dominique Lalasticlala and Mynd44 pls investigate this
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by AyPearl(f): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please what can I do to make sure the email is not hacked. Used my fiance email and it's for his business. Pls hel
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
AyPearl:
Please what can I do to make sure the email is not hacked. Used my fiance email and it's for his business. Pls hel
Change the password
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Trendings:
Is this a joke? Y'all play too much angry cheesy

I am sure the CEO is interested in the drama going on here!
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by ApostleEbuka(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
soopamom:
Recruitment director = stephanie Your username = viviansteph Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not... I'm curious, what's this scam about?
wow, Nigerians are so smart
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Show the account balance showing proof of payment... You are sending yourself scam mail...

Seun Dominique Lalasticlala and Mynd44 pls investigate this

Alright dude. I guess dailyposts is reading all these and is now interested in talking to you guys directly. So all ye doubters pls feel free to use this link https://www.hipchat.com/gmyAxUvEp to join a room to discuss ( more like the room we used for the training I guess) . This mail just came in.

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by Trendings: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
viviansteph:

I am sure the CEO is interested in the drama going on here!

A CEO that cannot defend his embattled company being dragged in the muds, is that one a CEO? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Help yourselves people. I don tiya for una. Unless you are allergic to genuine things then you can stay here and keep lamenting on baseless facts. Go n face the CEO himself and free me.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Trendings:

A CEO that cannot defend his embattled company being dragged in the muds, is that one a CEO? undecided

Oga join the room.
Re: Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! by viviansteph: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
When shell and unilever treated you guys like shit nobody hear una voice o! Now a genuine opportunity is here n you are all speaking latin. Follow my posts n see that I am a normal hustler like all of ya and quit all these!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Question You Have Ever Been Asked In An Interview / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk / Sad But True Fact Most Nigerian Graduates Face Everyday(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.